+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
I was refused in February 2017, and so far nothing, I called them, and they told me that my full hearing and next year.
We have a very similar timeline. I hope we hear something by the end of the year or sooner. I am living outside of the country with my husband but will come back once I get confirmation of hearing date.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
We have a very similar timeline. I hope we hear something by the end of the year or sooner. I am living outside of the country with my husband but will come back once I get confirmation of hearing date.
I also live in Brazil with my husband and my 6 month old baby, I had my daughter out of Canada, now I'm in Canada, I came to do the documents folder to send to them, I sent the documents folder 3 weeks ago and this week I am Returning to Brazil, and I will wait for my full hearing there.

Reactions: Soulmatestory

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
So after waiting since we won the ADR on May 15, 2018 today we got request for medical and pcc. Hopefully it goes faster to request pp and get visa.
Did you get your request by e-mail ? Do they send it to both the sponsor and applicant or only the applicant ?

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Please I need somebody to give me an urgent advice.My wife's spousal application was refused last week having undergone close to 2hrs interview.This is our second refusal.Our marriage is genuine.We presented every document that other people presented to show the genuineness of our marriage such as wedding pictures,wedding certificates,child's birth certificate,whatsapp chats,call logs,letters from family members ,wedding invitation,greeting cards,Money transfer receipt etc.Yet she was refused.Our application spent close to 17 months before they invited my wife for an interview in Accra.They requested for medicals exactly when our application was 5 months.
My quick question is should we reapply or appeal as notice of appeal was just sent to me today?
Thanks in anticipation of your quick responses.

mamadmama

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13th 2015
Doc's Request.
May 1st 2015..(Received May 20th 2015)
AOR Received.
April 8th 2015 ( sponsorship)
File Transfer...
June 4th (Decision made for SA)
Med's Request
May 1st upfront medical & more document
Med's Done....
June 12th 2015,Ecas changed to in process in Sept 2015
Interview........
Hopefully none,October 13th,requested for updated IMMM 0008 4& sponsor PIF,sent on Friday 16th.Package received on the 20th by AVO
Passport Req..
xxx
Please I need somebody to give me an urgent advice.My wife's spousal application was refused last week having undergone close to 2hrs interview.This is our second refusal.Our marriage is genuine.We presented every document that other people presented to show the genuineness of our marriage such as wedding pictures,wedding certificates,child's birth certificate,whatsapp chats,call logs,letters from family members ,wedding invitation,greeting cards,Money transfer receipt etc.Yet she was refused.Our application spent close to 17 months before they invited my wife for an interview in Accra.They requested for medicals exactly when our application was 5 months.
My quick question is should we reapply or appeal as notice of appeal was just sent to me today?

Is better to appeal right away.

Angeldust

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
If you were refused twice and you don't have any new information to submit, I think your only choice is to appeal. Sorry you and your wife are going through this. It looks to me like you submitted a lot of proof.

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
My ADR meeting coming up next week. Any suggestions? Anything I should be extra careful about? Thanks for continuous guidance received from this forum :)

Reactions: FS2018

FS2018

Jun 21, 2018
Interview........
13-06-2017
My ADR meeting coming up next week. Any suggestions? Anything I should be extra careful about? Thanks for continuous guidance received from this forum :)
Tell them exactly why you were refused when they as uts important for them to know that you are aware for what you are there for and why you should be allowed.

Reactions: munimisu