chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
ASSALAM O ALIEKUM
Bro im shahbaz e'm currently working in Qatar, i need initial info about visitors visa for Canada . My uncle is canadian national nd had good status/points. He need me my familyso he will sponsored us. Need a proper guidelines wot step i will formally..!!! Hope for the best response for you thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Both method's are effective. Computerized method is probably more convenient and faster (not in time but in organization).
Fees i believe are the same. In paper based it will approx cost 18,000 rps and its mostly the same in computer.
Always remember when applying TRV it's the applicants documents that are important. Obviously, the sponsor or invitee can/may
supply the commission with additional proof to strength the case.
Main things the applicant should focus on is her/his return after visa granted dates expires and their strong ties to homeland country.
Forms for TRV can be found online on cic website. (Under TRV and check accordingly to country)
If your going to be providing accommodation basic net rule i heard is about $1000/per wk.

lucky boy said:
Hello Guys

Thank yo so much for creating this thread.

I want to discuss my case with you guys and I need your help. I am canadian permanent resident for last 3 months. I want to call my mother on visit visa (trv) from Pakistan because my wife is expecting. Can you guys tell me which method is effective (online or paper based) what is the fees for both method and what is time period for both method. I will be attaching following documents with my mother application.

Invitation Letter
Tenancy agreement
My job offer letter
Letter from doctor
My bank statement
My birth certificate (proof of relaltionship)
Can you guys please tell me what other documents i will need in order to make my mother case strong?
What forms will i need to fill in for this application?
How much money i need my in my account in order to sponsor her for six moths. (I have job and I am earning basic pay)

Your comments will realy help me in my application.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Wsalam.

You will need to fill out TRV forms to start up the applications.
Provided the information, your uncle will be able to invite you to Canada.
The forms links are provided below;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

shahch2002 said:
ASSALAM O ALIEKUM
Bro im shahbaz e'm currently working in Qatar, i need initial info about visitors visa for Canada . My uncle is canadian national nd had good status/points. He need me my familyso he will sponsored us. Need a proper guidelines wot step i will formally..!!! Hope for the best response for you thanks

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
hubby chubby said:
Both method's are effective. Computerized method is probably more convenient and faster (not in time but in organization).
Fees i believe are the same. In paper based it will approx cost 18,000 rps and its mostly the same in computer.
Always remember when applying TRV it's the applicants documents that are important. Obviously, the sponsor or invitee can/may
supply the commission with additional proof to strength the case.
Main things the applicant should focus on is her/his return after visa granted dates expires and their strong ties to homeland country.
Forms for TRV can be found online on cic website. (Under TRV and check accordingly to country)
If your going to be providing accommodation basic net rule i heard is about $1000/per wk.
Hey hubby chubby

How can i prove strong ties with Pakistan? like kaunse documents show karne parenge. My mother is 50 years old, is age men mostly return hote honge, mera bhai un married hai wo Pakistan men hoga.

By he way dont u think 1000 dollar per week ziada honge if I am providing accomodation to her. is hisab se 3 months k 12000 dollar honge.

thanks

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
Aur guys

which documents will required for trv visa?

Like for visit visa for six months will I need health insurance? reservation bhi karani hogi?

Thanks

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
shahch2002 said:
ASSALAM O ALIEKUM
W Salaam Shahbaz,

For Canadian visit visa, you don't need any sponsor. Even if you have no relatives still you can get visit visa.
Please visit the VFS office in Qatar and they will provide you with a checklist of docs.
You need to show strong ties with Pakistan (like properties), and strong status in Qatar (like work permit, kids education and permanent job in Qatar).
They need to make sure that you will return back to Qatar after visiting Canada.

Aamir786

Oct 10, 2015
Hello,

Guy's i had applied online for canada visit visa on 24th july 2015.Bio metrics had done on 27th July 2015 website,Almost 78 days has been past now. Could any one help me out in such case they have mention the processing time in their website is 70 days for Pakistan Islamabad, i am really worried about it.Please help me out to give information in this regard.

Thank you

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Common mistake is that applicants suppose within 70 days a response should be received. However, that isn't the case. 70 days is what the average applicants hear a response (80% or so). Some applicants can get a response way before the 70 day limit and some unfortunately way after.

Aamir786 said:
Hello,

Guy's i had applied online for canada visit visa on 24th july 2015.Bio metrics had done on 27th July 2015 website,Almost 78 days has been past now. Could any one help me out in such case they have mention the processing time in their website is 70 days for Pakistan Islamabad, i am really worried about it.Please help me out to give information in this regard.

Thank you

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
How to prove strong ties to pakistan? (In my case i was inviting my uncle and i showed..)
-Business receipts/transactions/taxes
-Bank accounts with transactions
-Property papers/Land papers
-Marriage certificate (wife not accompanying)
-Children Birth certificates (Children not accompanying)
-Company validity forms
-Applied for 3 weeks (shows that applicant needs to go back)
-Can also add a refundable return date ticket aswell.

lucky boy said:
Hey hubby chubby

How can i prove strong ties with Pakistan? like kaunse documents show karne parenge. My mother is 50 years old, is age men mostly return hote honge, mera bhai un married hai wo Pakistan men hoga.

By he way dont u think 1000 dollar per week ziada honge if I am providing accomodation to her. is hisab se 3 months k 12000 dollar honge.

thanks

saif_21

Jul 24, 2014
Hi All,

Anyone's parent Super Visa got refused from Islamabad?? Does it happen a lot from Islamabad??

