+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We didn’t not request it either. I don’t understand why would they do that. Only if they’re sure we don’t have a chance to win the appeal. I’m just starting to overthink...
That's not true...they don't know if you're going to win or not. The appeal board and IRCC are different. I think you're over thinking it. I will ask my husband if the money was refunded on his credit card. But its written somewhere online that they will refund you part of the fee. Don't worry.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I recently sent an email through the Web form to IRCC Asking for an update of my file and I even provided the necessary information like my uci and application number. I got the following response I don't know if it's helpful or what but I wanted to share.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:
  • Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website."

Should i email london visa office and ask for update. Is it helpful?

Pleasw guide me i am super stressedn and confused as to who to ask for help
Hello My friend. Since your file is not reopened, so your file will show in your last Visa office which is London, United Kingdom. Once it is reopened, it will change to CPC-M.

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I still haven’t received a reply for the webform inquiry I sent on March 26. I am so so tired and frustrated. Appeal won January 15, 2021 and absolutely no update since aside from the CBSA response to my email that our file had been transferred to “the” visa office. I’m just exhausted. This is actually inhuman. There’s nothing we can do and nowhere to go for help. I want my husband!!!!!

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I still haven’t received a reply for the webform inquiry I sent on March 26. I am so so tired and frustrated. Appeal won January 15, 2021 and absolutely no update since aside from the CBSA response to my email that our file had been transferred to “the” visa office. I’m just exhausted. This is actually inhuman. There’s nothing we can do and nowhere to go for help. I want my husband!!!!!
I know it’s frustrating.. hang in there :( You’ll get good news soon I am pretty sure ! Fingers crossed

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I feel your pain, and you're correct, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process. I've called IRCC every week, asked my MP for assistance, our attorney sent in a request, nothing. We just need to keep praying. Go for evening walks, do yoga. Find ways to keep your mind occupy. I've cut back on calling my husband every day as it was just getting painful hearing his voice. Our turn is coming.

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Had the most frustrating conversation with an IRCC agent....I got off the phone so confused. I can tell he was new and had no clue. He told me that he was not able to give me any information on my file, that the PA had to be here. First time ever hearing that nonsense. My PA is in the US, IRCC only accepts Canadian calls. I'm so annoyed with the entire process.

• Sad
Reactions: ginabrigi

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Had the most frustrating conversation with an IRCC agent....I got off the phone so confused. I can tell he was new and had no clue. He told me that he was not able to give me any information on my file, that the PA had to be here. First time ever hearing that nonsense. My PA is in the US, IRCC only accepts Canadian calls. I'm so annoyed with the entire process.
ARGGGHHHH...seriously, they need to do better. We need information and/or a way to get it. We are truly the seemingly forgotten group. We’re still Spousal, and have been in process a long time but have no access to any kind of helpful or case specific information on our files. We need help!!!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
ARGGGHHHH...seriously, they need to do better. We need information and/or a way to get it. We are truly the seemingly forgotten group. We’re still Spousal, and have been in process a long time but have no access to any kind of helpful or case specific information on our files. We need help!!!
Then he tells me I need to be patient. They really dont get it.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I feel your pain, and you're correct, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process. I've called IRCC every week, asked my MP for assistance, our attorney sent in a request, nothing. We just need to keep praying. Go for evening walks, do yoga. Find ways to keep your mind occupy. I've cut back on calling my husband every day as it was just getting painful hearing his voice. Our turn is coming.
You’re right. We kind of had a “reset” this weekend and set some limits on the obsessive checking and endless lamentations. More prayers

Reactions: Alexis1971