+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

major77

Sep 17, 2017
Hi i applied for visit visa online in february 2017 its almost 8 months now recently i got a msg that abudehbi visa office completed investigation on my application and send it to homeoffice
so after getting this message what happened next have you requested for passport yet and from where you applied or this is online application or paper base application?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Dear All,
After reading this post very carefully, i am bit afraid about my own case i applied on 15th September 2017 paper based with biomatric done on the same date. There will be graduation ceremoney of my sister on 11th Oct and she insisted me to apply and visit the event. i half halfheartedly apply Canadian Visit Visa and waiting for the outcome. They also add a sticker in my case pouch ( Already visited US / Canada ) which for me was a routine thing. Is there any significance of my strong travel history in the quick processing of my visa application?
I previously had strong travel history includes 5 y US visa and visit in 2016, 10Y visa of UK and visit in August 2017 ( 30 visits of UK), 2 yr Schengen visa and visit in Aug 2017 (18 visits of Europe), Australia etc.

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
Brother; although you have strong travel history and chances of getting visa is also looking bright but visa processing time doesn't support you because minimum visa processing time is 52 days for pakistanis which may longer!

Raja83

Sep 28, 2017
so after getting this message what happened next have you requested for passport yet and from where you applied or this is online application or paper base application?
I applied from pakistan and its online whats next when can i expect decision its been too long they completed investigation and send my application to home office is this a good sign or what

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Brother; although you have strong travel history and chances of getting visa is also looking bright but visa processing time doesn't support you because minimum visa processing time is 52 days for pakistanis which may longer!
Thanking you for your reply.
In past i applied for my parents and my father and mother got the visa in 20 days (5 years and 2 years respectively), then my mother renew her canada visa and got 10 year visa ( as per passport validity) in 17 days. My uncle and aunty applied and got visa in exact 30 days.
Based on past experience i applied for my visa and lets see. I link my paper base application to online system and didnt understand the outcome.

All the points are written and let me copy and paste the stuff here. Can some one please explain what exactly they are posting and saying here in this....
Where is this application?DetailsHelp
Application statusWe are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.Help
Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help
Review of medical resultsYou do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
Review of additional documentsWe do not need additional documents.Help
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
Background checkWe are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.Help
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help

Slq

Feb 15, 2016
Hey everyone! I need help for supervisa. Im a pr holder and my husband is canadian citizen. Im confused about the low income cut off document. Does i need to show my income? Cuz im not working in canada right now and my husband is working. Can i show his income profile ?

Alikhan.123

Oct 1, 2017
Hello everyone i am new here so i require your help please
so basically i am a minor i want to visit Canada to friend of my father who is a Canadian citizen so he is going to sponsor my all expenses clothes, food, Stay Etc so my question being is what should i submit to Canadian Visa office about this friend the he is going to sponsor expenses and i am applying from Pakistan what are my chances of getting the visa i am also a minor and i am also gonna submit a school leave from my school
Thank you
and kindly let me know what documents should i give them
i also have a intro letter from Pakistani High Commision
and i am also doing A-Levels in the school

Raja83

Sep 28, 2017
Hi i need help i just got msg that my application for visitor visa is in administrative review what does it mean and they told they will reply in 72 hours anyone know anything about it plz let me know

Ahmedkahloon

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Assalam u Alikum

I had a query..
I am international student in Canada (Saskatchewan) my course is going to end up in this December 2017. and my study permit is till 15 March 2018

I applied for my wife and two kids(visitor) open work permit on 1 October got bio-metric done on 3 Oct.
My wife documents:

Purpose of visit ( want to celebrate kid birthday and graduation together)
Property documents worth more than $1m
bank statement around $35k
Job letter
proof of financial
Mirrage pics 4-5
Mirrage certificate
Kids birth certificates
letter from kids side

As i read from the posts that we need to have at least 6 months valid visa. I just left 2 courses should i complete the course before December and go for work permit?
and i did a very shitty mistake that i didn't attach my study completion letter with the file.
should i call CIC and ask them either i attach my letter now or send them a soft copy.

I came back on forum after a long long time
please seniors help me or suggest me regarding that please

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
Hi,
Ive applied online with my family on 19th may 17 and submitted my biometric on 13 june 17. My application is still under process.Enquired Abudhabi embassy alot of time through emails, last email i got “ they want my biometric id because they are still waiting for my biometric results” on the same day i went to karachi VAC and confirmed my biometric submissions.Ive provided them my biometric id and tracking number. Now I am waiting for my application status update.I really dont know whats going on.
Kindly update me the steps now i should take
Thanks
i also applied on July 17 VFS lahore paper base application. linked online on Aug 24 but still today no response and complete silence. Is there any one who applied in July and has outcomes!

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Got my passport today with visa. Took a long wait but was worth it at the end.
My timeline for TRV
18 May Application
12 Oct Recieved Visa/Passport

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
f
Got my passport today with visa. Took a long wait but was worth it at the end.
My timeline for TRV
18 May Application
12 Oct Recieved Visa/Passport
congratulations!
I applied on July 17, it means take 60 days more to outcome. Would you please tell me know how to make a request to withdraw passport as I have to travel united states on October 30

Reactions: fahd ali

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
This Canadian Visa is very unique as Embassy or Visa Centre really testing our Patience :D... i had to change different travel plans multiple times.

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Ali i got visa till 2026 basicaly till validity of passport
Ziastar you should write to them that you have to go to America so you want your passport back but you do not want to withdraw the application. So that your application keeps intact. When you return back you can resubmit your passport. But it can result in refusal, its risky.. so i will advice that you wait for a few days and change your ticket. Thats my advice.