My mother's super visa got refused because of:

- Family ties in Canada and home country. (Although Super visa is more focused on the child and his salary in Canada with less emphasis on the parent. In my case my mother has ample family and financial ties in Pakistan)

There is no other reason explained. I heard once the child/Grandchild in Canada meets LICO and has medical insurance, super visa is pretty straight forward process? Although I included all documents (Notarized invitation letter, My birth certificate, Notice of assessment, 1 year medical insurance, Canadian citizenship poof, MY Bank statements, Employment letter with salary and job responsibilities - ALSO I attached my mother's bank statements which has more than $30K and her notarized property documents) - NO DOCUMENT WAS MISSING...

Now her visit visa was also refused in 2014 because of (Travel history, family ties and purpose of visit)

Although she has travel extensively to UK/USA/Italy/Saudi Arabia/ and still hold a valid 5 years multiple entry USA visitor visa.

My mother is a widow. We are 3 siblings (sister, brother, myself) I have an older brother, his 2 children/wife living in Pakistan. Also my mother's mother live with her in the same house. My sister lives in UK and I am in Canada. (All this was explained in a cover letter)

Any suggestion???

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
saif_21 said:
Hi All,

Anyone's parent Super Visa got refused from Islamabad?? Does it happen a lot from Islamabad??

My mother's super visa got refused because of:

- Family ties in Canada and home country. (Although Super visa is more focused on the child and his salary in Canada with less emphasis on the parent. In my case my mother has ample family and financial ties in Pakistan)

There is no other reason explained. I heard once the child/Grandchild in Canada meets LICO and has medical insurance, super visa is pretty straight forward process? Although I included all documents (Notarized invitation letter, My birth certificate, Notice of assessment, 1 year medical insurance, Canadian citizenship poof, MY Bank statements, Employment letter with salary and job responsibilities - ALSO I attached my mother's bank statements which has more than $30K and her notarized property documents) - NO DOCUMENT WAS MISSING...

Now her visit visa was also refused in 2014 because of (Travel history, family ties and purpose of visit)

Although she has travel extensively to UK/USA/Italy/Saudi Arabia/ and still hold a valid 5 years multiple entry USA visitor visa.

My mother is a widow. We are 3 siblings (sister, brother, myself) I have an older brother, his 2 children/wife living in Pakistan. Also my mother's mother live with her in the same house. My sister lives in UK and I am in Canada. (All this was explained in a cover letter)

Any suggestion???
Although profile looks good in general. Hard to say what's the problem. The only thing that bothers me is statement of more than 30K CAD. Usually showing too much money then asked is not a good idea. From experience i have seen that this makes visa officers believe you could over stay / not respect the terms of travel allowed etc.

Being widow they might have suspected less ties to home country.

I am not sure if super visa has option of gcms notes, but i would try getting those if possible. Else i would just cut the proof of funds of mother thing. Specially if Canadian income was not significantly better than LICO. Just wait for Canadian income to improve some what and reapply.

Visit visas are often refused, including this kind of cases where super visa is the most appropriate choice. So gcms notes should be critical.

Also in case your mother has had some education / experience (just in case), i would add that to put a more presentable profile.

At times immigration Canada is pathetic. Let's hope it was just one of those. Good luck

saif_21

Jul 24, 2014
fkl said:
Although profile looks good in general. Hard to say what's the problem. The only thing that bothers me is statement of more than 30K CAD. Usually showing too much money then asked is not a good idea. From experience i have seen that this makes visa officers believe you could over stay / not respect the terms of travel allowed etc.

Being widow they might have suspected less ties to home country.

I am not sure if super visa has option of gcms notes, but i would try getting those if possible. Else i would just cut the proof of funds of mother thing. Specially if Canadian income was not significantly better than LICO. Just wait for Canadian income to improve some what and reapply.

Visit visas are often refused, including this kind of cases where super visa is the most appropriate choice. So gcms notes should be critical.

Also in case your mother has had some education / experience (just in case), i would add that to put a more presentable profile.

At times immigration Canada is pathetic. Let's hope it was just one of those. Good luck

fkl,

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes there is option for gcms/CAIPS and I have already ordered the notes. Once I get those, will see what is in there and re-apply to address the issues.

Yes she is a widow for last 20 years and still always got USA/UK visa and travelled while being a widow and always went back to Pakistan and never over-stayed in any of the countries. She doesn't have a university degree and never worked.

- I have an older brother and his children in Pakistan and my mother is very attached to them. She cant stay far from them too long
- My grandmother (mother's mother) also lives with her. So if she falls sick or anything worse happens, she will have to leave Canada anyways. She will not abandon her mother just to stay in Canada with me who is single and no children....

- My older sister with her 3 children lives in the UK and again my mother cant stay here.

Wouldn't that prove she will have to leave Canada as she will not risk staying here illegally when she has other children/grandchildren/mother outside of Canada?

My income is significantly better than LICO.

Earlier cover letter merely listed the above facts along with list of properties in Pakistan to establish what ties she has outside of Canada (Did not add a longer description to avoid desperation and red flags). Is it a good idea to explain in application the detailed reasons why she will have to leave Canada based on above facts along with adding some emotional side or reasoning to it? (Any negatives of that?)

Also how significant would be MP's letter if I address the concerns from gcms? Would that have a negative effect on the application overall?