+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Ok finally my copr has been issued, long journey just so grateful it ended in praise!
Submitted March 2018
Interview/refusal- feb 2019
Appeal/approval- feb 2020
Additional documents- March 2020
Lockdown- no response
Additional documents- October 2020
Medical re-test- February 2021
Pre-arrival- April 2021
Counterfoil- may 13 2021

File was processed in Mississauga
Congrats...meaning they are working gradually on files.We shall all receive good news in due season in Jesus name.The struggle,stress and feelings are almost over.It will end in praise!

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Guguz after reading your post..i feel upset also....This is Injustice to genuine people like us..and the Mother Fucker VO sitting in Embassy think thy are very smart to detect fraud now i want to ask them where is there smartness now. My expectations are low from this crappy immigration system. Genuine are suffering and players are through..........Fuck Them.
lol

Reactions: ginabrigi

ArriTony

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
kmartin, i like you. I had such a hard time with them at the embassy in Trinidad and Tobago. I appealed and Madam Counsel came at me and i was not having any of it. It seemed as though they have some kind of system that is not for the real hardworking and genuine relationship that wants to be together. The US system is waaaay better than the canadian system. And the thing that upsets me the most is your paperwork has to go the Timbuktu and Madagascar before it ends up at the Canadian embassy only for the snail's pace to start all over again.

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Can we do Biometrics without the Biometrics instruction letter?. She made an advance appointment on Friday, May 21, 2021.

What do you advise us?

Thank you.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I have joined the ranks.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can appeal.
For example you lose the appeal then reapply - can you appeal again?

• Sad
Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I have joined the ranks.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can appeal.
For example you lose the appeal then reapply - can you appeal again?
Hi I’m very sorry. It must be heartbreaking to wait for so long to get refused in the end. What was the reason? I believe you can reapply as many times as you want, and each negative decision can be appealed if applying Outland. Did you decide what you’re gonna do, appealing or reapplying?

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
You need to wait for instruction letter BIL.

This forum is for appeal cases/Refused, Post your question here you will get more relevant advice https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nairobi-visa-office-spousal-sponsorship-2019-2020.679876/page-19#post-9412393
I received the biometrics instruction. I booked appointment at https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/AppointmentType/Confirm#no-back
Got the following:
Schedule information saved and sent succesfully

How long do
You need to wait for instruction letter BIL.

This forum is for appeal cases/Refused, Post your question here you will get more relevant advice https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nairobi-visa-office-spousal-sponsorship-2019-2020.679876/page-19#post-9412393
I received the biometrics instructions letter. I booked appointment at https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/AppointmentType/Index?message=CgfJ54Tj7g1Goo31Ep3yXg==
Got the following:
Schedule information saved and sent succesfully

How long does it take for confirmation?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi I’m very sorry. It must be heartbreaking to wait for so long to get refused in the end. What was the reason? I believe you can reapply as many times as you want, and each negative decision can be appealed if applying Outland. Did you decide what you’re gonna do, appealing or reapplying?
thank you for your empathy, yes it is heartbreaking. Thank u for information.
the main reason was we did not take any photos together. I know it sounds dumb but thats what happened.
secondary reasons were quick marriage we known each other 1 month and only spent 3 mos together total, no reception and no honeymoon. honestly i thought a marriage cert , $ transfers and comm proof was enough

is it possible to reapply while an appeal is in progress? or should we just not waste time appealing a weak app and just reapply with photos say go on a honeymoon?

Last edited:

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
thank you for your empathy, yes it is heartbreaking. Thank u for information.
the main reason was we did not take any photos together. I know it sounds dumb but thats what happened.
secondary reasons were quick marriage we known each other 1 month and only spent 3 mos together total, no reception and no honeymoon. honestly i thought a marriage cert , $ transfers and comm proof was enough

is it possible to reapply while an appeal is in progress? or should we just not waste time appealing a weak app and just reapply with photos say go on a honeymoon?
I’m not sure if it’s possible. Haven’t heard of that before.
As I had a completely different situation (Proving Common-law) I may not be the right person to advise you. So the thing is that when you appeal the negative decision you can provide supporting documents that weren’t included in the original application. It can be documents from three periods of time: before you applied, during the time of waiting on the decision and after refusal. At least this is how it works with CL. So if you think that at this very point you can provide enough proofs to support your case then it would be a good idea to appeal. But if you think that you don’t have enough evidence (such as recent visits, photos, money transfers, getting-to-know each other’s friends and family) I would suggest you go and get it and then reapply with a stronger case. IMO, so maybe people with similar to yours cases can be more useful.

Reactions: armoured and Phalos