+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Don't know which way is best for these people....I try to do what they ask.
Even doing what they want is confusing. Im so done with IRCC. I just want my husband here with me. This whole process has drained me. They should be clear in their request. I wanna move on with my life. Like all of us im sure

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Even doing what they want is confusing. Im so done with IRCC. I just want my husband here with me. This whole process has drained me. They should be clear in their request. I wanna move on with my life. Like all of us im sure
Completely agree. That is why I was upset about the passport request. I wish the letter clearly said, use VSF.

Now I have to wait another week or two.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Can anyone let me know what is time frame for IAD these days Bcz after we won at federal court they send back to. IAD , now it’s been more than 2 months .

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Completely agree. That is why I was upset about the passport request. I wish the letter clearly said, use VSF.

Now I have to wait another week or two.
How did you send your passport initially?
Because VFS Abuja told my husband they do not access passports either and to use DHL. We dont want to be given the run around you know.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
How did you send your passport initially?
Because VFS Abuja told my husband they do not access passports either and to use DHL. We dont want to be given the run around you know.
We sent it via UPS to the VAC in New York. Then they sent us a notice informing us that we need to pay a fee to return the passport and had to use VFS global services. Read your PPR letter carefully.

Reactions: Pryncess99

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So u mailed to VFS who then sends the High Commission then VFS sends it back to you? Cause you cant mail it directly to the high commission? Is that correct?
Generally yes. Note some VFS offices may have procédures for which couriers can be used and whether needs to be booked in advance. So don't just"mail it" without checking instructions on relevant VFS office web site.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
please use VFS global services to send passport. The link should be in the passport request letter. I don't know the entire process as my husband did it himself. But i will advice you to use them.
Thanks Alexis I did that, this morning I was reading a forum one country ask for a return envelope, I was a bit worried.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Finallyy, they dispatched back my husband’s passport and will receive on Monday.
We’re planning to confirm ticket for next week. I’m so excited, going to see him after 2 years. It’s feels like i’m in a dream.
But honestly, thank you all who supported each other in this tough times. I hope everyone will get their approval more than sooner.
Good luck

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Finallyy, they dispatched back my husband’s passport and will receive on Monday.
We’re planning to confirm ticket for next week. I’m so excited, going to see him after 2 years. It’s feels like i’m in a dream.
But honestly, thank you all who supported each other in this tough times. I hope everyone will get their approval more than sooner.
Good luck
how do u track the courier-what tracking# do u use?