+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicants from PhD stream 2014 December network here

vchalla

Aug 16, 2013
Hi All,

I am starting this thread so that all apllicants under Phd Stream filled their applications in December 2015 can network here. Let us share when cc/dd ccharged, PER and other details.

This will helps us to keep in track if the cap of 500 has reached. CAP for CEC stream was reached in october and CIC made this announcement recently. It is better we share the details to keep track of the cap.

zedd4x

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
My application was delivered on December 8th. Haven't heard anything yet. I used a bank draft to pay the fees. Perhaps I should contact the bank.

NEWMANMAN

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Friends, any news? I am December 19 applicant, I checked with my bank there have not charged me yet. please share your information if you have any updates.

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Application Received on 15th Dec 2014
No CC Charged till Feb 25th 2015
No PER:
NOC 4012

Please Share if any PhD Stream got CC Charged or Got PER

How about Cap by Dec 15?

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
I don't know why you guys don't call CIC and check the status of your applications. I already called yesterday and I have been told that my application hasn't been opened yet as it doesn't show up on the system. I will need to call back in two weeks.
If you haven't heard back from CIC for 10-12 weeks, you can easily call them and get an idea about what is going on.
All of us are worried about the CAP, and if your applications are processed, that will mean that we might be safe.
It is quite easy to get a response from CIC by phone. It took me 15 min only waiting on the line.

Cheers

enghope said:
Hi,
Please any updates about charging it stopped since December 1st
hbest said:
Hi buddies

Mine was received Dec 8th, No CC charged
zedd4x said:
My application was delivered on December 8th. Haven't heard anything yet. I used a bank draft to pay the fees. Perhaps I should contact the bank.

hbest

Jan 29, 2015
doc_mady said:
I don't know why you guys don't call CIC and check the status of your applications. I already called yesterday and I have been told that my application hasn't been opened yet as it doesn't show up on the system. I will need to call back in two weeks.
If you haven't heard back from CIC for 10-12 weeks, you can easily call them and get an idea about what is going on.
All of us are worried about the CAP, and if your applications are processed, that will mean that we might be safe.
It is quite easy to get a response from CIC by phone. It took me 15 min only waiting on the line.

Cheers
Hi doc_mady
I would try in the following days, Should I ask for UCI or application number or even asking whether my application has been opened or not?
I have no idea what kind of question is gonna work?

Also, I think there was a Dec 3rd and 5th applicants as well, I saw their posts in other topic. Any updates from you guys?

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
Hi hbest,

I'm a Dec 30th applicant. I called yesterday, a nice lady responded, asked for my info (family name, date of birth, my status in Canada and etc....) tehn she told me nothing shows up meaning that my application hasnt been opened yet. and asked me to call back if I don't hear anything by March 10th.
I think you guys that have applied earlier than me would get a better response since its already been 10-12 weeks. Specially about the cap.
Call this number: +1 888 242 2100
choose the right options and when it asks for your file number just press #
please call and share the information.

Good luck to everyone :)

hbest said:
Hi doc_mady
I would try in the following days, Should I ask for UCI or application number or even asking whether my application has been opened or not?
I have no idea what kind of question is gonna work?

Also, I think there was a Dec 3rd and 5th applicants as well, I saw their posts in other topic. Any updates from you guys?

hbest

Jan 29, 2015
Hi guys

I called CIC today and the officer told me my application has not been opened yet!

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Wow. December 8th and hasn't been opened yet! that is too long :(
Any info about the CAP?

hbest said:
Hi guys

I called CIC today and the officer told me my application has not been opened yet!

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
It is really wired, but I don't think PhD stream will have NOC problem it was 227 on mid of November.
Mine was returned on 12/12 as I initially submitted on 29/09 and sent back it reached there on 23/12 I am not sure how it will be processed just afraid of completeness check stage

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
Did they tell you why? Or how much longer you would have to wait? Gor other dec 8 NOC's, ppl are getting their PERs.

hbest said:
Hi guys

hbest

Jan 29, 2015
nina84 said:
Did they tell you why? Or how much longer you would have to wait? Gor other dec 8 NOC's, ppl are getting their PERs.
He just told me call them in a month if I didn't hear anything