+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
My ADR meeting coming up next week. Any suggestions? Anything I should be extra careful about? Thanks for continuous guidance received from this forum :)
Good luck, since ADR is much shorter than a full hearing, my guess is they will be more focused on the concerns from the visa office. So study your appeal record carefully and address all of their concerns.

Reactions: Alicee and munimisu

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Please I need somebody to give me an urgent advice.My wife's spousal application was refused last week having undergone close to 2hrs interview.This is our second refusal.Our marriage is genuine.We presented every document that other people presented to show the genuineness of our marriage such as wedding pictures,wedding certificates,child's birth certificate,whatsapp chats,call logs,letters from family members ,wedding invitation,greeting cards,Money transfer receipt etc.Yet she was refused.Our application spent close to 17 months before they invited my wife for an interview in Accra.They requested for medicals exactly when our application was 5 months.
My quick question is should we reapply or appeal as notice of appeal was just sent to me today?
Thanks in anticipation of your quick responses.
How are you refused twice ? Did you get refused and then apply again and refused second time ?

bambooc

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015 AOR, 04-03-2015 AOR 2
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
demanding
VISA ISSUED...
demanding
LANDED..........
ASAP
I am still waiting for the decision 4 weeks now,
I waited 2 months for the written decision. As long as it is a positive decision, time does not matter anymore at this stage. You will have a wonderful Canadian future.

Reactions: munimisu
M

mikeymyke

Oh yes..lots of proof
If you've submitted lots of proof, yet still refused twice, then your case must have some serious red flags that still weren't addressed. Give us a bit of background on your case, what were your red flags? If you were married 9 years, why didn't you add your spouse to your PR application when you were granted refugee status.

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
I waited 2 months for the written decision. As long as it is a positive decision, time does not matter anymore at this stage. You will have a wonderful Canadian future.
I don’t even know what the decision is going to be , so how long it take after for new medical and pcc to be send

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
How are you refused twice ? Did you get refused and then apply again and refused second time ?
Is better to appeal because that will give them the opportunity to discuss what the issue was.

Goodluck.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Is better to appeal because that will give them the opportunity to discuss what the issue was.

Goodluck.
I thibk you responded to the wrong person lol. I won my appeal September 20.

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
I don’t even know what the decision is going to be , so how long it take after for new medical and pcc to be send
From what I've seen it can take between 1 to 3 months before you hear from them. The CIC agent told me it was 3 months, if im lucky 2 months. Today will be exactly 2 months from when Ottawa received our allowed application. Still waiting.

Reactions: Alicee

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Hi bambooc I assume your spouse is from PRC, how long does it take for your spouse to get a PPR after you know your appeal is successful?

bambooc

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015 AOR, 04-03-2015 AOR 2
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
demanding
VISA ISSUED...
demanding
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi bambooc I assume your spouse is from PRC, how long does it take for your spouse to get a PPR after you know your appeal is successful?
I received my decision on January 4, 18, received request updated documents on Jan 19, 18 from CPC Ottawa. Received second request for updated docs from Hong Kong Mar 12, 18, Prearrival Mar 18, 18, PPR April 12, 18, and landed June 9,, 18

Reactions: FS2018 and JYC

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Please my people I have couple of questions regarding my family refusal case.They are as follows
1.which lawyers did you guys use that delivered results.I'm in Toronto.I need a strong lawyer for my family sponsorship appeal.Though I just requested for GCMS note to know why my wife was refused.I was sent "notice of appeal form " from the local visa office a day after I requested for GCMS note.So I need a strong lawyer please.
2.I learnt Jewish lawyers are extremely good.Please any idea?
3.May I know what their service charge is?
4.Or /better still, should I reply and forget the appeal process as this is the 2nd time they will refuse my wife.Our wedding is genuine. We submitted everything we needed to submit.I was approved here in Canada as a sponsor.Though I got PR via protected person status and my wife and kid were part of my story.So I don't think that should be the basis for refusing her.Please I need your advice.
5.When my wife for an interview in Accra visa office.It was stated to come along with all her original educational certificates. So she went there with all and she submitted them to the interviewer but at the end of the interview the officer asked to go and that she was still working on the documents. Those certificates were not returned.We thought they would request for her passport for visa and they would send the certificates back to us.Now that she was refused,how do we get all her certificates back as they are original and parts of her life.My wife is not happy about this.
Thanks in anticipation of your quick responses.

Last edited:

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
I received my decision on January 4, 18, received request updated documents on Jan 19, 18 from CPC Ottawa. Received second request for updated docs from Hong Kong Mar 12, 18, Prearrival Mar 18, 18, PPR April 12, 18, and landed June 9,, 18
Thanks bud!