Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

We applied in August 2016, refused in May 2017. Rcvd. Blue book in Oct 2017, appealed right away. Got ADR for April 2018, won (did not use a lawyer), file was sent to Ottawa. Additional docs requested on May 9th to be emailed to Ottawa; new medical, background check, and updated application, schedule A, etc..
Does this mean processing is going to be finished in Ottawa then?

We got everything together and sent it all on June 6th (the deadline is July 9th). Received generic "we got your email" message.
MyCIC and ECAS still do not reflect that the documents we sent have been received. I sent an email on June 13th just to confirm they got everything ok and again received a generic response and nothing more.

Application status still says reviewing eligibility and that medical was received. It says Review of additional documents - Not applicable. Should I be panicking about the documents or is this normal for them to not indicate they received what they asked for?
I just want to know they got everything because the deadline is Monday and God knows we don't need any more problems.

Anyone order gcms notes at this stage?

I'm so stressed and tired of this whole process :s

Reactions: Alicee

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
Although people may understand your frustration, but the refusal is on you. You are not the only couple deal with PCC from FBI, either you apply it before CIC requested it (need to be within 6 months from the day you send your application) or you can simply send the copy of your fingerprinting card and receipt from the courier to CIC via email or webform within the 30 days limit to show CIC that you are dealing with it, you will be totally fine.
Yes, which we did. I sent them proof twice, one in October (regular mail) and then another one in November (via Fedex). They never got back to me and i tried calling them to make sure they got it, which im sure of because my tracking number on the Fedex one said "delievered". The agent said that yes it's been delievered but they have yet to process it into our file. then January 3rd (8 days before the 12 month deadline) they sent us a refusal letter.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Yes, which we did. I sent them proof twice, one in October (regular mail) and then another one in November (via Fedex). They never got back to me and i tried calling them to make sure they got it, which im sure of because my tracking number on the Fedex one said "delievered". The agent said that yes it's been delievered but they have yet to process it into our file. then January 3rd (8 days before the 12 month deadline) they sent us a refusal letter.
So the only and sole reason for refusal is because CIC didn't receive your FBI Rap Sheet, and CIC didn't issue you a PFL before they refused your application? That is really odd.

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
So the only and sole reason for refusal is because CIC didn't receive your FBI Rap Sheet, and CIC didn't issue you a PFL before they refused your application? That is really odd.
That's why I got really upset and frustrated. I would understadn if I didn't address the issue, but I did. Yes, in the refusal letter the ONLY reason was that they haven't received the FBI clearance. Even If i told them that I sent them Proof as well as the proof that the FBI received my request they told me the decision has already been made, I can either Appeal or re-apply..

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
That's why I got really upset and frustrated. I would understadn if I didn't address the issue, but I did. Yes, in the refusal letter the ONLY reason was that they haven't received the FBI clearance. Even If i told them that I sent them Proof as well as the proof that the FBI received my request they told me the decision has already been made, I can either Appeal or re-apply..
Well, due all my respect, from what I read in this thread, sometimes, VO didn't really spell out the whole reasons for refusal. Did you order your note to check what was in it? What has been done is done. Angry or frustration won't help. If the FBI PCC is the only reason you got refused, big chance that you will have ADR instead of full hearing, that will save you a lot time. But you gonna make sure that this is the only reason led to your case refusal.

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
Well, due all my respect, from what I read in this thread, sometimes, VO didn't really spell out the whole reasons for refusal. Did you order your note to check what was in it? What has been done is done. Angry or frustration won't help. If the FBI PCC is the only reason you got refused, big chance that you will have ADR instead of full hearing, that will save you a lot time. But you gonna make sure that this is the only reason led to your case refusal.
Oh my appeal has already been allowed, they haven't contacted me or anything they just allowed it. I'm just waiting for a communication from whoever will be dealing with our file.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Oh my appeal has already been allowed, they haven't contacted me or anything they just allowed it. I'm just waiting for a communication from whoever will be dealing with our file.
Ok then. I guess CIC corrected themselves for such a BS refusal. It may waste some of your time, and I believe you have every right to be angry then. Anyway, wish you the best.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Hi,

We applied in August 2016, refused in May 2017. Rcvd. Blue book in Oct 2017, appealed right away. Got ADR for April 2018, won (did not use a lawyer), file was sent to Ottawa. Additional docs requested on May 9th to be emailed to Ottawa; new medical, background check, and updated application, schedule A, etc..
Does this mean processing is going to be finished in Ottawa then?

We got everything together and sent it all on June 6th (the deadline is July 9th). Received generic "we got your email" message.
MyCIC and ECAS still do not reflect that the documents we sent have been received. I sent an email on June 13th just to confirm they got everything ok and again received a generic response and nothing more.

Application status still says reviewing eligibility and that medical was received. It says Review of additional documents - Not applicable. Should I be panicking about the documents or is this normal for them to not indicate they received what they asked for?
I just want to know they got everything because the deadline is Monday and God knows we don't need any more problems.

Anyone order gcms notes at this stage?

I'm so stressed and tired of this whole process :s
They don't tell you that the docents are recieved. You can contact your MP to confirm they were recieved though

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Ok then. I guess CIC corrected themselves for such a BS refusal. It may waste some of your time, and I believe you have every right to be angry then. Anyway, wish you the best.
I know they just waste their own resources making such dumb refusals

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
They don't tell you that the docents are recieved. You can contact your MP to confirm they were recieved though
Oh, ok thanks I will do that then.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
How does the IAD notify you hearing? Do they send emails? I am living out of the country with my husband until our full hearing is confirmed. We were refused March 2017. I guess I won't hear anything until 2019?
I was refused in February 2017, and so far nothing, I called them, and they told me that my full hearing and next year.