+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

NEED HELP URGENTLY !!!!!!!

HOW DO I GO ABOUT REQUESTING A REFUND OF THE FEES I PAID TO SPONSOR MY HUSBAND AFTER AN APPEAL LOSS? DO I NEED TO FILL OUT A SPECIAL FORM?
1. No, only the Right of Permanent Residence fee (if you paid it) will be refunded, the application fees will not be refunded.

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello everyone,
There is a correspondence sent us on 5th December but we didn't get any email yet. yesterday I was able to link up my application with GCkey but there is nothing about 5th Decembers correspondence. If anything sent on 5th December then it should be there in linkfile messages right? Or GCkey messages showing information from the date application linked up? Please let me know if anybody have an idea. Thanks..

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I have a question is the vo note does be in the blue book or I need to order the vo notes differently need to know please

Yes it is...

switch4ay

Jan 30, 2016
I think Canadians are too lenient with your government and you all seem to be contented with whatever they do and maybe i should say you are scared to face your government or whoever in charge. You are taxpayers you work your ass off and the government take out huge tax from your hard earned money and do what with it give it to the refugees and leave you to suffer to be united with your loved ones someone needs to say enough is enough you all have to be united and take the matter to your government, be it a rally or protests until they listen to you. American citizens are first anywhere they are and i think Canada should be the same as both countries are kind of brothers so why should your own government put refugees above you.. you all need to speak up

Ankush jindal

Aug 20, 2016
Hi Ankush,

All you have to do is refill certain forms along with documentary proofs, like marriage certificate, photos, of wedding and honeymoon, etc, and send it across to New Delhi VO, saying updated forms with updated status.

Thank You!!

will it affect the processing time?
Will it take one year to process my spouse's file?

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Thank You!!

will it affect the processing time?
Will it take one year to process my spouse's file?
Your welcome,

Adding your spouse to your file which is already in process, would not effect the status, and they might take little extra time, just t run some background check etc, please submit all docs including Police Clearance Sertificate (PCC), Medical etc. This will help your file get processed and steer clear fast.

Please read DM, I'm sending you.

SV670

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
I think Canadians are too lenient with your government and you all seem to be contented with whatever they do and maybe i should say you are scared to face your government or whoever in charge. You are taxpayers you work your ass off and the government take out huge tax from your hard earned money and do what with it give it to the refugees and leave you to suffer to be united with your loved ones someone needs to say enough is enough you all have to be united and take the matter to your government, be it a rally or protests until they listen to you. American citizens are first anywhere they are and i think Canada should be the same as both countries are kind of brothers so why should your own government put refugees above you.. you all need to speak up
I don't know about other members but I wrote letters to the prime minister, minister of immigration, the oppositional whip and my mp regarding this BS.

Reactions: SV670

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
I wouldn't say Americans are first .....lol look at their president and only 50% of the population voted for him.....many are very angry

Reactions: balasana89

switch4ay

Jan 30, 2016
I wouldn't say Americans are first .....lol look at their president and only 50% of the population voted for him.....many are very angry
Mweselake you are right but not saying they are first generally but in terms of spousal application,uniting loved ones they made it easier you know to apply and processing time is really fast and they don’t refuse applications and they also have another type of spousal visa if you don’t want to go through the normal spousal sponsorship application but all this is not in Canada. That’s what I’m trying to say. You know

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Mweselake you are right but not saying they are first generally but in terms of spousal application,uniting loved ones they made it easier you know to apply and processing time is really fast and they don’t refuse applications and they also have another type of spousal visa if you don’t want to go through the normal spousal sponsorship application but all this is not in Canada. That’s what I’m trying to say. You know
I get it and I personally have written several letters to politicans and I started volunteering with a research and policy committee working on spousal sponsorship immigration policy. ....but I am one person and can't do it alone.

switch4ay

Jan 30, 2016
I don't know about other members but I wrote letters to the prime minister, minister of immigration, the oppositional whip and my mp regarding this BS.
I think they will need more than writing a letter to the prime minister or minister of immigration cuz my wife has done all that and no one deems it fit to reply her emails you know until they have people petition them and take it to their offices or door step they won’t take it serious

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
I think they will need more than writing a letter to the prime minister or minister of immigration cuz my wife has done all that and no one deems it fit to reply her emails you know until they have people petition them and take it to their offices or door step they won’t take it serious
I got responses by sending hard letters in the mail. Also has your wife contacted her MP?

Well get your wife to call me and we can take action together lol.

There are other ways to be piticalky involved then protest. I live in Calgary I would have to spend 800 flight to Toronto to go protest to prime minister lol

But there are lobby groups to join , policy advocacy groups ..lots to do for change

switch4ay

Jan 30, 2016
I get it and I personally have written several letters to politicans and I started volunteering with a research and policy committee working on spousal sponsorship immigration policy. ....but I am one person and can't do it alone.
Yea definitely you can’t do it alone and i know some people will want to do more like you but they just need a little bit of courage that’s why i thought I could put it on here if people see it can encourage them and mobilize others you know cuz i saw the letter my wife wrote to the minister and i almost cried you know

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Yea definitely you can’t do it alone and i know some people will want to do more like you but they just need a little bit of courage that’s why i thought I could put it on here if people see it can encourage them and mobilize others you know cuz i saw the letter my wife wrote to the minister and i almost cried you know
I know it's sad....we also need to hold responsible the people who do marry people , bring them here, their spouse leaves them and then they cry they were used!!

Like they go to media ....and ruin it for the rest of us....like take some personal responsibility