+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
My friend Any update from your end?
They started the security check on February 22,2021.
Criminality passed, Eligibility also passed.
On February 24 2021, They send a request for reassessment of the medical to the RMO (to see if they are going to extend it of ask my husband to do it again). I ordered the note a week ago to see what’s new.

waiting for updates since then and you?..

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Had the most frustrating conversation with an IRCC agent....I got off the phone so confused. I can tell he was new and had no clue. He told me that he was not able to give me any information on my file, that the PA had to be here. First time ever hearing that nonsense. My PA is in the US, IRCC only accepts Canadian calls. I'm so annoyed with the entire process.
Wth? Are you a representative in the file?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Guys I was just wondering , what does ARC Approval means.. I don’t have anything like That, but I saw someone that won an appeal once and she said that they are still waiting for the ARC approval.. any ideas ? I cheked it online.. but didn’t understand in what case you need to have it

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
It means authorization to return to Canada (ARC) it for someone who is bar from Canada for specific reason an the only way they can get back into Canada is with a approve arc application

Reactions: MayTa

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
B in x

No I meant Visa Office interview. Did you have one?
My husband, the PA attended an interview at the Accra VO in February 2020. The VO officer was very pleasant and told him he did a good job. He left feeling very positive but we received our refusal a few days later.

• Wow
Reactions: Alexis1971

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My husband, the PA attended an interview at the Accra VO in February 2020. The VO officer was very pleasant and told him he did a good job. He left feeling very positive but we received our refusal a few days later.
Oh damn. Ok thx

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Sounds exactly like mine husbands I wonder if it was the same officer

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
So here it goes again I was to have my hearing this morning got on ready to go with my lawyer and just to hear the Minister's Counsel is sick. Our hearing is once again postponed and the earliest available date is August. My head hurts from crying. Our daughter turned 4 yesterday she has not seen her dad in over 2 years. Just heartbroken.

• Sad
Reactions: ginabrigi and MayTa

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
So here it goes again I was to have my hearing this morning got on ready to go with my lawyer and just to hear the Minister's Counsel is sick. Our hearing is once again postponed and the earliest available date is August. My head hurts from crying. Our daughter turned 4 yesterday she has not seen her dad in over 2 years. Just heartbroken.
Oh no ! that is just heartless :( I am so sorry..

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear this....our kids are paying the price for these idiots.

Reactions: Ibraruddin

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Actually they don’t like foreign spouses to come in Canada that is why no one can ask them about this inhuman, non sense attitude

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
They started the security check on February 22,2021.
Criminality passed, Eligibility also passed.
On February 24 2021, They send a request for reassessment of the medical to the RMO (to see if they are going to extend it of ask my husband to do it again). I ordered the note a week ago to see what’s new.

waiting for updates since then and you?..
Hi My friend.
I haven't got any update since last November. I don't think anyone in there is working at the moment.