+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
NEVER GOT request for Additional documents or PFL or Interview. Just straight to refusal...
Out of curiosity: did the fact that you were never sent a request for additional documents or a PFL come up? Did that play a part in the decision?

Did you get or infer any aspects that made the alternative dispute 'decision' clear, i.e. did they say that it was more that you showed you lived together at start of the common law period, or perhaps because you are now living together?

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi it’s me again. So two days ago we won ARD and yesterday got the notice of decision. They said the file would be sent to Mississauga for further processing. Can you please tell me approximate time for Mississauga to sent us any sort of confirmation of receiving the file? And how long do we have to wait for MED and PC requests considering all the delays?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi it’s me again. So two days ago we won ARD and yesterday got the notice of decision. They said the file would be sent to Mississauga for further processing. Can you please tell me approximate time for Mississauga to sent us any sort of confirmation of receiving the file? And how long do we have to wait for MED and PC requests considering all the delays?
We won in January and we are still waiting. Ive seen others who won in 2020 that are still waiting. Not to discourage you but this is not a quick process.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
We won in January and we are still waiting. Ive seen others who won in 2020 that are still waiting. Not to discourage you but this is not a quick process.
It’s okay. I think I already prepared myself for a long wait because I actually thought our case is too complicated for ADR, so it was a big surprise to get accepted! I just thought that maybe there’s like a spreadsheet for appealed cases so my partner and I would make plans for summer months. So in case I got a MR I would be close to an authorized clinic to avoid any delays.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
It’s okay. I think I already prepared myself for a long wait because I actually thought our case is too complicated for ADR, so it was a big surprise to get accepted! I just thought that maybe there’s like a spreadsheet for appealed cases so my partner and I would make plans for summer months. So in case I got a MR I would be close to an authorized clinic to avoid any delays.
A spreadsheet would be great.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
HELLO REFUSED FOLKS!
When you had your interview in Visa Office, did you get bad vibes and what did officer tell you after interview?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Tell me if you felt bad vibes on Visa Office interview. Your experiences please folks.
in our case, we felt a bad vibe from the visa officer in the interview. She asked my husband political questions and views.. he said he doesn’t follow anybody in the politics, so the officer said « you know if you don’t give me an answer, I am going to refuse your file. » things like that..

• Wow
Reactions: Paul09

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
in our case, we felt a bad vibe from the visa officer in the interview. She asked my husband political questions and views.. he said he doesn’t follow anybody in the politics, so the officer said « you know if you don’t give me an answer, I am going to refuse your file. » things like that..
Oh.
Thank you