Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
So I just send TO CIC my update form & police clearance to each country I live.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Ana , you can't choose ADR or appeal but they will select some cases which they believe these cases can be done with less effort . if your case is selected for ADR , you will receive a phone call then a letter .
I already received the blue book in June, and now I live in Brazil, I thought I could do the ADR to advance my process.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I got that letter and we won our ADR , 2 weeks after ADR i got a request from Ottawa office for medical check and police letter . I submitted everything that they asked for it . now my online progress shown " "decision made " about a week ago . but have no Idea about the decision
How do I check my online process?

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
I would like to make my Adr, can someone help me, how can I make an ADR?
You can't choose ADR, the IAD will look at your file and they will decide whether or not your situation is fit for ADR, they decide that when they believe it can be solved in under an hour, if they think it will take more time, they'll pick a full hearing.
You can't check your appeal process online, you can only check your immigration application with CIC through ECAS, and that is inactive during the appeal process, it will only be activated again once you win your appeal and CIC requests you to send updated forms, but that's not gonna be for a while if you just filed the appeal. Right now all you can do is wait, if you sent the letter to the IAD to appeal, they'll send you a letter in a few weeks acknowledging your appeal and telling you CIC has 120 days to send you and the IAD your complete file (called a blue book), they'll always inform you of what's going to happen next via letters or phone calls. If you want to phone the IAD to ask for information on your file you can check the phone numbers at http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/contact/Pages/add.aspx
Best of luck!

Reactions: VG73 and Ana Paula

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
I already received the blue book in June, and now I live in Brazil, I thought I could do the ADR to advance my process.
What makes your case so complicated? If your case cannot be resolved in one hour with no other witness just yourself. Then be prepared for a full hearing.

Reactions: Ana Paula

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
You can't choose ADR, the IAD will look at your file and they will decide whether or not your situation is fit for ADR, they decide that when they believe it can be solved in under an hour, if they think it will take more time, they'll pick a full hearing.
You can't check your appeal process online, you can only check your immigration application with CIC through ECAS, and that is inactive during the appeal process, it will only be activated again once you win your appeal and CIC requests you to send updated forms, but that's not gonna be for a while if you just filed the appeal. Right now all you can do is wait, if you sent the letter to the IAD to appeal, they'll send you a letter in a few weeks acknowledging your appeal and telling you CIC has 120 days to send you and the IAD your complete file (called a blue book), they'll always inform you of what's going to happen next via letters or phone calls. If you want to phone the IAD to ask for information on your file you can check the phone numbers at http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/contact/Pages/add.aspx
Best of luck!
If one call them from outside of canada will they respond ?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Ask your wife to call and ask mp assistants to call IAD. They did that for me.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Best of luck!
in my blue book they sent that phrase to me.
a copy of all documents you intend to produce at the hearing, at least 20 days prior to the hearing date, are required by the ministers counsel.
We want you to provide us with any evidence you want to trust so that unnecessary delays can be avoided and allow us to resolve any non-controversial issues before the hearing.
Is that a good phrase?

Reactions: Alicee

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
From what I noticed from calling them, they don't ask where you are, they just ask how are you related to the person appealing, but since your wife is appealing, you may want to have her call, I don't know how much information they will disclose to you since you are not the appellant, I know it seems silly, but it might be safer to have your wife call for you, and also a lot cheaper.

Reactions: ismaeel

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
in my blue book they sent that phrase to me.
a copy of all documents you intend to produce at the hearing, at least 20 days prior to the hearing date, are required by the ministers counsel.
We want you to provide us with any evidence you want to trust so that unnecessary delays can be avoided and allow us to resolve any non-controversial issues before the hearing.
Is that a good phrase?
That's a standard message, they let everyone know that any evidence should be sent at least 20 days before the hearing date, you can also find that in your IAD information sheet that they mailed to you when they acknowledged your appeal. Start gathering any evidence you have, you will need it for your hearing.

Reactions: Ana Paula

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
to call for the hearing and 2 to 3 years?
That's a standard message, they let everyone know that any evidence should be sent at least 20 days before the hearing date, you can also find that in your IAD information sheet that they mailed to you when they acknowledged your appeal. Start gathering any evidence you have, you will need it for your hearing.