+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicants from PhD stream 2014 December network here

Sep

Jul 30, 2014
Hi,

Just a quick update!
My sister just got her documents back. Her package was received on Dec 3rd and it was returned on March 15th.

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
Sep said:
Hi,

Just a quick update!
My sister just got her documents back. Her package was received on Dec 3rd and it was returned on March 15th.
How is that possible?!!! In your first post, you said that your application received on 4 Dec is under review....now your sister application received on 3rd Dec is returned?!!!

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Valid Point by Dec14,

Dec 4 is in Review/ Dec 3 returned Back!

How come Sep! What you want to convey in forum!

Guys! Please Take care about Others

If you can, inspire please never demoralise

Cheers

NEWMANMAN

Oct 27, 2014
DEC14 said:
How is that possible?!!! In your first post, you said that your application received on 4 Dec is under review....now your sister application received on 3rd Dec is returned?!!!
Good job December 14!

Sep

Jul 30, 2014
Dear Dec 14 and Parajulirp,

I have no explanation :'( She sent her documents a day before me and her parcel is received by CIC on Dec 3rd. She got it back yesterday but the rejection letter was issued before (March 15). In the letter it mentioned that "the cap is reached". I am still waiting for any update on my application. My documents has not been returned yet. I keep my fingers crossed.

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Guys,

I don't know what are you arguing about. Dec 11th applicant already got his package back, in addition to Sep's sister. It is super nice to be hopeful and wishful. However, you guys have to be realistic.
Nobody so far got charged after Dec 1st since Feb 4th. What kind of evidence are you waiting for? :)
I would think about other options if I were you, and actually I am in the same boat.

Cheers

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
parajulirp said:
Valid Point by Dec14,

Dec 4 is in Review/ Dec 3 returned Back!

How come Sep! What you want to convey in forum!

Guys! Please Take care about Others

If you can, inspire please never demoralise

Cheers
Don't jump to conclusion parajulirp, it's not about feeling like inspiring or discouraging, it's about facts! And the fact is that CIC works so unorganized. I am a Dec 3rd and agent told me no record of my application in the system, no under review, no return, nothing. The last charge was Dec 1st, and now many applicants reporting applications are being returned because cap reached. The conclusion is obvious!

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
s-r-z said:
Don't jump to conclusion parajulirp, it's not about feeling like inspiring or discouraging, it's about facts! And the fact is that CIC works so unorganized. I am a Dec 3rd and agent told me no record of my application in the system, no under review, no return, nothing. The last charge was Dec 1st, and now many applicants reporting applications are being returned because cap reached. The conclusion is obvious!

It's not about arguing...this is group, while sharing things, it would be more helpful to each other if we provided some fact ....

There is also no point of being so positive now, but still we have not received our application yet. So may be Canada post is slow (or they lost our applications) or CIC is randomly sending application back. Whatsoever, Please guys (who got their applications back), share an explanation letter they have issued.....

Have a good weekend!!!

Konjo

Dec 5, 2012
Hi I want to update you as I received back my application today. My application was received on December 10.
Reason was that the application was received after the maximum 500 PhD applications were received.

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Dear Friends,

We got to know that Dec Applicant got back their Application Package back!

Could you please post PDF file of Photocopy of Explanation letter "blocking your private info black by dense black ink (to make unable to read)"

It will really help,

Your info specially who are very new @Forum with very few post saying "We got our Application back" is not helping at all.

This forum "in my understanding" is for helping each other NOT to....

Thanks Guys for your kind consideration!

1) You can give "pros cons of available options too" if you like to help people in this thread..

2) You can put your assumption regarding unusual handling of application like 227 by Nov 19th & ~300 by 11 days! How it can happen?

It would be helpful,

3) or we can talk about "What CIC might bring for PhD students as Express Entry do not have any options for us"!

4) What could be our strong logic to lobby to consider our application, we can discuss in such issues

5) Canada will lose revenue if students will not consider canadian Universities because of lack of any future prospectus

6) You can post option for immigration in New Zealand/ Australia or other options too

7) Oh! My Application Back ....Finished! Thats not the ways to help others Guys!

Cheers

lulufu910

Sep 29, 2014
Hi guys,
My application was received on Dec 18, 2014. I got charged TODAY with issuing a per.
I had already lost the hope but the email from CIC came to me today and my bank account was charged.
My NOC is 4214.
I hope this information helps the people who are still waiting for the package to be returned. Maybe you will get charged soon.
Finger crossed for all of us.

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
Hi lulu!

Interesting news! When did you initially send your app? Did you send it before Dec and got it back due to missing document and the sent it again in Dec or sth? You were PhD stream, right?

lulufu910 said:
Hi guys,
My application was received on Dec 18, 2014. I got charged TODAY with issuing a per.
I had already lost the hope but the email from CIC came to me today and my bank account was charged.
My NOC is 4214.
I hope this information helps the people who are still waiting for the package to be returned. Maybe you will get charged soon.

perfection_88

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid Oct. 2014
Med's Request
Late March'15
Med's Done....
Mid April'15
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
lulufu910 said:
Hi guys,
My NOC is 4214.
How is it related to the PhD stream? Did you apply under PhD stream but with an NOC different from 4012?

lulufu910

Sep 29, 2014
nina84 said:
Hi lulu!

Interesting news! When did you initially send your app? Did you send it before Dec and got it back due to missing document and the sent it again in Dec or sth? You were PhD stream, right?
Hi Nina,
You are right, I initially sent my application on October and got it back due to the unclear job description, then I resubmitted on December 18, 2014. I applied under PhD stream.