+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
You just need to tell the agent that you are the principal applicant instead of telling them you are the sponsor then answer the name, DOB and birth country of principal applicant.
WEll I'm certain I do not sound like my husband so it might be a bit hard to pull that one off. if the agent is smart they should know the difference.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone , I won my appeal in January 2021. I just signed into my gckey and and I click to view my application status it shows. 14 October 2021: Application refused, we will send u details later
So sorry to hear. Do you have a representative or did you do the application yourself?

Jaybee4gan

Oct 26, 2021
So sorry to hear. Do you have a representative or did you do the application yourself?
I really don't know what's going on, I'm confused bcos the date is recent. The initial application was refused in 2019. I need someone whose file was recently sent to LVO to sign into gckey for me to know if it's normal for everyone

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hi everyone , I won my appeal in January 2021. I just signed into my gckey and and I click to view my application status it shows. 14 October 2021: Application refused, we will send u details later
If your file has not been reopened, the status will keep the same as before. So I don’t think there should be any problem.

Reactions: Alexis1971

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
You just need to tell the agent that you are the principal applicant instead of telling them you are the sponsor then answer the name, DOB and birth country of principal applicant.
Unless you are applying as same sex couple, it's hard to "trick" the agent....

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hello Everyone:

I want to update my situation.
I received medical exam request and Hukou (Household registration) request from Hongkong. And background check is under processing now showed in my online account.
So which way should I upload my document to IRCC, webform or using online account. In the request letter, it says choose only one of two options.

Reactions: Nav cheema

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello Everyone:

I want to update my situation.
I received medical exam request and Hukou (Household registration) request from Hongkong. And background check is under processing now showed in my online account.
So which way should I upload my document to IRCC, webform or using online account. In the request letter, it says choose only one of two options.
Congratulations! Choose the one you prefer. It’s entirely up to you.