+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream

Joygurudev

Sep 20, 2019
Hi in the application form ainp 012 and geriatric form 008 which option I should select. Fsw Or Provincial nominee. Please help.

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi All,

I did receive the nomination of interest from Alberta Express Entry, I have accepted and submitted my documents to them. They need to verify and then ones approved, I will get 600 points added to my profile.
Does anyone know how long they take to approve it?
Congrats!!
What message you received at the time of NOI in your personal email address. Is this :-
our application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

Please confirm..

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi,

I am planning to move Calgary on closed work permit next year in Feb. Currently I have CRS 372. What will be the case If I apply PR after one year as per current trends. Will it be easy or bumpy journey to me to get PR via AINP. I am software engineer by profession.

What is the waiting time for AINP with CRS 420 and having Closed work permit in Alberta?

Thanks

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi All,

I am in the early stages of Canada PR Process.
done with my IELTS, ECA done, EE profile done with CRS 363 with NOC 2171.
Can anybody guide me, if I could get a nomination from Alberta PNP?

I appreciate it in advance.

Looking for your prompt responses.

Satveersingh17

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi All,

I am in the early stages of Canada PR Process.
done with my IELTS, ECA done, EE profile done with CRS 363 with NOC 2171.
Can anybody guide me, if I could get a nomination from Alberta PNP?

I appreciate it in advance.

Looking for your prompt responses.
Me too, EE profile created 2rd of October 2019, My CRS 403, NOC 1112.
We have to just wait for the NOI.

Anyone got NOI in the month of October under Alberta express entry??

Maaz68206

Oct 18, 2019
Hello All,

I have a crs score of 417 and my NOC code is 2175. In addition my brother who is PR holder is planning to move to Calgary(Alberta). So what are my chances to get the NOI from Alberta.
Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks

mahithalal

Jul 19, 2018
Hi
I am an applicant waiting for AINP provincial nomination. I am writing this letter to know, whether Birth Certificate of an Applicant is a mandatory document to be submitted after nomination or a notary attested affidavit is enough for immigration.

In my case i have an affidavit stating that 2 other documents can be taken into account instead of birth certificate. Kindly inform if i can use the above said affidavit for birth certificate through out my immigration process with AINP.

Also I want the whatsapp group for AINP support group

Joana90

Jan 29, 2019
Hi
I am an applicant waiting for AINP provincial nomination. I am writing this letter to know, whether Birth Certificate of an Applicant is a mandatory document to be submitted after nomination or a notary attested affidavit is enough for immigration.

In my case i have an affidavit stating that 2 other documents can be taken into account instead of birth certificate. Kindly inform if i can use the above said affidavit for birth certificate through out my immigration process with AINP.

Also I want the whatsapp group for AINP support group
Hi,
Birth certificate is not mandatory. You should be fine.

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
Nomination certificates have been issued since the start of January. As for Notification of interests im unsure at the moment.

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
I received my nomination certificate long time ago ... awaiting COPR. But I do know of people who in the month of January have gotten nomination certificates for their 600 points. As to the time period they got their file numbers I’m
Unsure. Best of luck!!

Reactions: Ybadgeri