Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Hi angryrectangle ..I know its a bunch off bull#$% ..

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hi , finally after waiting for 2 years after filling our appeal and moving with my daughter to India to be with my husband we won our appeal on may 30 in Toronto.
Its been a long and tough road. I wanted to ask members here even though my lawyer says 6 mths till we should finally be in Toronto . I wanted to know from experienced appealants here what ur timelines have been after the appeal is won.
I have started getting my husbands police clearances already started. I have even retained my lawyer to make sure we get things done properly even in this phase, as usually after you win the case the lawyers responsibility is over.
Please advice. And God Bless everyone with patience.

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
karish1978 said:
Hi , finally after waiting for 2 years after filling our appeal and moving with my daughter to India to be with my husband we won our appeal on may 30 in Toronto.
Its been a long and tough road. I wanted to ask members here even though my lawyer says 6 mths till we should finally be in Toronto . I wanted to know from experienced appealants here what ur timelines have been after the appeal is won.
I have started getting my husbands police clearances already started. I have even retained my lawyer to make sure we get things done properly even in this phase, as usually after you win the case the lawyers responsibility is over.
congrats karish1978 ...my appeal was on feb 10/14 oral decision was given right away got the written decision mid april after that never heard anything from the embassy..i e-mail them a lot of times got no reply...hang in there your night mare will be over soon....did u get ur written decision ?

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
rathika2011 said:
congrats karish1978 ...my appeal was on feb 10/14 oral decision was given right away got the written decision mid april after that never heard anything from the embassy..i e-mail them a lot of times got no reply...hang in there your night mare will be over soon....did u get ur written decision ?
thanks . I also got an oral decision on May 30. Still waiting for the written decision. Some people here have mentioned if you get in touch with you Mp. It is so frustrating even at this point. I want to move back to Toronto. My daughter my husband and I have to establish ourselves we want more kids. So much to do...i wish they just stamped the passport once we won immidieately. what is the point in torturing us more. i don't get it.

Aug2012

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Interview........
May 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused at interview
LANDED..........
Very soon
karish1978 said:
thanks . I also got an oral decision on May 30. Still waiting for the written decision. Some people here have mentioned if you get in touch with you Mp. It is so frustrating even at this point. I want to move back to Toronto. My daughter my husband and I have to establish ourselves we want more kids. So much to do...i wish they just stamped the passport once we won immidieately. what is the point in torturing us more. i don't get it.
Congratulation.I just want to inform you that its a lengthy process after winning appeal.We won on 3rd Feb 2014,still waiting for visa.I cannot understand what are they doing with our files.Its been more than a month since I sent my pcc medical and passport,still waiting for visa.So,be patient.Its a very good news that you won,so celebrate & Wait for the best to come.

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hi I just found out yesterday from someone else I know in this situation who had an ADR on 2 Feb. They had her ppt for a month and she got it back with visa 2 days ago. Hang in there any day now u should get yours

Aug2012 said:
Congratulation.I just want to inform you that its a lengthy process after winning appeal.We won on 3rd Feb 2014,still waiting for visa.I cannot understand what are they doing with our files.Its been more than a month since I sent my pcc medical and passport,still waiting for visa.So,be patient.Its a very good news that you won,so celebrate & Wait for the best to come.

[/quote

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
Hey guys ,
My ecas was changed to 'in process' on May 19th and then 'DM' on may25th . My medical expired on June07 , but it's been 20 days I haven't received anything back . Don't know what is their decision , I am worried because it don't take that long to dispatch visa and passport . So can any of you guys tell me how long it take after decision to recieve anything .

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
Hi gango girl. After the receiving ur blue book . U have to wait for ur ADR or full hearing date. IAD panel will decide u ll go ADR or Full hearing then they wil inform u. When u get ur date then 20 days b4 hearing u ll send the documents . In the meanwhile u gather all proofs of ur on going relation till submit ur documents to IDA.
thank my dear Hina,
i have only the financial situation as my husband was here with me for about 7-8 months and couldnt show his ability for financial support from him, now he went back to canada & started working again. they have mention that we dont need a counselor. maybe you think that they meant we'll get an ADR by saying that we dont need a counselor?
and b4 they send a date can we send our proofs? then can we make it to an ADR?
what is your opinion?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
karish1978 said:
congratulations for your journey ......... with your family..........

