+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear @Bryanna
I got an sms and emAil from VFS about submission of additional documents. When i checked in cic account there was no update or request of submitting additional documents. I also called them and they were like please call tomorrow morning, we cant see any update on your status. Very confusing situation.
It could take up to 24 hours for updates to reflect in your online account.

I suggest you wait for a day or two.... check if the request for additional documents shows up in your account. If it does not then email the Abu Dhabi visa office again.

BTW you'll need to upload these additional documents requested through your online account

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
It could take up to 24 hours for updates to reflect in your online account.

I suggest you wait for a day or two.... check if the request for additional documents shows up in your account. If it does not then email the Abu Dhabi visa office again.

BTW you'll need to upload these additional documents requested through your online account
Dear @Bryanna
Thanking you for your reply.
I requested for passport withdrawl on sunday and vfs sent me wrong message just to inform me about passport collection. I got the phone call from VFS and then went to centre for passport collection. Upon receiving the passport, vfs staff reconfirmed me that we are returning your passport on your request where as your visa is still under process. They also said that once done with processing you need to submit your passport ( if visa granted )my hunch or else they will send me the letter for refusal.
Anyways passport is in my hands and now i can plan my trip easily.

Last edited:

Bebe1214

Jul 10, 2016
Hello,

My parents got their visas today alhumdulilah after 3 months. They applied on paper from Islamabad.
So there is hope. Allah is great :)
And thanks to Bryanna for her guidance :)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,

My parents got their visas today alhumdulilah after 3 months. They applied on paper from Islamabad.
Congrats on your Parent visa :) 3 months is very long time it required much patience

Bebe1214

Jul 10, 2016
Congrats on your Parent visa :) 3 months is very long time it required much patience
Thank you! Yes. It's been a long long wait. But alhumdulilah worth it. Even though it's getting cold in Canada now :p just a little tip. I know everyone's property docs are returned at the visa app centers in Pakistan. After reading the posts here, I emailed Abu Dhabi visa office. Along with other supporting documents I told them about property documents that had been attached to the original application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,

Super fantastic. So so so happy for you :):)

Hopefully, it is the first miracle in a series of miracles for you

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hello,

Congrats once again on this good news though it took more then standard procedure time.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thank you inshallah
I think you should E-mail them, request to expedite the process. I hope you do get your visa very very soon.... Just do what seniors here are saying.... like... there was a point where i was about to withdraw my application, because i thought too many refusals, and i didn't want to see that on my passport... but then Bryanna said, Dont. and i waited and got it....
So just do as they say,,, IA you will get it IA

Bebe1214

Jul 10, 2016
Congrats once again on this good news though it took more then standard procedure time.
Yes it definitely took really long. This is my opinion and I can't say for sure but I believe when they want to give an applicant a TRV, they take longer.

Ahmedkahloon

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Allahmidulliah today i got an email :

mentioning that "their is not any kind of update since you last login your account "

really no words to say thanks to CIC.

m thinking of distributing rice on Data Darbar for this act of kindness...:):):);):):)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Allahmidulliah today i got an email :

mentioning that "their is not any kind of update since you last login your account "

really no words to say thanks to CIC.

m thinking of distributing rice on Data Darbar for this act of kindness...:):):);):):)

Hahahahaha and very well said..

But

Unfortunately you wont get get any sympathy or feelings from CIC. They will take as much time as they want and we will just wait and watch ....