+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
I am Pakistani citizen and had applied for Canada visa from online service through Houston , USA. After 29th of April I cant access my online account. After putting valid username and password it is taking me back on main page. I tried different systems and browser (with latest version) still failed.
Bro i faced the same issue but the solution i find while logging from my iPhone try to log in from google chrome if it doesn’t work first time try log in second time from safari u can log in.
And wise versa means log in first from safari if it shows same error go to google chrome and log in from there it will work.

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Yup its true for some applicants
As my time is
Submitted paper based TRV on 15th March biometric also submitted on the same day got biometric confirmation mail on 27th March and its under since then no update.....i knw few people who also applied in march and still waiting for their decision
its mean this is not the case with all Pakistani applicants???? right??

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear wasqar Ahmad 150
Please advise me we apply 22 March 2019
8 April visa officer send me mail here in kasmir 2 months no internet in here because India and Pakistan problems PTA BLOCK INTERNET so we no answer 20 May embassy send me refusal letter visa officer said me yours ducoments fake but my all ducoments original bank statement or every thing and ban me five years please advise me what I do
Thanks

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
its mean this is not the case with all Pakistani applicants???? right??
Not with all actually rasaha.an and we have timeline knowledge of trv. Trv application from pakistan are taking from 1 month to 4 month for decision. Some rejection are coming within 2 weeks and some rejection after 2 months. Some approval are coming from 1 months to 4 months.

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Not with all actually rasaha.an and we have timeline knowledge of trv. Trv application from pakistan are taking from 1 month to 4 month for decision. Some rejection are coming within 2 weeks and some rejection after 2 months. Some approval are coming from 1 months to 4 months.
thanks for ur concern … I m permeant resident applicant …. do u have any information about our timeline after medical????

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear khalid no one answers you.My advice is to write email visa officer abudhabi and in subject put your UCI or application number and tell them all your situation.but kindly ask some one to write good english for you to explain every thing.