+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Can you tell me if your case was refused because of proxy??what did you do to overcome that objection??did you redo the marriage??
We were refused based on marriage not genuine. And in the blue book it complained about us not having enough evidence to support genuinity of marriage. So I sent a lot and we won ADR. Yesterday we got pre-arrival service email.

Still waiting on what next

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
We were refused based on marriage not genuine. And in the blue book it complained about us not having enough evidence to support genuinity of marriage. So I sent a lot and we won ADR. Yesterday we got pre-arrival service email.

Still waiting on what next
It seems they are not following any pattern in sending out pre-arrival emails. Or does it provide any insight into progress of our case?

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
We submitted updated forms and went for medical about 6 weeks ago. A couple of days ago I received reply from HKVO to my inquiry. The email says that our application is in queue for review. What this review could be about? Is review needed to initiate background check?

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
We submitted updated forms and went for medical about 6 weeks ago. A couple of days ago I received reply from HKVO to my inquiry. The email says that our application is in queue for review. What this review could be about? Is review needed to initiate background check?
How long it take for you get medical request after winning the appeal

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
What this means is that your file was received at the office and an officer needs to go through it, and review it to see what you need to send as far as updated forms ect. this takes around 1 month. Soon, the will send documents request :)

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
How many times do they ask for more documents?
After they review your app, they send a document request. It usually consist of new medical, police check and updated forms. In most cases, after you send them this, the background check starts. If you pass this, they will send you ppr (passport request)

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
After they review your app, they send a document request. It usually consist of new medical, police check and updated forms. In most cases, after you send them this, the background check starts. If you pass this, they will send you ppr (passport request)
That's exactly what I think. They have updated forms and police clearance certificate since December 13. Medical tests have been passed. Even though the online status doesn't mention that background checks have commenced, the next review should be for making the final decision. Starting background checks has to be a routine step after receipt of updated forms and police clearance certificate. It seems they are not very particular about updating the online status promptly.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
That's exactly what I think. They have updated forms and police clearance certificate since December 13. Medical tests have been passed. Even though the online status doesn't mention that background checks have commenced, the next review should be for making the final decision. Starting background checks has to be a routine step after receipt of updated forms and police clearance certificate. It seems they are not very particular about updating the online status promptly.
LOL lord no, not from my experience anyways., I sent them documents and for more then 2 months still it said "document required" so I sent them about 3 mails asking to either tell me what documents were needed or update my gckey. finally it was updated

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
LOL lord no, not from my experience anyways., I sent them documents and for more then 2 months still it said "document required" so I sent them about 3 mails asking to either tell me what documents were needed or update my gckey. finally it was updated
That's what i say that online status doesn't reflect the actual status as it is not updated regularly. But the next review, whenever it takes place, has to be for making the decision. What else could be the purpose of the review?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
That's what i say that online status doesn't reflect the actual status as it is not updated regularly. But the next review, whenever it takes place, has to be for making the decision. What else could be the purpose of the review?
"queue for review" right after appeal isn't for decision though. It's for reviewing your file to see what documents need to be updated