+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Nav cheema

Dec 11, 2017
Congratulation nav cheema please can you tell me my spouse sponsorships application is refused last week. I was 2019 September applicant.thy said your mariage was not genuine. I am apply re appeal. Please tell me how long it will take to finalise reapeal? Thanks please share
My case was rejected in May 2019 it was a complicated case reason was marriage is not genuine then applied for appeal it took 3 months to receive blue book hired a new lawyer she took good fees. First week of Jan 2020 we got the appeal date but my lawyer she postponed bc she wanted to travel somewhere then again got the court date Feb 18 2020 that was my delivery date to. In court the government lawyer was different from the one who was working on my case and she was not prepared abt case so again it was postponed to new date then in May we got the new date again it was postponed due to Covid .Then finally we had a court date on July 24th we won the appeal ...they just interviewed my husband and he rock the interview he was so pissed

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
My case was rejected in May 2019 it was a complicated case reason was marriage is not genuine then applied for appeal it took 3 months to receive blue book hired a new lawyer she took good fees. First week of Jan 2020 we got the appeal date but my lawyer she postponed bc she wanted to travel somewhere then again got the court date Feb 18 2020 that was my delivery date to. In court the government lawyer was different from the one who was working on my case and she was not prepared abt case so again it was postponed to new date then in May we got the new date again it was postponed due to Covid .Then finally we had a court date on July 24th we won the appeal ...they just interviewed my husband and he rock the interview he was so pissed
Thank you for reply. My one same thy saidyour mariage was not genuine. We have lot of prof. My consultant told me we will go for court we will win. Please tell me how you pay lowyer fee? I am outland applicant my waife is in canada.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Today received the first update since won the appeal on March 5, 2021. VO let our rep know they will finish processing our application when they receive our file from the appeal office.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Today received the first update since won the appeal on March 5, 2021. VO let our rep know they will finish processing our application when they receive our file from the appeal office.
Honestly, this kind update is not helpful. All the case processing center will say they will finish process application when they receive it.

• Angry
Reactions: ArriTony

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I wanted to mention we won appeal on January 4th, then IAD sent file to CBSA on January 12th, CBSA sent file to CPC-M around the 26th of January.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I wanted to mention we won appeal on January 4th, then IAD sent file to CBSA on January 12th, CBSA sent file to CPC-M around the 26th of January.
I don't think this message was from VO. It might be his rep call the IRCC and IRCC agent told his rep that we will finish process your application when we receive it.
Normally, you won't know who is your VO until your file is reopened and start eligibility assessment.
For my case, I don't even know who is my VO because they haven't started eligibility assessment yet.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I don't think this message was from VO. It might be his rep call the IRCC and IRCC agent told his rep that we will finish process your application when we receive it.
Normally, you won't know who is your VO until your file is reopened and start eligibility assessment.
For my case, I don't even know who is my VO because they haven't started eligibility assessment yet.
Well that's not exactly true...our primary VO is Los Angeles and secondary is Mississauga and I was given that information and its also stated on my GCMS notes.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Well that's not exactly true...our primary VO is Los Angeles and secondary is Mississauga and I was given that information and its also stated on my GCMS notes.
Because your file is not reopened. So in the GCMS note, these are the information before this case closed.
Secondary office in Mississauga because the assessment of eligibility of sponsor was assessed in CPC-M so the VO there was the one who reviewed your sponsor's eligibility.
And the primary office is Los Angeles, due to your application is outland application, the eligibility of principal applicant will be reviewed in the outland visa office. So your file transferred to Los Angeles for review. So the VO in Los Angeles who review the eligibility was the one who interview the principal applicant and refuse your case.
After you win your appeal, your case will transferred from IAD to CBSA, then CBSA will send it to CPC-M. CPC-M will reopen the case and decide it will be processed in CPC-M or go back to Los Angeles to review.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
In either situation, they will assign a new VO to review your case. Then the code number of VO will show up in the note in GCMS. And the label of note will be eligibility. Then this is the VO who take response your case.
Normally, before the VO review the case, there will be several notes with label General. Under these notes, these code of person just do the pre-review job for the primary VO. That's why I said you won't know who is your case primary VO until they start eligibility assessment.
For my GCMS note, before the case reopened, my primary office is Hongkong and CPC-M is the secondary. And after reopened, my primary changed to CPC-M and secondary is CPC-Ottawa.
The last note is a general note stated that all the file is ready to review. Only medical outstanding which was entered in the Nov 30th 2020.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
In either situation, they will assign a new VO to review your case. Then the code number of VO will show up in the note in GCMS. And the label of note will be eligibility. Then this is the VO who take response your case.
Normally, before the VO review the case, there will be several notes with label General. Under these notes, these code of person just do the pre-review job for the primary VO. That's why I said you won't know who is your case primary VO until they start eligibility assessment.
For my GCMS note, before the case reopened, my primary office is Hongkong and CPC-M is the secondary. And after reopened, my primary changed to CPC-M and secondary is CPC-Ottawa.
The last note is a general note stated that all the file is ready to review. Only medical outstanding which was entered in the Nov 30th 2020.
Thanks for the long email and taking the time to write it. We don't know if the information is true or where it came from so to tell her its incorrect might be jumping the gun...thats all. No response is needed but thanks for the detail message. Lets stay positive.