+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Ok finally my copr has been issued, long journey just so grateful it ended in praise!
Submitted March 2018
Interview/refusal- feb 2019
Appeal/approval- feb 2020
Additional documents- March 2020
Lockdown- no response
Additional documents- October 2020
Medical re-test- February 2021
Pre-arrival- April 2021
Counterfoil- may 13 2021

File was processed in Mississauga
Congrats!!! Finallyy :D

Reactions: Mozilla123

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Ok finally my copr has been issued, long journey just so grateful it ended in praise!
Submitted March 2018
Lockdown- no response
Pre-arrival- April 2021
Counterfoil- may 13 2021

Congratulations! So happy for you! It probably feels so surreal.

I have a few questions If you don’t mind. What exactly did they request in March and October? And what was your secondary VO (which office refused your file)?

Mozilla123

Feb 20, 2019
Congratulations! So happy for you! It probably feels so surreal.

I have a few questions If you don’t mind. What exactly did they request in March and October? And what was your secondary VO (which office refused your file)?
Secondary VO is Accra
In March after winning the appeal they wanted medicals, family additional documents and Schedule A form.
In October we were asked to redo Additional family information and use of representatives form as we no longer used a representative after winning appeal.

Reactions: passenger19

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Submitted March 2018
Lockdown- no response
Pre-arrival- April 2021
Counterfoil- may 13 2021

Congratulations!! This is great news!!!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Submitted March 2018
Lockdown- no response
Pre-arrival- April 2021
Counterfoil- may 13 2021

Finally some good news.,...congratulations.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
I will advise you not to reapply.From my own experience, I reapplied 3 times .We were refused even when all amends were made.If your marriage is genuine,appeal is the best option.If you're considering the cost of hiring a lawyer ,that may not necessary, you can represent yourself as I did and to the glory of God it was a success since 2014.
So my candid advice is that "you shouldn't reapply,better still,appeal.

Reactions: Phalos

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I will advise you not to reapply.From my own experience, I reapplied 3 times .We were refused even when all amends were made.If your marriage is genuine,appeal is the best option.If you're considering the cost of hiring a lawyer ,that may not necessary, you can represent yourself as I did and to the glory of God it was a success since 2014.
So my candid advice is that "you shouldn't reapply,better still,appeal.
Why was your application refused 3 times ? Did they tell you the reason for refusal, any possible red flags?

Reactions: Phalos

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Why was your application refused 3 times ? Did they tell you the reason for refusal, any possible red flags?
Yes, a red flag in the 1st application. We didn't include a particular year of visitation to my wife in the application. Since we didn't include it ,on the day of interview , it was discovered we visited.We didn't put it because the time was short and we were thinking it might jeopardize our chance of getting visa,so we decided not to include it,not knowing that including it could even get us accepted.
We decided to correct the wrong in the subsequent application, yet the red flag was still a stigma."Some said reapply while some said appeal".This amounted to 3 applications with no success.Since the marriage is genuine and all documents are genuine,we summoned courage to appeal and it turned out successful.
But you can follow your mind anyway, it's just a piece of advice.
Have a good one.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
yes im also wondering how is it possible to get refused 3x if you met all the requirements and corrected their concerns???????????
@bakanomics
One needs to wonder anyway.The most important is to be confident that your marriage and the required documents are genuine. Be honest as possible. This confidence made me to represent myself before the judge. Though I would have hired a lawyer but I wasn't financially buoyant at that time as I just came back on vacation. So the interviews were two different days ,7hrs each.Inexperience affected our 1st application. You need a forum like this or the service of an expert to put you through on certain matters if you are not too sure or confused.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
One needs to wonder anyway.The most important is to be confident that your marriage and the required documents are genuine. Be honest as possible. This confidence made me to represent myself before the judge. Though I would have hired a lawyer but I wasn't financially buoyant at that time as I just came back on vacation. So the interviews were two different days ,7hrs each.Inexperience affected our 1st application. You need a forum like this or the service of an expert to put you through on certain matters if you are not too sure or confused.
your interview was seven hours long ??????? wtf