+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR status stuck at “ Your documents have been uploaded” without an acknowledgement email.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
still nothing, I stopped checking my profile cos its so depressing seeing the same thing. what ADR have they asked you to share again? and when did you get this notification to submit it?
They requested for Details of Police Service for my spouse. I mean, from the beginning of the application they already know he is a policeman, why they did not request for this document when they asked for ADRs in August 2022? Why now only? We are all fed up already for their slow and slacking procedures. It is indeed depressing everyday.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi. Any news from your end? We received another ADR. I don’t know when this neverending ADRs will finish. And why they are not requesting for everything all in one time.
No not yet.Take it as a positive sign at least there is some movement in your file.However I submitted the same document “Military Service details”as additional documents on 12 Oct.Now I am getting the status”3 Nov 2022,we are reviewing the additional documents”.It is almost 2 months now,no change in my case.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
No not yet.Take it as a positive sign at least there is some movement in your file.However I submitted the same document “Military Service details”as additional documents on 12 Oct.Now I am getting the status”3 Nov 2022,we are reviewing the additional documents”.It is almost 2 months now,no change in my case.
Maybe..but we have submitted 3 ADRs in August..then the status became November 12, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents…I mean, why they did not ask for it when they sent us ADRs in August?…and from August to November?…it would take them 3 months just to open the ADR we submitted and start reviewing it?

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
Maybe..but we have submitted 3 ADRs in August..then the status became November 12, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents…I mean, why they did not ask for it when they sent us ADRs in August?…and from August to November?…it would take them 3 months just to open the ADR we submitted and start reviewing it?
I understand and feel your pain. I have submitted ADR since october too and nothing has changed or happened. I really hope this would be the last ADR they ask from you and you get your PR. Fingers croosed

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Any update in your case?How much time did they take in the review of military service details form.(In my case review is on since 3 Nov 2022 and still in process).

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I finally got my PPR today January 24, 2023.
AOR: October 30, 2021
AOR to PPR: 450 days
Last ADR Submission: January 10, 2023.
Great news.Congratulations…..once you choose hope anything is possible.Your PPR is a hope for all of us too.

mkarimi1

May 29, 2022
Any update in your case?How much time did they take in the review of military service details form.(In my case review is on since 3 Nov 2022 and still in process).
Hey. Did you get any updates? Mine is same as you but my ADR is not applicable from 5 December 2022. Why it is taking lots of time!!!

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022
Adding my case to this thread.
Express Entry Application (Submission 15 August 2022).
Received ADR request for a new/updated passport on December 13, 2022.
Uploaded the new passport on January 27, 2023.
Current status: Replacement Provided.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hey. Did you get any updates? Mine is same as you but my ADR is not applicable from 5 December 2022. Why it is taking lots of time!!!
No not yet.Your ADR was also Military service Form????What is the status of the the last ADR you submitted???No idea about the delay ,only God and IRCC knows.

mkarimi1

May 29, 2022
No not yet.Your ADR was also Military service Form????What is the status of the the last ADR you submitted???No idea about the delay ,only God and IRCC knows.
Whats is your status? Did you get any change in status after uploading adr?