+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi guys today was my hearing condected at onterio iAd and alhamdullah I win on same day. Please any one tell me what will be next step how long will take ppr??
Congratulations! You should wait for the notice of the decision from CBSA, after that they will transfer your file to IRCC to get it finalized. It’s going to be another very long wait. Be prepared for that.

Reactions: ginabrigi
Nov 29, 2020
hearing was Feb 23rd 2020 file reopened March 3rd 2020 on that day they ask for medical and updated applications send application March 16th medical passed end of March 2020 everything was moving fast then covid mess up, file complete November 26 2020 nothing after that.
Hi,

I have question about those update documents. The document Rabat immigration , did they ask u for
Annex A form and Anthropometric Profile? Cuz im not quite sure is "Annex A " is Schedule A form
And Anthropometric Profile what is that, n where can I find that form. ?

Cuz my first time Rabat in 2019 Rabat ask for Schedule A and front page of the passport pic n name
N this after my appeal won in 2020 n now they just sent me another letter for update this document. But not sure what tgey mean by ANNEX A and ANTHROPOMETRIC PROFILE. By any chance do u know what they refer to? Please really appreciate if u or snooze knows

Nov 29, 2020
Our appeal was March 5 2021 and found out the same day we won.
July 2021 our file was reopened at the local visa office.
We submitted new medical and police checks on July 13.
Our rep submitted requests for an update for VO end of August.
September 10 PPR and some other documents. Today we submitted them to courier to the visa processing centre.

Since my husband is outside Canada will his landing be in person?? I thought all landings now are virtual.
What are the other update documents they ask u. From which country ...

Did they ask u Annex A and Anthropometric profile?

Nov 29, 2020
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know what documents Rabat immigration referring to;

* Annex A
* Anthropometric Profile

Thank you if anyone can help me out .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know what documents Rabat immigration referring to;

* Annex A
* Anthropometric Profile

Thank you if anyone can help me out .
Annex a is just height, eye colour and passport details in a table format.

Never heard of the other, I am guessing it's the same thing. Perhaps you could post the exact language of the request letter to you where these are referred to.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys today was my hearing condected at onterio iAd and alhamdullah I win on same day. Please any one tell me what will be next step how long will take ppr??
We won January 2021 and is still waiting for our file to reopen. So the next step for me is IRCC reopening our file, request updated information, then request my husband's passport. No one knows how long this will take.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi guys, we were sent a letter today for medicals, police certificate, updating IMM5669 and a pre- arrival letter was equally sent.
Please guys ,is there any other way to book a medical appointment as there is not slot between now and December ending. Meanwhile,we ware given just 30days window.
Lagos,Nigeria.

Reactions: MurphyA

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys, we were sent a letter today for medicals, police certificate, updating IMM5669 and a pre- arrival letter was equally sent.
Please guys ,is there any other way to book a medical appointment as there is not slot between now and December ending. Meanwhile,we ware given just 30days window.
Lagos,Nigeria.
Can you fly to another country nearby...I know if seems extreme? If not you might need to ask for an extension giving them reason as to why.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
I called IRCC today and the agent told me that they don’t have my appeal information??? When a week ago they told me they had it!! What the heck?? I don’t know what to do :(

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Lagos,Nigeria.
Congratulations on some movement! May I ask when you won your appeal?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I called IRCC today and the agent told me that they don’t have my appeal information??? When a week ago they told me they had it!! What the heck?? I don’t know what to do :(
Call again. I was given wrong information before. The agents were looking at my file before the appeal. I would call again.