+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Guys Id like to reconfirm something. Im actually 2 seconds away from losing my shit. For those of you who had to send update documents sched A, family background and police certificate: did you upload on gc key? Webform or via VAC?
Thanks

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends I have one question.. My representative told me do Enquiry your self through webfom I did last night through cic webfom submission. And also attached notice of decision letter to them .so after long thy reply to me regarding My Enquiry? I won appeal more than 5months.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello friends I have one question.. My representative told me do Enquiry your self through webfom I did last night through cic webfom submission. And also attached notice of decision letter to them .so after long thy reply to me regarding My Enquiry? I won appeal more than 5months.
we waited one year after winning appeal for file to reopen so 5 months is not that long.

Reactions: F.ayub

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Good morning please do I need to put a return envelope with passport request?
please use VFS global services to send passport. The link should be in the passport request letter. I don't know the entire process as my husband did it himself. But i will advice you to use them.

Reactions: Miror

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
They didnt but the letter was not clear. My husband DHL the docs this morning. Because the background check hasnt started and the docs were sent mid feb and nothing moved.
OK...for NYVO the asked us to send the documents back to them via the email they provided. I sent a representative form using gckey and they still haven't acknowledged it or update the information.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Call the MP to make inquires on your behalf, Inquire where is file, If They have transferred to local. I’m sure they can reopen your file as I have seen many recent appeal cases they reopened less than 10 days after appeal allowed.

Reactions: F.ayub

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Call the MP to make inquires on your behalf, Inquire where is file, If They have transferred to local. I’m sure they can reopen your file as I have seen many recent appeal cases they reopened less than 10 days after appeal allowed.
Thank you bril23.. what about you your file open? Please keep updat us thank you