+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Hi Everyone. So my lawyer just called me now and told me they have requested for a new medical. Since the last one I did in 2019 has expired due to covid and all. Happy they have remembered me after a long wait. I pray yours will come swiftly also.
Congrats....thank God that's a long time.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi Everyone. So my lawyer just called me now and told me they have requested for a new medical. Since the last one I did in 2019 has expired due to covid and all. Happy they have remembered me after a long wait. I pray yours will come swiftly also.
Congrulation alot and alot Kobe.. so happy for you that's amazing news.. please can you share your experience with us.. because I m also 2019 applicant.. once again congrulation..

Kobe_Snipez

Sep 7, 2020
Congrulation alot and alot Kobe.. so happy for you that's amazing news.. please can you share your experience with us.. because I m also 2019 applicant.. once again congrulation..
application for permanent residence on August 5, 2016.
started processing application on September 28, 2016.
They sent me a letter on July 14, 2017. For additional information

Sent me correspondence on July 27, 2017.

sent me medical instructions on July 27, 2017.

Medical results have been received. On August 15

They sent me correspondence on June 26, 2018 about the decision on my application.

Had my appeal by video conference on April 2, 2019 and won same day after making their decision.

sent me medical instructions on October 31, 2019.

They sent me correspondence on November 5, 2019.
That was the last time they contacted me until now. Hope that helps

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017

They sent me correspondence on June 26, 2018 about the decision on my application.

Had my appeal by video conference on April 2, 2019 and won same day after making their decision.

Kobe_snipez
You’re got more patient than me. I’m going crazy now, why they didn’t open the file after appeal allowed it’s been 5 months since hearing day.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021

You will receive your PR right after medical am sure.... this is really a long process after waiting all this time hanging there soon over, God is good.

Kobe_Snipez

Sep 7, 2020
You will receive your PR right after medical am sure.... this is really a long process after waiting all this time hanging there soon over, God is good.
Absolutely, GOD IS GOOD. Our heavenly father thought me how to be patient and humble throughout this process. I pray for everyone on here to wait on the LORD'S TIME, HE NEVER fails...

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
I got letter from IAD we have full hearing and my counsel will be there with my wife in front of the Judge.
my wife has forward me the email it’s virtual hearing, can I the principal applicant join the hearing simultaneously or not in video conference.
My two brothers are Canadian they are included in the application as witnesses.
we both are preparing everyday.
I got 4 yrs of Facebook messenger chats history photos and all the data with my wife but I don’t know how to send it to the immigration it’s coming around 600mbs when I created a file on FB and downloaded it.
how should I create a pdf and send it to them.
Any suggestions my fellow members will be helpful ?
Was your case a complex one ? I mean having an age gap between u and ur spouse ?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hope everyone is doing well...we are just waiting for VSF to return the passport. VAC informed us that it was processed (stamped) on March 17th. Very close to the finish line.

Have a great day everyone.

filed 2018
denied 2019
appeal hearings Sept. 2020 & November 2020
Won appeal - jan 2021
file reopened - jan 2022 (exactly 1 year after winning appeal)
ADR - January 17th, 2022 - Police clearance, Schedule A, Bio page
VO - -New York
PPR - March 4th, 2022
COPR info. entered into new portal

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hope everyone is doing well...we are just waiting for VSF to return the passport. VAC informed us that it was processed (stamped) on March 17th. Very close to the finish line.

Have a great day everyone.

filed 2018
denied 2019
appeal hearings Sept. 2020 & November 2020
Won appeal - jan 2021
file reopened - jan 2022 (exactly 1 year after winning appeal)
ADR - January 17th, 2022 - Police clearance, Schedule A, Bio page
VO - -New York
PPR - March 4th, 2022
COPR info. entered into new portal
Congratulations

Reactions: Alexis1971

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
At least in Moscow, we found that we didn't get much in the way of messages that the passport was on its way to us, courier just showed up at the door. That was a pleasant surprise (glad we were home). So probably could be any time, but of course things may have changed - and I can't recall if we got notified that it had been sent from embassy to the VAC.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
At least in Moscow, we found that we didn't get much in the way of messages that the passport was on its way to us, courier just showed up at the door. That was a pleasant surprise (glad we were home). So probably could be any time, but of course things may have changed - and I can't recall if we got notified that it had been sent from embassy to the VAC.
We got a series of messages from VAC...we didn't send the passport using VSF services so its causing a delay in getting the passport back.

I think IRCC need to amend the PPR letter and make it crystal clear that applicants must return passport using VSF. Oh well lessons learned, i guess.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We got a series of messages from VAC...we didn't send the passport using VSF services so its causing a delay in getting the passport back.

I think IRCC need to amend the PPR letter and make it crystal clear that applicants must return passport using VSF. Oh well lessons learned, i guess.
I do not understand - the VAC is VFS in Russia. (VACs in different countries can be operated by different companies - but most of the world is VFS).

How/to whom did you send it?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I do not understand - the VAC is VFS in Russia. (VACs in different countries can be operated by different companies - but most of the world is VFS).

How/to whom did you send it?
so we addressed it to VAC in New York as indicated in the letter. We clearly missed the step where it states to click on the link below to learn how to submit the package securely. The link directs you to vfsglobal. Anyhow, just a small delay but we've waited since 2018...a few more days won't change anything. Thanks for always being there to lend your support....you're amazing.

Reactions: Miror

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
so we addressed it to VAC in New York as indicated in the letter. We clearly missed the step where it states to click on the link below to learn how to submit the package securely. The link directs you to vfsglobal. Anyhow, just a small delay but we've waited since 2018...a few more days won't change anything. Thanks for always being there to lend your support....you're amazing.
Ah, sorry, I missed that you were submitting in NYC. Yes, important lesson to all, you have to check the specific instructions for each office. (And I didn't see your PPR letter so I don't know what was in that - although they are mostly a universal form letter, sometimes with specifics)