+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Dear Mr. Sheikh.
After reading your case profile it will be difficult as you dont have a fix source of income. You dont have immediate family ties in canada and you are student in malaysia. Despite that i will suggest you to apply online and take a chance after fulfil all the relevant documentation as per Canadian visa check list.

Yes, I do not have a fixed source of income but I'd use my father's if that's possible? And why do you think it is difficult for me? I thought being a student here is a plus as it shows that I'll have to return here and have ties with Malaysia and can't just quit my studies here. What do you prefer?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Yes, I do not have a fixed source of income but I'd use my father's if that's possible? And why do you think it is difficult for me? I thought being a student here is a plus as it shows that I'll have to return here and have ties with Malaysia and can't just quit my studies here. What do you prefer?
Dear Mr Sheikh.
My younger brother just got refused from Canadian embassy who is currently studying D-Pharm from punjab university. My father sponsored his trip and attached bank statements just like you wantin your case. Our sister is in canada who invited him. His travel history is also very strong. He also cant quit the studies as he passed all the semesters with good grades,1 and half year left. So in our case we have strong ties in canada but still he is refused.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I will suggest you to must try your luck if you can fulfil all the requirements as per visitor visa checklist. Do apply online.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Dear Mr Sheikh.
My younger brother just got refused from Canadian embassy who is currently studying D-Pharm from punjab university. My father sponsored his trip and attached bank statements just like you wantin your case. Our sister is in canada who invited him. His travel history is also very strong. He also cant quit the studies as he passed all the semesters with good grades,1 and half year left. So in our case we have strong ties in canada but still he is refused.
Oh that's very sad to hear. But I guess it all comes down to luck. Like you said, I'll just give it a try online.

Also, when your brother attached his father's statement, did he also attach a letter saying that his trip will be sponsored by his father?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Oh that's very sad to hear. But I guess it all comes down to luck. Like you said, I'll just give it a try online.

Also, when your brother attached his father's statement, did he also attach a letter saying that his trip will be sponsored by his father?
Yes, my father provides the letter and takes full responsibility.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Yes, my father provides the letter and takes full responsibility.
Is there anyway you can get a sample of that letter for me (your dad's and your sister's? Just a sample. I am applying online for in a few days and need to know what kind of letter my dad needs to write as my accommodation and living costs will be covered by my uncle in Canada and the rest will be covered by my dad. Will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Is there anyway you can get a sample of that letter for me (your dad's and your sister's? Just a sample. I am applying online for in a few days and need to know what kind of letter my dad needs to write as my accommodation and living costs will be covered by my uncle in Canada and the rest will be covered by my dad. Will be much appreciated. Thanks.
I will provide you the details in private chat here.
Meanwhile i will suggest you to go through canadian visit visa website details.

mani1234

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.
August 2013
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Passport Req..
March 18, 2014, Decision Made on ecas on April 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 8, 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
I am planning to invite my parents for 3 months only to Canada from Pakistan. I am PR and meet all requirements for Super Visa. But since my parents want to come for 3 months only. So should I apply for Super Visa or Simple visit visa?

My concern is rejection rate is higher for simple visit visa but it makes more sense to apply for this because they are coming for just 3 months. Whereas Super Visa has lower rejection rate but I have to buy 1-year insurance and 2 years visa will be wasted as they will come for 3 months only and super visa has a limited time of 10 years.

Does anyone have recent experience of applying for simple visit visa instead of super visa? what is your advice what should I do?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Processing Time for Pakistan is upgraded to 38 days now.
well it seems like just a show off stuff as time is decreasing but applications aren't on time so wondering why they reducing time instead of extend and make it clear so new comers will prepare mentally that it can took that long lol

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
well it seems like just a show off stuff as time is decreasing but applications aren't on time so wondering why they reducing time instead of extend and make it clear so new comers will prepare mentally that it can took that long lol
Dear UBFX.
I agree with you big times. I really dont have any concerns with visa any more but this visa wait time is very frustrated. Cant see any advantage of these 38 days. My Application is 40 days up.