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
thank my dear Hina,
i have only the financial situation as my husband was here with me for about 7-8 months and couldnt show his ability for financial support from him, now he went back to canada & started working again. they have mention that we dont need a counselor. maybe you think that they meant we'll get an ADR by saying that we dont need a counselor?
and b4 they send a date can we send our proofs? then can we make it to an ADR?
what is your opinion?
Financial support or ability is red flag..might be u ll get ADR... n it will take half an hour thts it n if u think ur husband can do with confidence then u guys no need a counselor but read all previous posts of those who went to attened ADR.it will realy helpfull n just gather all proofs . When u receive a letter from IAD for hearing date then before 20 days u send ur all proofs of ur on going relations. No need to worry just b confident . If ur husband will go to attened hearing then try to tsy him for confident. I hope u will have all proofs of ur relation. N tht should b quality wise not qauntity wise.
In my full hearing my lawyer have sent proofs a week b4. MC came to my lawyer s ofic n saw all proofs but she didnt give us hard time at full haring .
Good luck

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
Financial support or ability is red flag..might be u ll get ADR... n it will take half an hour thts it n if u think ur husband can do with confidence then u guys no need a counselor but read all previous posts of those who went to attened ADR.it will realy helpfull n just gather all proofs . When u receive a letter from IAD for hearing date then before 20 days u send ur all proofs of ur on going relations. No need to worry just b confident . If ur husband will go to attened hearing then try to tsy him for confident. I hope u will have all proofs of ur relation. N tht should b quality wise not qauntity wise.
In my full hearing my lawyer have sent proofs a week b4. MC came to my lawyer s ofic n saw all proofs but she didnt give us hard time at full haring .
Good luck
thank you dear Hina for the reply
and will you please tell me have i to show my proofs of our relationship also when they refused only under financial reasons? my husband can do with his confidence & also he said that they have mentioned that he doesnt need a counselor in the letter sent with the blue book. so, i feel that they need only the proofs of our ability for financial support and he was not in the country and he was not earning in that time and also he was in a default of family maintenance payments in that time. & also I sent all my financial ability in that time but as a sponsor my husband was not so, may be they are thinking that he has the ability but in the meantime the sponsor was not & if he works and show his ability they can do the best for us without any arguments.... right dear? under the humanitarian and compassionate my child directly effected by the decision. I had to take my child to a psychiatric as he is being so aggressive and try to go with unfamiliar men as he is missing his dada. bcoz my husband made him up upto 7 months after he was born as i was unable to walk under some conditions after the child delivery. so, still i'm taking him to the psychiatric and she has mentioned to thew immigration about the child's situation. so, i pray that the panel will consider our situation and give us a relief.

my dear can you please let me know how long they will take to give a date for ADR or a full hearing after the blue book comes in Vancouver?
thanks again dear

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
thank you dear Hina for the reply
and will you please tell me have i to show my proofs of our relationship also when they refused only under financial reasons? my husband can do with his confidence & also he said that they have mentioned that he doesnt need a counselor in the letter sent with the blue book. so, i feel that they need only the proofs of our ability for financial support and he was not in the country and he was not earning in that time and also he was in a default of family maintenance payments in that time. & also I sent all my financial ability in that time but as a sponsor my husband was not so, may be they are thinking that he has the ability but in the meantime the sponsor was not & if he works and show his ability they can do the best for us without any arguments.... right dear? under the humanitarian and compassionate my child directly effected by the decision. I had to take my child to a psychiatric as he is being so aggressive and try to go with unfamiliar men as he is missing his dada. bcoz my husband made him up upto 7 months after he was born as i was unable to walk under some conditions after the child delivery. so, still i'm taking him to the psychiatric and she has mentioned to thew immigration about the child's situation. so, i pray that the panel will consider our situation and give us a relief.

my dear can you please let me know how long they will take to give a date for ADR or a full hearing after the blue book comes in Vancouver?
thanks again dear
First thing i believe tht u ll win ur hearing.. n yes u have to show ur on going relation proof in the ADR as wel . U should have proofs tht u relationship is going more strong after even rejection.if they asked how do they know tht ur relation is going then what would u show ????? They can reject any other ground then so.its very much imp. After rejection ur case all the proofs u will have to submit like e mails. Chat logs . Skyps. Phone bills. Financial receipts. Any gift receipts both of u send each other. Letters of ur relatives n friends n specialy both of pics withu n both familes of u togather when ur husband visit to u . Any e cards tht u guys send each other . These things should b after rejection n before rejection ur visa application. U should maintain all the thing at ur end so tht they dont get chance to say or reject again on any other grounds. So just keep collecting ur proofs from now n make proper file.
Tell me about ur timeline .when u received ur blue book? Usualy 3 to 4 month wil take or may be less for ur ADR.

RUPI

Aug 10, 2013
karish1978 said:
hi Karish just have few question....I see that you had stayed in india for almost 2 years. Did you come to interview for your hearing date.....also did you have to report to child tax benefits that you will be in india. I want to do the same as my husband is in india. I am waiting for my full hearing date. how long did it take before you got your letter for interview. could you please respond.

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
hey guys I got this reply from cpp-ottawa..

Dear Applicant,

Your application is currently in the process of being transferred to Colombo as it does not meet our triage criteria.

any comments?