+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

pakiboy2049

Dec 18, 2017
Is it good idea to re-apply instead of going to full hearing ?
re-apply is better if you have addressed the concerns. read your bluebook and if the circumstances has changed a re-apply takes up to
a year. Now if nothing has changed & you know your marriage is real its probably a good idea to attend a full hearing. for a full hearing
make sure you and your wife are well prepared and you have a good explanation of why their refusal is wrong. hope this helps

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
hy i hope u all are fine.please tell about the time period of interview?Soon i have hearing please remember me in your prayers.
Thank you

Reactions: Alicee and SV670

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
hy i hope u all are fine.please tell about the time period of interview?Soon i have hearing please remember me in your prayers.
Thank you
Always, praying for all families to be together ASAP.

Reactions: Alicee

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
To all of you going to a full hearing

....have you ever thought of checking into whether or not you could sit in other spousal public hearings ??

I know many other court cases are public ...criminal courts....you can show up.any day and just sit in and watch ...

I wonder if the same is for spousal appeal hearings ?
Yes you can, it is opened to the public and I have watched a few hearings this summer. And a few cases that I had seen got technical knock out by the minister counsel because their story doesn't match up with what they fill out on their application forms.

Last edited:

pakiboy2049

Dec 18, 2017
for those that have a hearing coming up make sure you and your wife and your paperwork have the same story. they will question you first and then call the wife with the same question and cross examine. I won my appeal recently without a lawyer. me and my wife know each other very well and we also prepared so our story was the same. most questions came out of the blue book. things like how did u meet your wife? how was the marriage set? what do you know about eachother? where did the ceremony happen, how many ppl, what was served? description of the house and car. you better practice and question one another on anything you can think of and have the same or similar answers. hope this helps and good luck to everyone that's appealing. tough and draining process but it'll get behind ya

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
for those that have a hearing coming up make sure you and your wife and your paperwork have the same story. they will question you first and then call the wife with the same question and cross examine. I won my appeal recently without a lawyer. me and my wife know each other very well and we also prepared so our story was the same. most questions came out of the blue book. things like how did u meet your wife? how was the marriage set? what do you know about eachother? where did the ceremony happen, how many ppl, what was served? description of the house and car. you better practice and question one another on anything you can think of and have the same or similar answers. hope this helps and good luck to everyone that's appealing. tough and draining process but it'll get behind ya

True....Was urs a full hearing or adr? Where and wen was it if u don't mind...thanks

Last edited:

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
it was a full hearing. I had to wait a year and a half just to get the hearing

Urs isn't as bad as others...which province are u appealing from...and wen was ur full hearing?

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Yes you can, it is opened to the public and I have watched a few hearings this summer. And a few cases that I had seen got technical knock out by the minister counsel because their story doesn't match up with what they fill out on their application forms.
Very interesting ..who do you contact to watch and are they held in every city ? Just at regular courthouse ??

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Thank you
What city and province are you in

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Very interesting ..who do you contact to watch and are they held in every city ? Just at regular courthouse ??
I am in Toronto, court usually starts at 9:00 am in the morning and you have to register yourself before 8:30 am at the reception (IAD Family court) in order to view the hearing for the day. According to the lady at the reception, there are spouse sponsorship full hearing on a daily basis, with the exception Friday only hold a 1/2 day hearing.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
I am in Toronto, court usually starts at 9:00 am in the morning and you have to register yourself before 8:30 am at the reception (IAD Family court) in order to view the hearing for the day. According to the lady at the reception, there are spouse sponsorship full hearing on a daily basis, with the exception Friday only hold a 1/2 day hearing.
Interesting do you know if full hearings are held in Calgary ? Or how could I find out

Vickchin

Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone.

I have been following this thread for sometime now. I am waiting for my husband who has an indian passport but living in Sydney.
We applied March 2016.
ADR won august 2017

We sent updated forms and medical Nov 17. Just wondering how long PPR takes from this step.
I am currently pregnant and due Jan 24th. Any tips on how to expedite the process. It is our first child and we don't know if he will make it.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Hello everyone.

I have been following this thread for sometime now. I am waiting for my husband who has an indian passport but living in Sydney.
We applied March 2016.
ADR won august 2017

We sent updated forms and medical Nov 17. Just wondering how long PPR takes from this step.
I am currently pregnant and due Jan 24th. Any tips on how to expedite the process. It is our first child and we don't know if he will make it.

Congratulations..... do u know where ur file is being processing?