+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Mozilla123

Feb 20, 2019
Please send me a message I want to ask some questions thank you
We feel the same way. We don’t know if our application has gone back to Accra or what’s happening. We’ve received 2 ghost updates in the past week but heard absolutely nothing. I’ve submitted a webform and sent an email to CBSA on the recommendation of the IAD, 13 days ago and am still of course waiting. This waiting, in the dark is extremely wearing

Reactions: ginabrigi

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
I think we need to write a letter to Marco Mendicino. We are not creating change by complaining to each other. We need to make some noise, I feel that we are being treated worse than criminals. The ridiculous wait times and all those obstacles that are set up for 2 people to be together. It should not be this hard and we deserve better!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I think we need to write a letter to Marco Mendicino. We are not creating change by complaining to each other. We need to make some noise, I feel that we are being treated worse than criminals. The ridiculous wait times and all those obstacles that are set up for 2 people to be together. It should not be this hard and we deserve better!
I believe many have written to his office, including myself. The Minister has not responded to the situation at the Mississauga processing centre. People have protested, Twitter has blown up with Tweets, he hasn't addressed any of those. Please, don't waste your time writing to him...his main focus is offering front-line workers and foreign students PR status.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
I agree are you in Toronto ?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I had won appeal on 24 july 2020 and received additional documents request on Sep15th with no medical request after that nothing ..any idea how long it going to take
Congratulation nav cheema please can you tell me my spouse sponsorships application is refused last week. I was 2019 September applicant.thy said your mariage was not genuine. I am apply re appeal. Please tell me how long it will take to finalise reapeal? Thanks please share