+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicants from PhD stream 2014 December network here

lulufu910

Sep 29, 2014
perfection_88 said:
How is it related to the PhD stream? Did you apply under PhD stream but with an NOC different from 4012?
Hi,
Yes, I applied under PhD stream, and I used my previous work experience on NOC 4214 instead of 4012. I was rejected once and resubmitted on Dec 18, 2014.

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
lulufu910 said:
Hi,
Yes, I applied under PhD stream, and I used my previous work experience on NOC 4214 instead of 4012. I was rejected once and resubmitted on Dec 18, 2014.
When did you initially submitted the rejected application before resubmitting it

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
So you're an Oct applicant not Dec. ;)

lulufu910 said:
Hi Nina,
You are right, I initially sent my application on October and got it back due to the unclear job description, then I resubmitted on December 18, 2014. I applied under PhD stream.

NEWMANMAN

Oct 27, 2014
nina84 said:
I believe you have to thank them, they considered you as October applicant!, I got my application back Today, they mentioned in letter: "Your application was received after the maximum of 500 complete applications for PhD was reached". The letter is issued on March 24 and the application was submitted on Dec 19. so sad :(

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
nina84 said:
But I am in same situation I sent on end of September and got back due to missing information application and then sent back on December 23 but we didn't get anything

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
NEWMANMAN said:
I believe you have to thank them, they considered you as October applicant!, I got my application back Today, they mentioned in letter: "Your application was received after the maximum of 500 complete applications for PhD was reached". The letter is issued on March 24 and the application was submitted on Dec 19. so sad :(
Same here, ...we are unlucky....mine was initially submitted on October 30 ...they returned mine in December due to some missing statement. I sent them back on 23 rd December.....I just got my application back today. Their note was...they received mine application after 500 limits......Poor us....!!!

Very poor management by CIC!!!!

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
DEC14 said:
Same here, ...we are unlucky....mine was initially submitted on October 30 ...they returned mine in December due to some missing statement. I sent them back on 23 rd December.....I just got my application back today. Their note was...they received mine application after 500 limits......Poor us....!!!

Very poor management by CIC!!!!
I believe if this is the case we should appeal the decision

NEWMANMAN

Oct 27, 2014
lulufu910 said:
Hi Nina,
You are right, I initially sent my application on October and got it back due to the unclear job description, then I resubmitted on December 18, 2014. I applied under PhD stream.
Did they send the whole application back or they only asked you to submit some more information?

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
lulufu910 said:
Hi,
Please
Did you get document request or they sent the whole package and you sent back with required paper

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
enghope said:
Please
Did you get document request or they sent the whole package and you sent back with required paper
Mine was returned in a complete package.... nothing was requested.... In addition to that they sent me an expalanation letter and one brochure of EE....

Please do let me friend if you get charged (if they have considered initial application date)....!!!

Thank you.

lulufu910

Sep 29, 2014
NEWMANMAN said:
Did they send the whole application back or they only asked you to submit some more information?
Hi,
They sent whole package back the first time when my application was rejected.

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
lulufu910 said:
Hi,
They sent whole package back the first time when my application was rejected.
Now everything is confusing me really don't know what to do will wait and see I didn't get anything yet

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
doc_mady said:
I scanned my IELTS certificate before sending it out. You need to specify the info on that certificate in your profile. Most importantly, your score in each module. I believe you can put any dates in your profile and if you get an invitation, you can update it later, as long as your IELTS score is not changed (or increased if it was changed ) coz it will change your overall CRS. They will check your IELTS after you are submit an official application not before, so don't worry.
My score wasn't that high, mine is only 453 so I wasn't invited yet, and I am not that optimistic either :)

Pharmacist 3131

Congratulation...u must have ITA now!!!!
Good luck for the further processing!!

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
DEC14 said:
Congratulation...u must have ITA now!!!!
Good luck for the further processing!!
Thank you I did. I am gathering my documents right now.
Wish you good luck too, and remember, PR is not the end of the world. If it doesn't work out for you, just don't be sad and believe me, you will have what is best for you in your life.

Cheers

Mohamed