4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
hey guys I got this reply from cpp-ottawa..

Dear Applicant,

Your application is currently in the process of being transferred to Colombo as it does not meet our triage criteria.

any comments?
What is mean by tht "triage criteria" :eek:

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
user828 said:
Sorting - allocating
Thank u user828 . But can u plz tel me in berief plz. What is exactlymean by tht n y is it so ?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
hey guys I got this reply from cpp-ottawa..

Dear Applicant,

Your application is currently in the process of being transferred to Colombo as it does not meet our triage criteria.

any comments?
Rathika2011.. what is ur E CAS status now ?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
First thing i believe tht u ll win ur hearing.. n yes u have to show ur on going relation proof in the ADR as wel . U should have proofs tht u relationship is going more strong after even rejection.if they asked how do they know tht ur relation is going then what would u show ????? They can reject any other ground then so.its very much imp. After rejection ur case all the proofs u will have to submit like e mails. Chat logs . Skyps. Phone bills. Financial receipts. Any gift receipts both of u send each other. Letters of ur relatives n friends n specialy both of pics withu n both familes of u togather when ur husband visit to u . Any e cards tht u guys send each other . These things should b after rejection n before rejection ur visa application. U should maintain all the thing at ur end so tht they dont get chance to say or reject again on any other grounds. So just keep collecting ur proofs from now n make proper file.
Tell me about ur timeline .when u received ur blue book? Usualy 3 to 4 month wil take or may be less for ur ADR.
dear hina thnx for the reply
i checked out the canlII (the hearing cases in the courts). I read about 50 cases for now & we have to go under only the section which we were refused we dont need to give the proofs for the genuineness & when it'll come back to visa post in my country then we have to send back the proofs to prove ongoing relationship.
check this out plzzzz you can get more hints
http://www.canlii.org/en/#search/type=decision&ccId=cisr&dateRange=l3y&all=under%20section%2039

anyway thnx again if theres anything else plzzzz let me know dear........

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
dear hina thnx for the reply
i checked out the canlII (the hearing cases in the courts). I read about 50 cases for now & we have to go under only the section which we were refused we dont need to give the proofs for the genuineness & when it'll come back to visa post in my country then we have to send back the proofs to prove ongoing relationship.
check this out plzzzz you can get more hints
http://www.canlii.org/en/#search/type=decision&ccId=cisr&dateRange=l3y&all=under%20section%2039

anyway thnx again if theres anything else plzzzz let me know dear........
Ok gango girl ..i ve read 2 cases .accorfing to tht i mentioned. Anyways sounds good .n best of luck.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Hina 123 said:
Ok gango girl ..i ve read 2 cases .accorfing to tht i mentioned. Anyways sounds good .n best of luck.
Hey guys m a very new member on dis appeal forum. My hubby also got rejected for visa on his interview and m going to bring this matter the public contacting by Toronto star I contact them and asked them if they can knock the immigration door bcos the immigration visa officers are just out of control nd Toronto star is ready to hear me and asked me to email them my story nd situation nd they ll definitely help me as I can't afford lawyer fees nd I want immigration to send my case wid other VO for re consideration the decision. Anyone who wants to do the same cam pm me.

Reactions: Alicee

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaycee4sweet said:
Hey guys m a very new member on dis appeal forum. My hubby also got rejected for visa on his interview and m going to bring this matter the public contacting by Toronto star I contact them and asked them if they can knock the immigration door bcos the immigration visa officers are just out of control nd Toronto star is ready to hear me and asked me to email them my story nd situation nd they ll definitely help me as I can't afford lawyer fees nd I want immigration to send my case wid other VO for re consideration the decision. Anyone who wants to do the same cam pm me.
WHAT reasons they gave for rejection ??

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Vijender_Rana said:
WHAT reasons they gave for rejection ??
I didn't get the refusal letter yet so can't say exactly y did they refuse him but I think main concerns were age differ nd his older sister is not married yet nd y I did not bring my kids on the wedding.

M

mikeymyke

I'm very sorry for your refusal jaycee4sweet, but I don't think it would be too useful for you to contact Toronto star. Not because of the fact that the politicians in Ottawa won't pay attention anyway, but its only been a year since you've applied for sponsorship, your relationship has many red flags. I don't think they'd be too sympathetic with people who were refused for those reasons, but they'd probably be more sympathetic towards people who are waiting 4-5 years.

Peachnibbler

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Interview........
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Declined
Mrs. K. Thank you for sharing your story. My husband and I are having the same challenges. Some days it feels like there is nothing to talk about. Nothing seems positive. I worry that it is affecting our "evidence". We too find it hard to talk about the future because we are both worried about what the future will be like. It is hard to plan for "losing" or "winning". The process feels so destructive. I have shut down my Facebook because I do not want immigration snooping around and using anything there against us.

