+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all,

I am a citizen of canada and applied for my husband for spouse sponsorship he lives in pakistan. After i won my appeal in dec 2020 my file went to CPC MISSISSAUGA
My question is online it says outland applications r processed in sydney NS and inland in CPC M
Why is my file gone to cpc-m if my.sponsorship is outland?
Many outland processed at cpc-m

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi all,

I am a citizen of canada and applied for my husband for spouse sponsorship he lives in pakistan. After i won my appeal in dec 2020 my file went to CPC MISSISSAUGA
My question is online it says outland applications r processed in sydney NS and inland in CPC M
Salam erum shahzadi plesse can you tell me. When you appeal? And how long it will take to win your appeal? Please share your experience. Becouse my spouse sponsorships application is refused last week. And I M appling for re appeal. But I dont no how long it will take to win appeal. Please please share your experience because i m so much stress. Thank you

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Salam erum shahzadi plesse can you tell me. When you appeal? And how long it will take to win your appeal? Please share your experience. Becouse my spouse sponsorships application is refused last week. And I M appling for re appeal. But I dont no how long it will take to win appeal. Please please share your experience because i m so much stress. Thank you
Our file was denied in July 2019, we had appeal hearing in September/November 2020. Appeal was allowed (won) in January 2021. Still waiting for IRCC to reopen our file.

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hi all,

Mine was also allowed in dec 2020 but since then no updates, even online account to check the status cant be logged in, what is ur status plz?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Anybody whos had an interview here,
Did the officer say they were not satisfied at the end of the interview?
If not, were there telltale signs of the officer being unsatisfied, looking back after refusal letter?
Thanks!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello guys. IRCC refunded us the PR card fee two weeks before our appeal hearing. Is this normal?

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
@Erum.shahzadi My outland was also sent to CPC-M not sure if they will eventually send it back to US for final processing or keep in CPC-M.

I'm assuming your file was reopened? How do you know its in CPC-M?
My file has still not been opened. I am so stressed. I called IAD in dec 2020 and asked and i was informed by the case manager that she had forwarded my approval.letter to CPC - M.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I recently sent an email through the Web form to IRCC Asking for an update of my file and I even provided the necessary information like my uci and application number. I got the following response I don't know if it's helpful or what but I wanted to share.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:
  • Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website."

Should i email london visa office and ask for update. Is it helpful?

Pleasw guide me i am super stressedn and confused as to who to ask for help

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I recently sent an email through the Web form to IRCC Asking for an update of my file and I even provided the necessary information like my uci and application number. I got the following response I don't know if it's helpful or what but I wanted to share.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:
  • Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website."

Should i email london visa office and ask for update. Is it helpful?

Pleasw guide me i am super stressedn and confused as to who to ask for help
Well now you know its in the UK and not stuck at CPC-M. Where does the PA live? You should send an email to London Visa Office now that you were told its there. I would also copy the email you received. Good luck!!

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
No...and we did not request it
We didn’t not request it either. I don’t understand why would they do that. Only if they’re sure we don’t have a chance to win the appeal. I’m just starting to overthink...