+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Yes very tiring....
Just try get yourself busy one way or the other and let it come like a surprise to you and have it in mind that they things their way not your way. Try to be patient, concentrate on the online tool to get your updates dont EMA till you hear from them. God bless you
Thanks a lot. I'll do just as said

Reactions: samola10

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
My wedding pics are simple due to our customs which is a matter of concern for cic, despite my explanation, still they cling to this point. What is the way forward? should i marry again?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
It's been a little over two months since ADR won and nothing order than the email my husband got in December that application is in progress and GCKey also has changed from application refused to application in process. No request for updated forms.
Emailed the VO but no response.
It is tiring I must confess
Just curious but are you with London? Lol. It was a little over 2 months for us. Don't stress it's coming :)

Reactions: samola10

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019

My wedding pics are simple due to our customs which is a matter of concern for cic, despite my explanation, still they cling to this point. What is the way forward? should i marry again? can any one explain this plz?

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........

My wedding pics are simple due to our customs which is a matter of concern for cic, despite my explanation, still they cling to this point. What is the way forward? should i marry again? can any one explain this plz?
You can't marry again. When you say simple, do you mean just you and your wife? Were family members there? Did you perform traditional wedding rites peculiar to your country. We too had a very simple wedding with less than 40 guests, but we did all the traditional marriage rites and took the pictures. Our court marriage had only 10 people in attendance.
Our error was we didn't send enough pictures with the initial application. But we sent more than enough during the appeal and won ADR. We labelled each pic with what was happening.

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
You can't marry again. When you say simple, do you mean just you and your wife? Were family members there? Did you perform traditional wedding rites peculiar to your country. We too had a very simple wedding with less than 40 guests, but we did all the traditional marriage rites and took the pictures. Our court marriage had only 10 people in attendance.
Our error was we didn't send enough pictures with the initial application. But we sent more than enough during the appeal and won ADR. We labelled each pic with what was happening.
Here weddings are performed in two ways one is totally islamic where there is no need for traditional activities like mehindi, rukhsati etc, rather, few people is enough to attend. But this type is rare contrary to traditional marriages, so the V.O is not ready to accept it bcz she is unaware of this type of marriages. Also my family members and friends are with me in pics but are few, we did not picture all the events. I don't have any more pics of wedding, suppose if they do not agree with these what would be the way forward?

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Here weddings are performed in two ways one is totally islamic where there is no need for traditional activities like mehindi, rukhsati etc, rather, few people is enough to attend. But this type is rare contrary to traditional marriages, so the V.O is not ready to accept it bcz she is unaware of this type of marriages. Also my family members and friends are with me in pics but are few, we did not picture all the events. I don't have any more pics of wedding, suppose if they do not agree with these what would be the way forward?
Did they say the relationship wasn't genuine or that the marriage wasn't genuine?

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
marriage is not genuine, while at the time of interview i had no child but at the time of ADR i had child but still the did not agree to my explanation.

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
marriage is not genuine, while at the time of interview i had no child but at the time of ADR i had child but still the did not agree to my explanation.
You provided the Marriage Certificate?
I suppose you could provide a letter from a religious figure in your country saying that this type of ceremony is also acceptable but I don't exactly know why CIC rejected your app in the first place

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Preforming another ceremony now, in my opinion, won't make a difference. They will think you only did it for your case. Do you live together? If not Do you travel to see her? Do you support her financially? All of these are factors

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
You provided the Marriage Certificate?
I suppose you could provide a letter from a religious figure in your country saying that this type of ceremony is also acceptable but I don't exactly know why CIC rejected your app in the first place
provided already, also provide written statement from nikkah khwan, and other testimonies as well as local government officials, wife is in canada visited twice me now planing for third time along with my child

Waqii

Apr 25, 2014
Proxy marriages aren't recognized by CIC:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1081&top=14

Both the bride and the groom must be there in person.
How can I fix this now? My application is in appeal stage right now. If my appeal get refuse also. Can I go back and redo the Nikah and then apply again? Also for the application do I need to explain that I redo the Nikah in order to get qualified for Canadian law about proxy marriages??my wife is also pregnant now and we are expecting our first baby. Would that help our case? I am just wondering that in Pakistan can I redo the nikah with the same person again? if I reapply how to explain the situation again. I would really appreciate if some one can help me on this.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How can I fix this now? My application is in appeal stage right now. If my appeal get refuse also. Can I go back and redo the Nikah and then apply again? Also for the application do I need to explain that I redo the Nikah in order to get qualified for Canadian law about proxy marriages??my wife is also pregnant now and we are expecting our first baby. Would that help our case? I am just wondering that in Pakistan can I redo the nikah with the same person again? if I reapply how to explain the situation again. I would really appreciate if some one can help me on this.
I'm afraid I don't know the marriage laws well enough in Pakistan to tell you how you would re-do your marriage. And unfortunately the fact your wife is pregnant doesn't make a difference. Hopefully someone else will comment and help.