+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Yes, you should. First I got an email saying it was prepared to be sent to IRCC. After that I got several automatic emails that it was dispatched to IRCC and a few hours after that it was received by IRCC. On the next day I got an email saying it was dispatched to VAC, and then shortly after I got another one saying that it was prepared to be shipped to my address by a courier service.
I advice everyone to use VFS to send your passport. We sent to VAC then got many emails today requesting fees sent to VFS and consent form. Wish others had mentioned this before.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I advice everyone to use VFS to send your passport. We sent to VAC then got many emails today requesting fees sent to VFS and consent form. Wish others had mentioned this before.
I don’t understand your message. VFS Global IS VAC which stands for Visa Application Center. I personally mentioned at least several times to everyone who got PPR to contact your closest VAC which is VFS Global and ask them to email you 3 forms, the total list of required documents, and bank details for fees payment.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I don’t understand your message. VFS Global IS VAC which stands for Visa Application Center. I personally mentioned at least several times to everyone who got PPR to contact your closest VAC which is VFS Global and ask them to email you 3 forms, the total list of required documents, and bank details for fees payment.
sorry my message was not directed to you. its all good. We paid the fees and signed consent form so hopefully we will have the passport by next week. All is good!!

Reactions: ginabrigi

Kobe_Snipez

Sep 7, 2020
Hi Everyone. So my lawyer just called me now and told me they have requested for a new medical. Since the last one I did in 2019 has expired due to covid and all. Happy they have remembered me after a long wait. I pray yours will come swiftly also.