+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I sent a folder of documents for immigration, immigration called me asking for a new folder of documents, because the one I sent was disorganized and with documents wrong, someone can teach me how to make a folder to send to immigration?

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
I sent a folder of documents for immigration, immigration called me asking for a new folder of documents, because the one I sent was disorganized and with documents wrong, someone can teach me how to make a folder to send to immigration?
Hi Ana,

I'm more than happy to help you out with organizing your documents, I'm sending you a direct message.

Reactions: Ana Paula

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Is it good idea to re-apply instead of going to full hearing ?
It is vert catch 22 situation, you already invested so much time in waiting, and what is the surety of getting it through this time, when you re-apply.

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
It is vert catch 22 situation, you already invested so much time in waiting, and what is the surety of getting it through this time, when you re-apply.
My lawyer said its better to re apply instead of waiting for full hearing
Till that we would gether proofs too for the interview that would be in june or july 2018 and said its my last chance if this time i get refesed at interwev then there is no chance

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Till that we would gether proofs too for the interview that would be in june or july 2018 and said its my last chance if this time i get refesed at interwev then there is no chance
You can reapply but it's not gauranteed you will get approved....but I guess you could always appeal again if you needed.

Did they tell you why you had a full hearing and not ADR

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
You can reapply but it's not gauranteed you will get approved....but I guess you could always appeal again if you needed.

Did they tell you why you had a full hearing and not ADR
They think our marrige is not real..and it is my second time that i got rejected at interview

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
They think our marrige is not real..and it is my second time that i got rejected at interview
So you had a ADR and got rejected and asked for full hearing ?

I'm.so sorry the system is so hard and unfair ! Are you Canadian or is your wife ? What were reasons for they thinking "not genuine?"

For me they thought my husband wasn't engaged in relationship because he didn't have my 4th year university courses mezmorized lol....so stupid

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

1. If you intend to re-apply and skip the appeal, I suggest that you and your lawyer read the definition of "Res Judicata"
2. Go to https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/index.html and search on Res Judicata

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
To all of you going to a full hearing

....have you ever thought of checking into whether or not you could sit in other spousal public hearings ??

I know many other court cases are public ...criminal courts....you can show up.any day and just sit in and watch ...

I wonder if the same is for spousal appeal hearings ?

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
We also thought of re-applying with the lawyer but by the time we gathering same evidence like the first timewe have received a letter to schedule for the hearing. what is the point reapplying if they have already told you to go full hearing. .

Reactions: Alicee

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
We also thought of re-applying with the lawyer but by the time we gathering same evidence like the first timewe have received a letter to schedule for the hearing. what is the point reapplying if they have already told you to go full hearing. .

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Re-applying means you have to start from scratch again .which my husband don't like to do it again really it's a waste of time. .. but you are so close to the end yet you want to go back it's a pain .they might still refused you to the same reason. Beside it's the cic Canada will aprove you are allowed .if you sponsor spouse outside Canada.