+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Via cic website :

If my immigration application is refused, do I have to wait before I apply again?

If we refuse your application to come to Canada, you can apply again at any time, unless your decision letter says you can’t. You should only apply again if you can include information that you didn’t include before.

If you had legal status and lost it (for example, if your work permit expired and you did not renew it in time), you have a small amount of time to re-apply. See your decision letter for details.

Waqii

Apr 25, 2014
You can't marry again. When you say simple, do you mean just you and your wife? Were family members there? Did you perform traditional wedding rites peculiar to your country. We too had a very simple wedding with less than 40 guests, but we did all the traditional marriage rites and took the pictures. Our court marriage had only 10 people in attendance.
Our error was we didn't send enough pictures with the initial application. But we sent more than enough during the appeal and won ADR. We labelled each pic with what was happening.
Can you tell me if your case was refused because of proxy??what did you do to overcome that objection??did you redo the marriage??

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
How can I fix this now? My application is in appeal stage right now. If my appeal get refuse also. Can I go back and redo the Nikah and then apply again? Also for the application do I need to explain that I redo the Nikah in order to get qualified for Canadian law about proxy marriages??my wife is also pregnant now and we are expecting our first baby. Would that help our case? I am just wondering that in Pakistan can I redo the nikah with the same person again? if I reapply how to explain the situation again. I would really appreciate if some one can help me on this.
You have same situation like me, i have already a child but they do not consider it enough for having a genuine marriage. i am also wondering what would be the situation if i got refused in court as well. In Pakistan one cant redo nikkah and marriage, what would be the alternate?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
You have same situation like me, i have already a child but they do not consider it enough for having a genuine marriage. i am also wondering what would be the situation if i got refused in court as well. In Pakistan one cant redo nikkah and marriage, what would be the alternate?
You lost your adr, right? Your waiting for ur full hearing? There x not much you can do, except give them stuff the dint have yet. Reciepts for financial support visits you've done since applying ect. If you lose the hearing, you can apply again. Living together helps ALOT. So I would try and make that happen

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
our lawyer just send our adr request letter and some additional support document to iad office Vancouver
what happen next ?????????

Last edited:

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
You lost your adr, right? Your waiting for ur full hearing? There x not much you can do, except give them stuff the dint have yet. Reciepts for financial support visits you've done since applying ect. If you lose the hearing, you can apply again. Living together helps ALOT. So I would try and make that happen
how much maximum time does it take more after ADR till full lhearing?

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Hi please guide me
I had a lawyer for the appeal and I win my appeal on 30 October 2018, with the consent of immigration and judge same day in the court after two days I got a email that I won my appeal confirmation.
Upto now I didn’t hear anything again
Is represtative form or web form is the same?
Do I need to hire lawyer again to complete the process?
I don’t hav any changes after marriage like (no children) etc.
Please help me

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi please guide me
I had a lawyer for the appeal and I win my appeal on 30 October 2018, with the consent of immigration and judge same day in the court after two days I got a email that I won my appeal confirmation.
Please help me
Rep form and webform are not the same. No you do not nerd to use your lawyer again. What you do need to do is send them the "use of representative form" - cancel representation, and upload it via webform because when they reopen your file, they will send the document request to the lawyer, not you.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
i need your help ,when can i send evidence to the Minister’s Counsel office which address to use ?
Need to wait until they ask you for it :( you can send it to the IAD and they can provide it to them in an effort to get your case allowed without the adr or hearing

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Please help me[/QUOTE]
Can u please share how much it took from the filing date till till hearing of court?

Reactions: Alicee

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Please help me
Can u please share how much it took from the filing date till till hearing of court?[/QUOTE]

Rep form and webform are not the same. No you do not nerd to use your lawyer again. What you do need to do is send them the "use of representative form" - cancel representation, and upload it via webform because when they reopen your file, they will send the document request to the lawyer, not you.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Please help me
Can u please share how much it took from the filing date till till hearing of court?[/QUOTE]

balpunjabi..... This is you too? You have the exact same story and dates.

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Need to wait until they ask you for it :( you can send it to the IAD and they can provide it to them in an effort to get your case allowed without the adr or hearing
Wow, Is it really possible that you can provide so much evidence that they don’t need ADR or hearing?