+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
already submitted my whatapp call logs of one year, wedding and post wedding pics, proofs of two visits of my wife, exchange of gifts receipts, nikkah certificate etc, what remains left?

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
already submitted my whatapp call logs of one year, wedding and post wedding pics, proofs of two visits of my wife, exchange of gifts receipts, nikkah certificate etc, what remains left?
Did they say why you got turn down for your ADR? Maybe you should focus on providing an explanation for that.

Reactions: shalenabennie

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Why do they not run the tour relationship is genuine? The must have given you a reason the you're not saying. Everything that you listed as things you have submitted are things you probably already submitted in your original application. If it wasn't enough to get your application approved it's probably not enough to get your appeal approved. In order to win an appeal, you have to overcome the concerns which caused the refusal.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I just go by what I read from other people usually provide for their appeal on the canli website, it is entirely up to the op if he wants to do it, however if the kid doesn't belong to both the sponsor and the applicant, there is no point of doing it. https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/
True I guess. I'm living in Saudi right now so the the chances of our kids being anyone but my husband's are slim to none Lol guess bc is good enough

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi, All. My husband got rejected because they think he’ll leave me to study in another province. I know what he meant in the interview - there are a lot of universities that offer online, evening/weekend classes but I’m not sure how to prove this for my appeal. Any help will be appreciated, thank you!

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hi, All. My husband got rejected because they think he’ll leave me to study in another province. I know what he meant in the interview - there are a lot of universities that offer online, evening/weekend classes but I’m not sure how to prove this for my appeal. Any help will be appreciated, thank you!
Welcome,
My first response is have you discussed all the concern of the VO with your husband and his side first before you can proceed. because you really can tell without hearing his side of the story.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
What I mean is let him tell you all the questions and his answers at interview and he must be honest with you in answering the questions u asked him.

Reactions: mithi678

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Welcome,
My first response is have you discussed all the concern of the VO with your husband and his side first before you can proceed. because you really can tell without hearing his side of the story.
Yeah, I posted on this forum after talking to husband everything that was in the blue book especially the VOs concerns. I, myself attended a school that’s out of the province because they have online classes which worked perfectly with my full time position and that’s exactly what he was implying. In the blue book husbands response mentioned “I plan to work while I study part time either local, weekends, evenings or online” I don’t want to blame any sides, what’s done is done. I just want a way to prove that their assumptions are wrong

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
Good, in this case now I will suggest you get a lawyer if you can afford it because its kind of confusing to argue. Well I will let others that are more experienced to come in and add their input. The contention here is the schooling and working. Initially he shouldn't have brought the idea of school in

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Good, in this case now I will suggest you get a lawyer if you can afford it because its kind of confusing to argue. Well I will let others that are more experienced to come in and add their input. The contention here is the schooling and working. Initially he shouldn't have brought the idea of school in
I agree that he shouldn’t have brought that up but what’s done is done. Gotta move forward and not cry over about it. I have a lawyer and he said it’s not necessary to mention that since he specifically said “online/weekends”. Thanks for your help though!

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
It's been a little over two months since ADR won and nothing order than the email my husband got in December that application is in progress and GCKey also has changed from application refused to application in process. No request for updated forms.
Emailed the VO but no response.
It is tiring I must confess

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
soon
It's been a little over two months since ADR won and nothing order than the email my husband got in December that application is in progress and GCKey also has changed from application refused to application in process. No request for updated forms.
Emailed the VO but no response.
It is tiring I must confess
Yes very tiring....
Just try get yourself busy one way or the other and let it come like a surprise to you and have it in mind that they things their way not your way. Try to be patient, concentrate on the online tool to get your updates dont EMA till you hear from them. God bless you

Reactions: JYC