+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
TRV Approved, got my Passport.

A Special thanks to @Bryanna, i am really grateful. That one suggestion ,.. to send the important documents through CSE ASAP did the trick i think...

So here is my timeline...
Applied : 14th July
Sent Additional Documents on: August (some date)
Silence for 100 days
TRV Approved....

So if there is anything i can help u guys with,, plz feel free to ask....
I think i was pretty wrong to be that pessimistic. And thanx for Bryanna again who kept saying to stay Calm. :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

A Special thanks to @Bryanna, i am really grateful. That one suggestion ,.. to send the important documents through CSE ASAP did the trick i think...

Silence for 100 days
TRV Approved....

I think i was pretty wrong to be that pessimistic. And thanx for Bryanna again who kept saying to stay Calm. :)
I'm so very happy for you :):) You could have got a longer TRV validity if your passport was valid for longer.

So glad you submitted the additional documents through a CSE. It worked. And, it's only human to be pessimist at times because the silence/processing delay can get stressful.

All's well that ends well! Enjoy a wonderful holiday with your uncle/your family :)

One bit of advice for Pakistan applicants:
If VFS/VAC returns some critical documents (business registration, property documents, etc) then do upload these documents through Case Specific Enquiries + email them to the Abu Dhabi visa office. You can explain that VFS returned these documents + request the visa office to consider these documents.

It could help you to get TRV approvals

Reactions: ZZoro

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
Hello Everyone. just need some guidance

I am planning to apply for my mother's visit visa from canada. I need to ask some questions like;
1. Is it possible to use my wife's bank account as a source of funding as she does have some savings in that account.
2. Can we use a bank letter to show the funds or a bank statement is a better option and if statement is a better option then how long the statement should be.
3. My wife is pregnant so do you think this will be a good point to use for the visit?
Job letter e.g. monthly income gurantee your mother visa for Canada, Saving is not considered as source of income. although family income is considered as both you and your wife income will be considered as family monthly income.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Congrats brother
I applied on 2nd May and still waiting hope to get my PPR soon.

May I know how long it took from BG check to PPR/approval ?

I'm almost 140+ days

Silence for 100 days
TRV Approved....

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey @Bryanna
Just a quick question my wife got a letter from her registered gynecologist(she writes for immigration and stuff) so she explained about her pregnancy and depression, weakness, stress etc etc. Cuz my application is taking too long N she start getting worried what if Im not able to make it to the delivery.

She's going to contact her MP again and forward this letter.

Do you think it will help my application to process faster by any chance?

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey @Bryanna
Just a quick question my wife got a letter from her registered gynecologist(she writes for immigration and stuff) so she explained about her pregnancy and depression, weakness, stress etc etc. Cuz my application is taking too long N she start getting worried what if Im not able to make it to the delivery.

She's going to contact her MP again and forward this letter.

Do you think it will help my application to process faster by any chance?

Thanks
A huge no-no to this letter. It could work against a TRV approval for you.... as it would seem your wife needs you *indefinitely* to cope with pre and post baby blues = You might overstay your visit (Read: Apply for inland PR)

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Congrats brother
I applied on 2nd May and still waiting hope to get my PPR soon.

May I know how long it took from BG check to PPR/approval ?

I'm almost 140+ days
Hi
Thank you.
It took 106 days for me.
Have you sent any request to expedite your process ?
I hope you do get your TRV soon IA.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Ok thanks Bryanna

A huge no-no to this letter. It could work against a TRV approval for you.... as it would seem your wife needs you *indefinitely* to cope with pre and post baby blues = You might overstay your visit (Read: Apply for inland PR)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well you're really lucky then
I'm stuck here from almost 180 days..

Inshallah I hope I'll get my PPR/TRV approval soon.

Hi
Thank you.
It took 106 days for me.
Have you sent any request to expedite your process ?
I hope you do get your TRV soon IA.

Wajali

Oct 27, 2017
Hi all,
I have a question. I have applied for a visit visa from pakistan to canada. Now i want to send some adtional document to them. But i dont have any email adress. Do any of you know their email adress? Where can i send my documents now? Thanks

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hi all,
I have a question. I have applied for a visit visa from pakistan to canada. Now i want to send some adtional document to them. But i dont have any email adress. Do any of you know their email adress? Where can i send my documents now? Thanks
This is the website how i sent my additional documents....
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu dhabi

Fill the form, and then you have an option of uploading documents on next page.... you should make a PDF file and add all the documents in that one file. There is a also an E-mail where i sent my documents, so i actually sent it to both these places....
Islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Hope that helps.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Well you're really lucky then
I'm stuck here from almost 180 days..

Inshallah I hope I'll get my PPR/TRV approval soon.
I think you should E-mail them, request to expedite the process. I hope you do get your visa very very soon.... Just do what seniors here are saying.... like... there was a point where i was about to withdraw my application, because i thought too many refusals, and i didn't want to see that on my passport... but then Bryanna said, Dont. and i waited and got it....
So just do as they say,,, IA you will get it IA

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Dear @Bryanna
I got an sms and emAil from VFS about submission of additional documents. When i checked in cic account there was no update or request of submitting additional documents. I also called them and they were like please call tomorrow morning, we cant see any update on your status. Very confusing situation.