+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Any new applicants timeline etc kindly Pakistanies share here
Applied online for visit visa on16th March from Karachi.
Biometrics on 18th March
Received following messages on 21st March

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Last message received on the same date is as following:

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on XXXXAM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
Since then no updates...

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Applied online for visit visa on16th March from Karachi.
Biometrics on 18th March
Received following messages on 21st March

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Last message received on the same date is as following:

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on XXXXAM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
Since then no updates...
ok Thanks keep updating

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
hi ,
I am from Karachi Pakistan , my husband is Canadian citizen and sponsor me, my time line is

Application sent: March 18,2019
Application received: March 22,2019
ECAS access: April 25,2019
AOR1: April 25,2019
GCKey a/c linked: April 26,2019
BR: May 14,2019 (Passed)
SA: May 15,2019
MR: May 22,2019

can any1 please help me ..I just want to know after completing medical how much time it will take to complete the process ?????

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
hi ,
I am from Karachi Pakistan , my husband is Canadian citizen and sponsor me, my time line is

Application sent: March 18,2019
Application received: March 22,2019
ECAS access: April 25,2019
AOR1: April 25,2019
GCKey a/c linked: April 26,2019
BR: May 14,2019 (Passed)
SA: May 15,2019
MR: May 22,2019

can any1 please help me ..I just want to know after completing medical how much time it will take to complete the process ?????
Sister this is totally your luck. Some people gets it in just a couple of weeks and for some, it takes even months so there is no certain answer to your question.
My whole hearted prayers with you. May Allah resolve your case in your favor as soon as possible Ameen.

Reactions: Mrs Rehan

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Sister this is totally your luck. Some people gets it in just a couple of weeks and for some, it takes even months so there is no certain answer to your question.
My whole hearted prayers with you. May Allah resolve your case in your favor as soon as possible Ameen.
AssalamoAleakum

JazakAllah for ur speedy reply.
actually some one told me that Pakistani applicant have to wait sooooo long for just move application to local visa office and then so on...that's y I m so worried..
I just want to clear either is it true ??????
can u please explain me the rest of the process after medical
May God bless u and all of us
Once again thanks so much

Rasha.shan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
AssalamoAleakum

JazakAllah for ur speedy reply.
actually some one told me that Pakistani applicant have to wait sooooo long for just move application to local visa office and then so on...that's y I m so worried..
I just want to clear either is it true ??????
can u please explain me the rest of the process after medical
May God bless u and all of us
Once again thanks so much
Yup its true for some applicants
As my time is
Submitted paper based TRV on 15th March biometric also submitted on the same day got biometric confirmation mail on 27th March and its under since then no update.....i knw few people who also applied in march and still waiting for their decision

Munazza2019

May 6, 2019
I am Pakistani citizen and had applied for Canada visa from online service through Houston , USA. After 29th of April I cant access my online account. After putting valid username and password it is taking me back on main page. I tried different systems and browser (with latest version) still failed.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I am Pakistani citizen and had applied for Canada visa from online service through Houston , USA. After 29th of April I cant access my online account. After putting valid username and password it is taking me back on main page. I tried different systems and browser (with latest version) still failed.
Some times it happens u clear history and try again.