+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

mahirali

Oct 22, 2009
Thanks Brother,

If you don't mind would you be kind enough o send me the sample of that letter. If possible only. mahirali(atherate)gmail(dot)com. I will be very thankful for your kind gesture.

Regards,
Mahir

mahirali

Oct 22, 2009
Thanks Brother,

I got your letter from other posting very comprehensively written. I have another question if some one can help me in that. Do I need to print the forms sign and then re upload it or I can upload it without singning, it is confusing please help.

Regards,

mahirali

Oct 22, 2009
Assalam-o-Allaikum Dotmatrix,

Your help is indeed required, Purpose of travel is the document you posted? right? or the documented you posted is Explanation Letter?

Do I have to right the explanation letter?

Please help

Regards,
Mahir

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
mahirali said:
Assalam-o-Allaikum Dotmatrix,

Your help is indeed required, Purpose of travel is the document you posted? right? or the documented you posted is Explanation Letter?

Do I have to right the explanation letter?

Please help

Regards,
Mahir

Not sure which letter you are referring to

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
mahirali said:
Thanks Brother,

I got your letter from other posting very comprehensively written. I have another question if some one can help me in that. Do I need to print the forms sign and then re upload it or I can upload it without singning, it is confusing please help.

Regards,
You don't need to print and sign IMM5257 (the main application) - you can validate it and upload it - the rest of them, I printed and signed and uploaded.

syedd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hi Guys, My mother medical was done on 26 December 2013 and I am wondering when the visa will be issues now from Islamabad?

Any idea will be a relief for me..here is the timeline for my mother application

application submitted (paper) 2 october 2013..
email for medical 23 oct 2013 (i missed this email and saw it on 23 December 2013. I notified CIC about this..)
Medical done 26 Dec 2013...
Now when the passport will be returned?

Thanks in advance

Syed

ahsan9322

Jan 20, 2014
FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Dear all Pakistani brothers and sisters,
kindly,join this thread to discuss all your queries, difficulties and problems regarding Canadian TRV(temporary residence visa).
This thread's sole purpose is to help each other,nothing else.
Regards

Faizi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
WP
Salam,
I want to apply my son's trv who is 7-1/2 years old.I already have multiple entries trv.and want my child to accompany me during my trip in this summer.
kindly,help me to prepare my son's trv application.
which supporting documents I will need to submit with his application?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Faizi said:
Salam,
I want to apply my son's trv who is 7-1/2 years old.I already have multiple entries trv.and want my child to accompany me during my trip in this summer.
kindly,help me to prepare my son's trv application.
which supporting documents I will need to submit with his application?
WS,

You have to submit all regular trv forms i.e. family information, trv application and to be on safe side, schedule 1 form (though it says only required for 18 years and older, but i have seen returned applications saying that form was missing - so better safe than sorry).

Plus evidence of him being your child i.e. passport, birth certificate, NADRA family certificate. Probably proof of his current status i.e. if he is a student in home country, some letter from his school showing leave for tentative travel dates and returning dates etc.

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
I am here in BC on TRV for two years on student status. I am a masters student in 2 years program in health. I arrived here in October 2013 along my 2 kids, one 10 years old and other 5 years old.....I have completed one semester, now I want to call my 2 daughters to me they are 14 and 13 years old, they are with my husband in Pakistan. please guide me how should I apply for them with minimum chances of rejection...? If I find admission for them in private schools and than call them here on study permit? will they still be considered as my dependents or not...?.I am looking for the answer for more than a month, but from every forum I got adviced to contact other forum.....please reply me if anyone can guide me better...I will be very grateful....
secondly I am guiding Pakistani students and assisting them in getting admission at BC institutes....if anyone wants help please feel free to ask ....

Faizi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
WP
fkl said:
WS,

You have to submit all regular trv forms i.e. family information, trv application and to be on safe side, schedule 1 form (though it says only required for 18 years and older, but i have seen returned applications saying that form was missing - so better safe than sorry).

Plus evidence of him being your child i.e. passport, birth certificate, NADRA family certificate. Probably proof of his current status i.e. if he is a student in home country, some letter from his school showing leave for tentative travel dates and returning dates etc.
fkl,thank u so much for the reply.
yes,my child is studying in school.and there will be his summer vacations in June and I can get a certificate from his school.
what other documents I will need as supporting documents for my child's visit visa?
my elder sister is canadian citizen.do I need an invitation letter from her too?
please, guide me how should I apply for my child with minimum chances of rejection?

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Yesterday, by the grace of Almighty Allah, my wife got her Visit visa from Islamabad embassy. Following are her timelines:

Applied Online: December 8th
Passport Request: January 13th
Passport Received: January 23rd

alich6008

Jan 24, 2014
Hi there
I need information for my brother. He is a Pakistani national but living in UK for more then 6 years. Last year he married with a British citizen girl. They want to move to Canada. His wife wishes to go Canada for work. Is there any possibility that her wife can sponsor him, or some another way the she can bring her spouse with him?
If there is any way or type of a visa, then from where he should apply for his Visa, Pakistan or UK. Currently he is living in UK.
Your advise will be highly appreciated. Thank you