03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
missing said:
I applied for a trv on 6th jan 2014. No response..

My husband on PGWP..
Purpose was tou attend his convocation..

As for now no rpl.. almost 100days..

Sent case specific enquiry as well.. but no response..

Let us know when u get any response :)

Any updates missing??????????? :-X :-X :-X

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:
No problem. Wish you all the very best. Though i still don't get it that why didn't you opt trying for an OWP instead? At least that doesn't attempt to show that you are only going there for a visit and rather that your wife intends to go and live with you until your PR is processed which is perfectly legal and ok.
Dear fkl
Plz respond to my inquiries
Your suggestions are really appreciated

missing

Jan 7, 2014
sandands said:
missing said:
I applied for a trv on 6th jan 2014. No response..

My husband on PGWP..
Purpose was tou attend his convocation..

As for now no rpl.. almost 100days..

Sent case specific enquiry as well.. but no response..

Let us know when u get any response :)

Any updates missing??????????? :-X :-X :-X

No response till now :(

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dear Friends

I am a Masters student in Canada in Ontario. I am now applying for PNP. After getting PNP I will apply for Federal PR. Usually for international students who have PNP it takes 9 months for CIC to issue approval for Federal PR.
Right now I am un married, I need to know if I have to add my spouse in my application would I need to do it while applying PNP or I can have my individual PNP and then do nikkah afterwards and apply for federal PR for myself along with my wife.

Can any one share thoughts on it

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ch.immigration said:
Dear fkl
Plz respond to my inquiries
Your suggestions are really appreciated
A lot of things in your case are not very clear to me. So you are applying with applicant's father as a sponsor and not spouse. Presumably, that's because you got a refusal the first time with your case?

I am sorry, i didn't know / remember that you were a PR, not a student or twp holder which is why as has been pointed out already, you cannot apply for SOWP.

Regarding the docs, if you are submitting every thing only for the Sponsor i.e. her father and no documents of yours, how are you going to prove evidence of purpose of visit? I suppose you need to attach your own profile details as well.

Finally, about assembling into a single pdf, it is just that first you put in basic documents in each category i.e. one document per file to upload and then keep adding more into a single pdf where ever there is available space for one upload vs. you have multiple docs to attach. It might be a good idea that whenever you do this, add a cover page listing which documents are included in that pdf as a proof of what.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:
A lot of things in your case are not very clear to me. So you are applying with applicant's father as a sponsor and not spouse. Presumably, that's because you got a refusal the first time with your case?

I am sorry, i didn't know / remember that you were a PR, not a student or twp holder which is why as has been pointed out already, you cannot apply for SOWP.

Regarding the docs, if you are submitting every thing only for the Sponsor i.e. her father and no documents of yours, how are you going to prove evidence of purpose of visit? I suppose you need to attach your own profile details as well.

Finally, about assembling into a single pdf, it is just that first you put in basic documents in each category i.e. one document per file to upload and then keep adding more into a single pdf where ever there is available space for one upload vs. you have multiple docs to attach. It might be a good idea that whenever you do this, add a cover page listing which documents are included in that pdf as a proof of what.
Thanks for ur reply

For the first time i was sponsor with not a heavy amount in my account
She was not doing a job...no assests has been shown ...
Thats y rejected

But this time her father is sponsor with a heavy amount in his account
Assests include residentail/commercial property
Thats y he is sponsor

She is doing job now its almost a year
She has vacations so she is coming to meet me

All documents are ready
Just a bit confusion
Where to put which documents
All categories are a bit similar

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
i m sorry asking this again

applying for trv online
i m still confuse wat to upload in these sections
plz help

Letter of Support
If you depend on someone financially, that person can provide proof that they have sufficient funds to support you in Canada by writing a letter of support.

The letter includes the amount of money this person will be providing, with supporting evidence of their relationship to you. Along with the letter, proof that this person has sufficient funds can be shown by submitting as many of the following as possible:
bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money

Proof of Means of Financial Support
You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:
your bank statements for the past four months
pay stubs
an employment letter
proof of assets or business
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
tax reports, declarations or statements

Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter
You must provide one of the following proof of income documents for someone who intends to financially support your coming to Canada:

a copy of your most recent statement of your annual earnings and income tax deductions. In Canada, this is called a T4 and/or T1 slip. a copy of your most recent income tax return (in Canada, this is known as a notice of assessment and is provided by Canada Revenue Agency)
an original letter or proof of annotated cheque stubs from the employer confirming financial profile details
if self-employed, a letter from an accountant confirming annual income
proof of other sources of income (pension statement, investments, etc.)

these three looks almost identical
letter of support is from father(we make an affidavit)
in which he mention
job
bank account detailz
saving account details
all his property papers

now can i put all pdf in one file like (affidavit bank statement job letter property paper tax paper)
and uplaod same in all above three sections
plz help

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Yes, they do look very similar. If i were in your situation i would submit quite redundant docs. Letter + docs (pay stubs etc.) in first of supporter, financial details of applicant herself in second, and finally docs (pay stubs etc.) of sponsor in 3rd.

The second one "Proof of Means of Financial Support" seems to be targeted at the individual applicant, rather than sponsor. So it might be a good idea to have money needed for the trip to be in her account or a bank draft as indicated there. To me the other two are proving the credibility of sponsor and the source of money where as the second one seems to be showing that you actually have the money at the disposal of applicant. Just my understanding from reading this.

