+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I hope he won't be a member of REFUSED FOLKS. lol
I won't becuz I'ma just gonna reapply. this refused folks thread really depressing waiting many months in Q even after win appeal and still they can refuse on something else.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
I won't becuz I'ma just gonna reapply. this refused folks thread really depressing waiting many months in Q even after win appeal and still they can refuse on something else.
This is not forums to be rude to other people situation, u have all right to reapply just remember if u dont address the issue why u were refuse the first time they are high chance u will be refused again, those who have appeal an win stand a better chance than being refused all over again.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
This is not forums to be rude to other people situation, u have all right to reapply just remember if u dont address the issue why u were refuse the first time they are high chance u will be refused again, those who have appeal an win stand a better chance than being refused all over again.
sorry was not meaning to be rude. just a little sigh humour....
of course one must address the issue(s) of concerns in order to reapply successfully. If refused because bad officer attitude then yes it is better to appeal.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
sorry was not meaning to be rude. just a little sigh humour....
of course one must address the issue(s) of concerns in order to reapply successfully. If refused because bad officer attitude then yes it is better to appeal.
Okay if relationship is genuine and you can prove it's a bad officer attitude why u were denied I would appeal but the choice is your, reapplying don't often mean faster processing time

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Okay if relationship is genuine and you can prove it's a bad officer attitude why u were denied I would appeal but the choice is your, reapplying don't often mean faster processing time
2021 applications are being processed in as little as 3 months in Ottawa.
I was not denied, Im in Interviw pending Club.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
2021 applications are being processed in as little as 3 months in Ottawa.
I was not denied, Im in Interviw pending Club.
U seem to putting the cart infront the horse your application is still in process, why are u worrying ? an anticipating a bad immigration officer, from your relationship is genuine u have nothing to fair

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
U seem to putting the cart infront the horse your application is still in process, why are u worrying ? an anticipating a bad immigration officer, from your relationship is genuine u have nothing to fair
Having a genuine relationship isnt enough for ircc, one needs to provide extensive proof in order to satisfy them.
My application is lacking in the photographic evidence dept. That is why my fear. Hence I am in the Interview Q

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Having a genuine relationship isnt enough for ircc, one needs to provide extensive proof in order to satisfy them.
My application is lacking in the photographic evidence dept. That is why my fear. Hence I am in the Interview Q
Relationship are evaluate on a lot of different things within your sponsorship application so if it only the photo u have concerns about an u send in lot of other proof of your relationship I wouldn't worry.

Send a private message if you need to talk more don't want to full up this threads with unrelated appeal information take care.

Mozilla123

Feb 20, 2019
Ok finally my copr has been issued, long journey just so grateful it ended in praise!
Submitted March 2018
Interview/refusal- feb 2019
Appeal/approval- feb 2020
Additional documents- March 2020
Lockdown- no response
Additional documents- October 2020
Medical re-test- February 2021
Pre-arrival- April 2021
Counterfoil- may 13 2021

File was processed in Mississauga