+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Congrats some good news. Can you share your timeline. Did you get the results right there? How long did it take? What kind of questions were asked? Sorry for many questions lol. Time for you to celebrate
Thank you!
We are common-law.
Outland.
Warsaw VO.
AOR1 Nov 2019
Refused Sep 2020
NEVER GOT request for Additional documents or PFL or Interview. Just straight to refusal...
Oct 2020 Sent a request for reconsideration to Warsaw
Nov 2020 the request rejected
Shortly after we appealed
Got a date for ADR in March from Montreal VO
Sent 300 pages of additional proofs of cohabitation 10 days before the hearing.
Today we had our ADR. It was supposed to take one hour but it only took 20 minutes!
Unfortunately our file will be sent to Toronto instead of Warsaw. As they said Toronto VO doesn’t do any work at this point so it’s gonna take up to a year or even longer. But we are still so happy!!

Reactions: Hanedu

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Thank you!
We are common-law.
Outland.
Warsaw VO.
AOR1 Nov 2019
Refused Sep 2020
NEVER GOT request for Additional documents or PFL or Interview. Just straight to refusal...
Today we had our ADR. It was supposed to take one hour but it only took 20 minutes!
Unfortunately our file will be sent to Toronto instead of Warsaw. As they said Toronto VO doesn’t do any work at this point so it’s gonna take up to a year or even longer. But we are still so happy!!
Wow thats still good. You did not get the blue book? Your process was fast. We send our appeal Dec 2020 and we just got letter of Acknowledgement that's all. Not sure if they will send us the blue book. I don't know the entire process. Thank you for sharing. All the best for the rest of the process.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Wow thats still good. You did not get the blue book? Your process was fast. We send our appeal Dec 2020 and we just got letter of Acknowledgement that's all. Not sure if they will send us the blue book. I don't know the entire process. Thank you for sharing. All the best for the rest of the process.
Yes they sent it. Completely forgot about this part. It actually was funny because my partner has been living with me since a month after refusal, and he didn’t update his new address. So the book was sent to his Canadian address. During a video call with a lovely lady from Montreal we found out about it. So after the call my partner asked the Appeal board to send the book via email and got it a few days later.

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Yes they sent it. Completely forgot about this part. It actually was funny because my partner has been living with me since a month after refusal, and he didn’t update his new address. So the book was sent to his Canadian address. During a video call with a lovely lady from Montreal we found out about it. So after the call my partner asked the Appeal board to send the book via email and got it a few days later.
Oh I see. Wow your process was fast indeed. Happy for you. Hope ours will also be that fast. My appeal office is in BC. Not sure if they are fast lol. Congrats again

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Oh I see. Wow your process was fast indeed. Happy for you. Hope ours will also be that fast. My appeal office is in BC. Not sure if they are fast lol. Congrats again
Thank you :) I wish you all the best!!!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Thank you!
We are common-law.
Outland.
Warsaw VO.
AOR1 Nov 2019
Refused Sep 2020
Congratulations! you mentioned Toronto VO....how do you know the file is going back to Toronto and who said they are not doing any work?

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Congratulations! you mentioned Toronto VO....how do you know the file is going back to Toronto and who said they are not doing any work?
Thank you! Yes I meant to say Mississauga VO. As I understood during lockdowns Mississauga doesn’t prioritize Sponsorship applications. So the wait is going to take up to a year or even longer. It’s really sad.

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Thank you! Yes I meant to say Mississauga VO. As I understood during lockdowns Mississauga doesn’t prioritize Sponsorship applications. So the wait is going to take up to a year or even longer. It’s really sad.
This is not fair at all. We have been stuck in this process for way too long. Is there really nothing we can do? If spouse is not prioroty WHO IS????

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Yes, they are moving much slower. Sorry I thought someone at your hearing directly said that to you.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Sounds exactly like mine husbands I wonder if it was the same officer
Wouldn’t surprise me. In our refusal letter she wrote that she brought up her concerns to my husband during the interview and offered Procedural Fairness which was untrue.

• Angry
Reactions: MayTa