For the other two i would upload the same pdf in each EXCEPT the first one asks for a LETTER and OTHER DOCS as PROOF where as the last one ONLY ASKS FOR DOCS. Seems like CIC guys are too busy to separate a letter from supporting docs.

All the best.

ch.immigration said:
i m sorry asking this again

applying for trv online
i m still confuse wat to upload in these sections
plz help

Letter of Support
If you depend on someone financially, that person can provide proof that they have sufficient funds to support you in Canada by writing a letter of support.

The letter includes the amount of money this person will be providing, with supporting evidence of their relationship to you. Along with the letter, proof that this person has sufficient funds can be shown by submitting as many of the following as possible:
bank statements for the past four months

Proof of Means of Financial Support
You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:
your bank statements for the past four months
pay stubs
an employment letter
proof of assets or business
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
tax reports, declarations or statements

Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter
You must provide one of the following proof of income documents for someone who intends to financially support your coming to Canada:

a copy of your most recent statement of your annual earnings and income tax deductions. In Canada, this is called a T4 and/or T1 slip. a copy of your most recent income tax return (in Canada, this is known as a notice of assessment and is provided by Canada Revenue Agency)
an original letter or proof of annotated cheque stubs from the employer confirming financial profile details
if self-employed, a letter from an accountant confirming annual income
proof of other sources of income (pension statement, investments, etc.)

these three looks almost identical
letter of support is from father(we make an affidavit)
in which he mention
job
bank account detailz
saving account details
all his property papers

now can i put all pdf in one file like (affidavit bank statement job letter property paper tax paper)
and uplaod same in all above three sections
plz help

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:
Yes, they do look very similar. If i were in your situation i would submit quite redundant docs. Letter + docs (pay stubs etc.) in first of supporter, financial details of applicant herself in second, and finally docs (pay stubs etc.) of sponsor in 3rd.

The second one "Proof of Means of Financial Support" seems to be targeted at the individual applicant, rather than sponsor. So it might be a good idea to have money needed for the trip to be in her account or a bank draft as indicated there. To me the other two are proving the credibility of sponsor and the source of money where as the second one seems to be showing that you actually have the money at the disposal of applicant. Just my understanding from reading this.

For the other two i would upload the same pdf in each EXCEPT the first one asks for a LETTER and OTHER DOCS as PROOF where as the last one ONLY ASKS FOR DOCS. Seems like CIC guys are too busy to separate a letter from supporting docs.

All the best.
Thanks for ur great help
But she dnt have anything to show except a job letter
Can i put her job letter showing her pay ?

In other 2 (first and the last )
Can i put affidavit+ supporting document in letter of suport

And put just supporting document in the last option?
Plz guide
Thank u

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
No Problem,

a) Yeah add her job letter showing pay. But if i were in your place, i would put money in HER ACCOUNT and attach statement. Some body willing to finance her trip is a different thing versus showing money available to herself. The latter is at least better.

b) Yes you should put affidavit along with letter of support in the first one. But just put supporting documents in the last.

It is a rough presentation. To me you are just too conscious which might not just have any impact. It is the situation which affects the whole case. But you would do your best as long as all needed docs are there and easily found. That's all. It doesn't make a difference if you duplicate letter of support in supporting docs too. But ideally it should only be there in the first category.

ch.immigration said:
Thanks for ur great help
But she dnt have anything to show except a job letter
Can i put her job letter showing her pay ?

In other 2 (first and the last )
Can i put affidavit+ supporting document in letter of suport

And put just supporting document in the last option?
Plz guide
Thank u

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:
No Problem,

a) Yeah add her job letter showing pay. But if i were in your place, i would put money in HER ACCOUNT and attach statement. Some body willing to finance her trip is a different thing versus showing money available to herself. The latter is at least better.

b) Yes you should put affidavit along with letter of support in the first one. But just put supporting documents in the last.

It is a rough presentation. To me you are just too conscious which might not just have any impact. It is the situation which affects the whole case. But you would do your best as long as all needed docs are there and easily found. That's all. It doesn't make a difference if you duplicate letter of support in supporting docs too. But ideally it should only be there in the first category.
Thanks brother u clear my mind
May allah bless u and ur family

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Document: Itinerary, Travel
You must provide a copy of your flight ticket or booking, if available, and/or the itinerary of your visit (proposed route of your journey.)v

hav no reservation
i believe many people submit without a ticket
how can i do that?
plz reply soon

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ch.immigration said:
Document: Itinerary, Travel
You must provide a copy of your flight ticket or booking, if available, and/or the itinerary of your visit (proposed route of your journey.)v

hav no reservation
i believe many people submit without a ticket
how can i do that?
plz reply soon
I would say get an itinerary that is reserved online and submit it even if you don't purchase it latter.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fkl said:
I would say get an itinerary that is reserved online and submit it even if you don't purchase it latter.
Do u know a website plz

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ch.immigration said:
Do u know a website plz
What do you mean? Every air line has its own web site. Pick up any of PIA, Emirates, Qatar, Ethehad, Saudi Airlines, Turkish or any other. These are the common carriers that are used for travelling between Pakistan and Canada. Each and every one of them has website from which you could book an itinerary and would receive an email for temp reservation (mostly for a day or so) after which it will be cancelled if you don't pay. Just attach that itinerary along with your application.

Many people just buy tickets this way (including myself) rather than running after travel agents since we can choose the cheapest flights available with some research.