+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

switch4ay

Jan 30, 2016
I got responses by sending hard letters in the mail. Also has your wife contacted her MP?

Well get your wife to call me and we can take action together lol.

There are other ways to be piticalky involved then protest. I live in Calgary I would have to spend 800 flight to Toronto to go protest to prime minister lol

But there are lobby groups to join , policy advocacy groups ..lots to do for change
Lol 800dollars is huge but if we look at the cost of plane tickets and time or years we have to wait for one visa officer that doesn’t know you or your husband to judge and denies you know what i mean and yes my wife has contacted her MP and all they say is they can’t do anything they can only call to update nothing really

Reactions: balasana89

switch4ay

Jan 30, 2016
Ye
I know it's sad....we also need to hold responsible the people who do marry people , bring them here, their spouse leaves them and then they cry they were used!!

Like they go to media ....and ruin it for the rest of us....like take some personal responsibility
ah

Yeah those kind of people are actually making it hard for those that are really in it for love but still they don’t have to let people wait so long like if you have to go to full hearing that 24 months after like 3 years of waiting

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Lol 800dollars is huge but if we look at the cost of plane tickets and time or years we have to wait for one visa officer that doesn’t know you or your husband to judge and denies you know what i mean and yes my wife has contacted her MP and all they say is they can’t do anything they can only call to update nothing really
Well when your pregnant and by yourself ....800 is alot ...I can only advocate from where I am.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Ye

ah

Yeah those kind of people are actually making it hard for those that are really in it for love but still they don’t have to let people wait so long like if you have to go to full hearing that 24 months after like 3 years of waiting
Well they only made these rules because people complained they were "getting used" enough people complained and they made policy more rigid.

Maybe enough of us complain they will have to respond

balasana89

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
02-03-2018 - Schedule A and PCC
AOR Received.
02-03-2018 AOR 1
File Transfer...
29-03-2018
Okay, so we sent additional evidence November 19 and havent heard anything as to whether we will be getting ADR or not. Do they usually take this long to decide?? How long did you guys wait for a desicion after sending additonal evidence?
I called today and she said its still being reviewed.

Appealed in June/17
BB in August

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Okay, so we sent additional evidence November 19 and havent heard anything as to whether we will be getting ADR or not. Do they usually take this long to decide?? How long did you guys wait for a desicion after sending additonal evidence?

Appealed in June/17
BB in August
We didn’t provide additional information until the date for ADR was given and then needed to have info 10 days prior to the ADR interview. My ADR was decided when appeal office received my blue book

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........

Appealed in June/17
BB in August
I think it took them 2 months or so to tell me

Reactions: Alicee

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014

jlsazz

Dec 14, 2017
Hey guys,
I've got my refusal letter yesterday and I'm so sad about it. I've applied for a PR under the Canada Class (common-law relationship). The reason was that they say they never got the documents they requested from me to prove our cohabitation BUT I SENT IT on their online form, exactly where they told me to. AND I have the receipt that I communicated with them around those dates (when I sent them my documents). Do you know that automated message that you get when you fill up that official form? So, yes. I have them, and I have the proofs still. It was a fail in their system.. So we will reappel. My question is: Do I really need a lawyer? I know it's recommended, but it's a simple case: their system failed. Do you think I can prove it by showing the automated receipts and a printscreen of my computer folder in which I prepared the documents showing 'last modified' dates right before the date of the receipts? My idea is to pair them together PLUS the actual proofs that we've been living together, and simply tell them: I did my part. Is it a complex case? I feel it's a simple one and that we can do it ourselves but I don't know.. I'm afraid, scared, feeling defeated. Thanks for any replies and your attention! Joo

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hey guys,
I've got my refusal letter yesterday and I'm so sad about it. I've applied for a PR under the Canada Class (common-law relationship). The reason was that they say they never got the documents they requested from me to prove our cohabitation BUT I SENT IT on their online form, exactly where they told me to. AND I have the receipt that I communicated with them around those dates (when I sent them my documents). Do you know that automated message that you get when you fill up that official form? So, yes. I have them, and I have the proofs still. It was a fail in their system.. So we will reappel. My question is: Do I really need a lawyer? I know it's recommended, but it's a simple case: their system failed. Do you think I can prove it by showing the automated receipts and a printscreen of my computer folder in which I prepared the documents showing 'last modified' dates right before the date of the receipts? My idea is to pair them together PLUS the actual proofs that we've been living together, and simply tell them: I did my part. Is it a complex case? I feel it's a simple one and that we can do it ourselves but I don't know.. I'm afraid, scared, feeling defeated. Thanks for any replies and your attention! Joo
Well, sorry for your situation. But if you would, I have few questions:
1. Did you send all the documents they asked for before the due day?
2. Did you send all the documents that CIC exactly asked for?

If you would, you can post the refusal letter here without showing essential personnel information, so senior member can analysis what is the real reason that your case had been denied.

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hi Seniors,
I am new to this forum, but with my slight research I was guided here for suggestions. I applied to sponsor my spouse (Outland application) while I was out of Canada. I have PR status and returned back to Canada 1 month after applying and have since been here. Last week I got the letter from CIC giving us 1 month time to give them more evidence else they think the application is not eligible. Could someone please guide and let me know if I should send the documents or just withdraw and reapply. In the event I withdraw, after how long can I reapply. Thank you for your suggestions.

jlsazz

Dec 14, 2017
Hel
Well, sorry for your situation. But if you would, I have few questions:
1. Did you send all the documents they asked for before the due day?
2. Did you send all the documents that CIC exactly asked for?

If you would, you can post the refusal letter here without showing essential personnel information, so senior member can analysis what is the real reason that your case had been denied.
Thanks for your idea and attention! :)
Yes, I uploaded very important documents proving exactly what they requested. I uploaded them 6 days after I got their letter in September. Because they're so inconsistent with their confirmation, I thought it was ok and that they got it. The only proof I have to prove that I did upload what they asked me is the automated messages I got from their system. Here it is:

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Hey guys,
Omg that is so horrible ......I would almost contact your MP, write minister of immigration and the prime minister ..demanding automatic reconsideration due to the fault of their system.

So unfair

Reactions: jlsazz

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
I am just trying to figure out approximately when I will get a DM as a status and you are the most similar time of ADR to mine.
Could you please tell me when you got the request for updated forms and when did you actually send them in.
And also when did the status change to DM. So sorry to bother, its been a month since we submitted updated forms and nothing yet. I was really hoping before Christmas but it looks they are taking their time again!
Have you heard from them.since updated forms ? It's now been 1 month for me after submitting updates forms and haven't heard from them