+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicants from PhD stream 2014 December network here

Sep

Jul 30, 2014
Hi guys,

I just called CIC. My application is received Dec 4th. The officer told me that my application id under the preliminary review and is not returned. She said that it is not returned but she can not give me anymore information.

Good luck

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
Sep said:
Hi guys,

I just called CIC. My application is received Dec 4th. The officer told me that my application id under the preliminary review and is not returned. She said that it is not returned but she can not give me anymore information.

Good luck
Thanks for sharing.....and good luck for further process....did anyone receive application package back by Friday?

NEWMANMAN

Oct 27, 2014
doc_mady said:
I did make a profile since January. Feel free to ask me whatever questions you have ;)
cheers,

Mohamed
Thank you Mohamed for the reply, For the language score it asks for the day that the report was issued and the exam date ... My language test score is with CIC now should I order another a language test report or just pick an arbitrary date for the exam result report? The other question is did you get ITA? They have started sending invention to apply for people with ~480 score.

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
doc_mady said:
I did make a profile since January. Feel free to ask me whatever questions you have ;)
cheers,

Mohamed

In which NOC did u apply for? 4012 or you have previous work experiences??!!!

Thank you in advance..

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
NEWMANMAN said:
Thank you Mohamed for the reply, For the language score it asks for the day that the report was issued and the exam date ... My language test score is with CIC now should I order another a language test report or just pick an arbitrary date for the exam result report? The other question is did you get ITA? They have started sending invention to apply for people with ~480 score.
I scanned my IELTS certificate before sending it out. You need to specify the info on that certificate in your profile. Most importantly, your score in each module. I believe you can put any dates in your profile and if you get an invitation, you can update it later, as long as your IELTS score is not changed (or increased if it was changed ) coz it will change your overall CRS. They will check your IELTS after you are submit an official application not before, so don't worry.
My score wasn't that high, mine is only 453 so I wasn't invited yet, and I am not that optimistic either :)

DEC14 said:
In which NOC did u apply for? 4012 or you have previous work experiences??!!!

Thank you in advance..
Pharmacist 3131

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
doc_mady said:
I scanned my IELTS certificate before sending it out. You need to specify the info on that certificate in your profile. Most importantly, your score in each module. I believe you can put any dates in your profile and if you get an invitation, you can update it later, as long as your IELTS score is not changed (or increased if it was changed ) coz it will change your overall CRS. They will check your IELTS after you are submit an official application not before, so don't worry.
My score wasn't that high, mine is only 453 so I wasn't invited yet, and I am not that optimistic either :)

Pharmacist 3131
are we eligible for application under primary NOC 4012 (TA/RA work experience only) in EE??!!!

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
DEC14 said:
are we eligible for application under primary NOC 4012 (TA/RA work experience only) in EE??!!!
Any job experience you gained while being a student in Canada (such as TA/RA) is not gonna be counted towards your experience. You have to have a foreign work experience or work experience in Canada with the proper work permit (PGWP or open work permit). Other than that, you are ineligible.
Hope that helps.

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
doc_mady said:
Any job experience you gained while being a student in Canada (such as TA/RA) is not gonna be counted towards your experience. You have to have a foreign work experience or work experience in Canada with the proper work permit (PGWP or open work permit). Other than that, you are ineligible.
Hope that helps.
Ok.

Thank u.

mine_blue_sky

Nov 18, 2014
Hi,
My application was delivered to CIC office on Dec. 11,2014. Just got my application returned today says my application was received after the maximum of 500 application was reached.
Good luck with all of you!

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
mine_blue_sky said:
Hi,
My application was delivered to CIC office on Dec. 11,2014. Just got my application returned today says my application was received after the maximum of 500 application was reached.
Good luck with all of you!
Thanks man for the update. All of us are waiting for our applications to be received back.
May Allah grants us a better chance either in Canada or somewhere else.
Sincerely,
Mohamed

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
enghope said:
We just sent hard copies of same email asking for application status and sent for addresses of Sydney office
Did u hear anything from CIC...? for your email and mail?!!

Thanks.

dodo86

Sep 24, 2014
Hi guys,

just found this thread yesterday. I sent my documents on Nov 29th 2014, received by CIC around Dec 3 or 4. I just called and they told me the cap was reached and therefore my application was sent back on March 14...

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
dodo86 said:
March 17th, not 14th, sorry for the typo
Thanks for the update ....Sent date is a week from today.....did u receive your application package?!! if not please share with us whenever u get that....