+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Just wanted to share. I had my full hearing scheduled yesterday, but after 52 minutes they decided my appeal was allowed. The judge only asked me questions, ministers councel did not ask me any questions for me said my supporting documents were good enough for her. They called my husband for 15minutes. I was watching the time from it started because it was nervous. Good news for the new year! Hard part over.
Can u plz share the timeline of ur appeal i mean how much time you waited?

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
I appealed on 15 feb 2017
ADR denied in May 2017
After that in August 2017 I got the full hearing appeal date which was on 30 October
Filed for sponsorship since April 2015.
Almost 2 years to get hearing date and after that again waiting no medical request as yet

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
what a inhuman processing time, i think all have same reason of refusal that marriage is not genuine.
Not us. My husband has a criminal record from 12 years ago. They could judge easily told us in the beginning of the process that he would need to apply for a pardon, but instead, the wasted a year of our time before denying him.. Then another 8 months for an appeal. Thx cic

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
i have a child, is there is any chance to win the appeal in court?
Having a child with the applicant is not a determinative factor to win the appeal, however it will improve your chance. You should include a DNA test to prove your child biological relationship with your husband as evidence for your appeal.

Last edited:

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Having a child with the applicant is not a determinative factor to win the appeal, however it will improve your chance. You should include a DNA test to prove your child biological relationship with your husband as evidence for your appeal.
DNA seems extreme? We submitted a birth certificate.