Stay strong.

Peach

Khadijatou696 said:
Hi Peachnibbler, I'm new here but did read through this forum . Seems we're having about the same time line and same dealt with Visa office in Accra , Ghana. My husband is Gambian. We applied for spousal sponsorship and his permanent residency in February 2013 and my husband's interview in Accra was September 18/2013. We went together to the interview but they would refuse to hear me too. Two days later he's got the refusal letter . On October 02./2013 we filed appeal to Vancouver. Received our CAIP notes February 27/ 2014. Till today we still didn't hear anything yet from IAD about a date for ADR or Hearing . We are married since 20 month now . He is in The Gambia and we only can be together when I travel there . I just came back at the end of April from my husbands country where we spend 5 weeks together again . It's so hard to say Good bye every time I have to leave again and not knowing how much longer we will have to live like that . This endless waiting time seems to destroy me more and more. We have had so many plans together but can't even talk about it anymore as it just hurts too much that none of it whatever we planned for our near future can't be realized for who knows how much longer ...

M

mikeymyke

Actually Peachnibbler, if you don't have anything incriminating on FB, you shouldn't need to block it. If anything, an open FB page will be of great benefit if they see you are posting status updates on your hubby's page, and him doing the same, and it looks like you guys are communicating.

Peachnibbler

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Interview........
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Declined
I think the issue is this: What is considered sufficient papers and documents? The IO that interviewed my husband concluded the following:
1. we are different ages and stages and races. (Even though we share the same faith, speak fluent English and are university educated).
2. we met on the internet.
3. my husband is a student and thus does not have a job and therefore has no income. I am the primary support. Essentially they said he was poor and I was rich.

We have photos from my 3 trips to Africa. Emails, some chat, limited Skype records, some online cards, phone records. A copy of our marriage certificate and wedding photos. We had a quiet short wedding that fits our personalities.

But I am worried that it all looks very one sided. Most of the documents come from me. My emails to him, my calls to him, my gifts to him, my cards to him.

My husband is not a romantic guy. He is an introvert. In many ways he is a typical guy who forgets his anniversary, his wife's birthday and doesn't think to send a card.

So I am very frightened that we might lose because we do not have the right kind of evidence or sufficient evidence.

Peach

Hasan9999 said:
If you have submitted sufficient papers and documents to prove your case, there should not be a problem. Just be yourself and speak with full confidence. In my PR appeal, my lawyer failed to submit enough documents to prove my case though he fully assured me several times to win very easily. I was also took it very lightly, not even consulted forum like this or any other competent lawyer. BTW my Bay Street lawyer was quite expensive who failed miserably. My suggestion is that you are the best consultant and whatever needed to prove your case , just do it.

Peachnibbler

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Interview........
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Declined
My husband closed his Facebook account some time ago because of issues with Facebook (as a Nigerian). Rathika told me that CIC took stuff from her Facebook and used it against her in the hearing. I think that it is easy to take things out of context within Facebook. So the term incriminating could be totally taken in any directing depending on how the person viewing it is thinking. So I closed mine.

For example, when we see a rich old man with a young woman, we congratulate him and call her a gold digger. When we see an older woman with a younger man, we call her a cougar. We don't typically congratulate her. We might call him a Lothario or gigolo. But the overall feelings are much more negative for both parties.

Unfortunately Nigerians are branded as corrupt and the country is known as a centre for fraud. So my husband has this cross to bear too. So if the IO thinks negatively about everything, then the IO is doomed to see everything as fraud and decline the application. The Ghana CIC office has the highest rate of denials - 40% of all applications. What does that say?

In the meantime, if you are a criminal without a record, with money to invest in Canada, it is far easier to get in. If you are a rich student, you can get into Canada through an educational institution (which costs you twice as much as a Canadian student). If you have the right education and training (resident care aide), you can get in quickly because that occupation is needed.

I think you and your wife were quite lucky, and wish you all the best.

Peach.

mikeymyke said:
Actually Peachnibbler, if you don't have anything incriminating on FB, you shouldn't need to unblock it. If anything, an open FB page will be of great benefit if they see you are posting status updates on your hubby's page, and him doing the same, and it looks like you guys are communicating.

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaycee4sweet said:
I didn't get the refusal letter yet so can't say exactly y did they refuse him but I think main concerns were age differ nd his older sister is not married yet nd y I did not bring my kids on the wedding.
hmm..well wait until you get the refusal letter. Only then you will be able to know the reasons in details. Very sorry to hear ur situation... be strong and prepare well for the appeal...