+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicants from PhD stream 2014 December network here

NEWMANMAN

Oct 27, 2014
doc_mady said:
Thank you I did. I am gathering my documents right now.
Wish you good luck too, and remember, PR is not the end of the world. If it doesn't work out for you, just don't be sad and believe me, you will have what is best for you in your life.

Cheers

Mohamed
Congratulations! I opened the EE my score is low, 390, but they asked me to register with the Job bank, Did you register for the job bank (I am under study permit)? What is the job bank story? I have to get an offer or this is only a prerequisite? By the way I donot think I have chance to get in but I do not care at all!

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
NEWMANMAN said:
Congratulations! I opened the EE my score is low, 390, but they asked me to register with the Job bank, Did you register for the job bank (I am under study permit)? What is the job bank story? I have to get an offer or this is only a prerequisite? By the way I donot think I have chance to get in but I do not care at all!
You just have to register for it. LMIA or job offer is not mandatory. I didn't use the job bank at all. It is just a system that will come in effect soon where applicants can communicate with employers. So far, it is just a registration process so just follow the instructions. Your score is not bad, you just have to wait for the scores to get down. When EE was launched, the first draw's score was 880 I guess. I was patient till my time came. Just watching out for draws and I am sure the time will come and you will be picked. BTW, I am on a study permit too (we are all PhD students :) )

Cheers,

Mohamed

zedd4x

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
doc_mady said:
You just have to register for it. LMIA or job offer is not mandatory. I didn't use the job bank at all. It is just a system that will come in effect soon where applicants can communicate with employers. So far, it is just a registration process so just follow the instructions. Your score is not bad, you just have to wait for the scores to get down. When EE was launched, the first draw's score was 880 I guess. I was patient till my time came. Just watching out for draws and I am sure the time will come and you will be picked. BTW, I am on a study permit too (we are all PhD students :) )

Cheers,

Mohamed
Hey Mohamed,

I saw that your score was 453 and you got ITA ? What kind of work experience did you show ? Also did you specify all your details in the job bank as well ? I just created my profile and it says I have met the requirements of FSW and I have 426 points.

NEWMANMAN

Oct 27, 2014
doc_mady said:

Cheers,

Mohamed
Hi Mohamed, Thanks for your help, I completed my profile and activated it. I hop it works, Thanks for your help :)

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
zedd4x said:
Hey Mohamed,

I saw that your score was 453 and you got ITA ? What kind of work experience did you show ? Also did you specify all your details in the job bank as well ? I just created my profile and it says I have met the requirements of FSW and I have 426 points.
2 years pharmacist 3131

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Oops!

Got Back "The Application Package" Today!

Not Reasonable Though !!!As 227 Applicant by 11 months (.i.e., by Nov 17 2014) & >half (i.e., 273) by 1 months! (i.e., 17 Nov 2014 to 15 Dec, 2014)

Application Reached Dec 15! No Explanation Letter! Is CIC above the Constitution of Canada!

_______
Hi Guys!

Why EE Eligibility test says Eligible, but while actually filling Profile said Ineligible!

CIC is promoting Canada's ...........

CIC should be under severe Review by Expert Panel..It is ruining Canada's Image very Badly

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Dec 3rd applicant, application returned today in a beautiful white package!

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
So closeee! you missed the cap by just 2 days ;)
I got mine back last week :)

s-r-z said:
Dec 3rd applicant, application returned today in a beautiful white package!

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
nina84 said:
So closeee! you missed the cap by just 2 days ;)
I got mine back last week :)
Mine received Dec 3rd, 8:30 am, probably it was #501 ;)
How lucky I am! :eek: