+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR status stuck at “ Your documents have been uploaded” without an acknowledgement email.

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
My anxiety level has gone off the roof. I was asked to submit ADR , which has been done since October 26th, got acknowledgement mail on the 1st of November. status shows (November 1, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.) ever since. No GU so far. could anyone give me an advise on what could be wrong. IRCC really needs to do better with this sort of delay. I have been on this journey since November 2021.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
My anxiety level has gone off the roof. I was asked to submit ADR , which has been done since October 26th, got acknowledgement mail on the 1st of November. status shows (November 1, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.) ever since. No GU so far. could anyone give me an advise on what could be wrong. IRCC really needs to do better with this sort of delay. I have been on this journey since November 2021.
I cannot sleep at nights as well, but I am trying to divert my attention to other things. This application has taken tolls on everyone especially those who have 2020-2021 AORs. Mine was in October 2021 and ADRs were submitted in August. I am just thinking that my application is sort of complicated that is why it is taking longer than usual. Actually, I applied with common law partnership having a previous marriage unabolished because my country of nationality does not have divorce and has a lengthy annulment procedure instead. In addition to that, my current partner is a citizen of a country who cannot marry a foreign person unless he is more than 45 or he is a person with life dreading sickness or disability. The proof of living together under one roof as well was impossible for us to provide as we are living in an Islamic country with strict cultural norms and religious laws. Plus, he is a policeman and a government servant who might lose his job if ever we were caught to be living together. So, my friend, just hang on tight and do not lose your composure while waiting. will be in our hands by God’s grace for we know our patience. May I know if you are in any way caught up in a complicated situation when you applied? May I ask as well where is your primary and secondary VO? Mine is Vancouver as primary and Calgary as secondary.

Veeby

Mar 16, 2021
Hi. I just got an update on additional documents. Now it is showing November 14, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you submitted. Can anyone tell me when can I expect PPR email?
Here is my timeline:

AOR: October 30, 2021
Medical Passed: January 9, 2022
Biometrics: February 12, 2022
ADR: August 6, 2022
Dependent’s Remedical Passed: September 30, 2022
Latest Status: November 14, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you submitted
My timeline is a lot similar to yours, except I already got PPR on Sept 2, 2022 but for addition of newborn. Now waiting for 2nd PPR
AOR: October 16, 2021
1st Medical Passed: January 6, 2021
BIL: January 6, 2021
1st PPR: September 2nd, 2022
Newborn added to profile: October 14, 2022
ADR: October 20, 2022 (PCC, Remeds, POF)
ADR Submitted: November 3, 2022 (Got GU same day. Status changed to "November 3, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
Remedicals Passed: November 9, 2022

At this point, my status is still showing November 3, 2022 We are still reviewing the additional documents you provided. 22days so far and no update yet

PVO: Edmonton
SVO: Montreal

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
I cannot sleep at nights as well, but I am trying to divert my attention to other things. This application has taken tolls on everyone especially those who have 2020-2021 AORs. Mine was in October 2021 and ADRs were submitted in August. I am just thinking that my application is sort of complicated that is why it is taking longer than usual. Actually, I applied with common law partnership having a previous marriage unabolished because my country of nationality does not have divorce and has a lengthy annulment procedure instead. In addition to that, my current partner is a citizen of a country who cannot marry a foreign person unless he is more than 45 or he is a person with life dreading sickness or disability. The proof of living together under one roof as well was impossible for us to provide as we are living in an Islamic country with strict cultural norms and religious laws. Plus, he is a policeman and a government servant who might lose his job if ever we were caught to be living together. So, my friend, just hang on tight and do not lose your composure while waiting. will be in our hands by God’s grace for we know our patience. May I know if you are in any way caught up in a complicated situation when you applied? May I ask as well where is your primary and secondary VO? Mine is Vancouver as primary and Calgary as secondary.
This is super sad! I wish they can do something about this delay. I have not really been able to identify my VO, If you can share the information on how to know this, I will really appreciate it. Also to the best of my knowledge I dont see my application as complicated as its just me. I guess we just have to keep hanging in there

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
This is super sad! I wish they can do something about this delay. I have not really been able to identify my VO, If you can share the information on how to know this, I will really appreciate it. Also to the best of my knowledge I dont see my application as complicated as its just me. I guess we just have to keep hanging in there
I came to know about my VO from GCMS notes. I requested GCMS in May and got it in June. Have you tried requesting too? You will see the detailed information of your application in that notes. Like if criminality check is finished or if security check has started. You can be able to see also what are the documents you submitted which the officer or the case analyst tagged as “Review Required”. After that, you will be able to see and understand the reasons of the delays in your application. The process indeed is time consuming as not only one person is checking your documents and they are very keen even in the smallest detail of your information.

Reactions: Babsdee

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
I came to know about my VO from GCMS notes. I requested GCMS in May and got it in June. Have you tried requesting too? You will see the detailed information of your application in that notes. Like if criminality check is finished or if security check has started. You can be able to see also what are the documents you submitted which the officer or the case analyst tagged as “Review Required”. After that, you will be able to see and understand the reasons of the delays in your application. The process indeed is time consuming as not only one person is checking your documents and they are very keen even in the smallest detail of your information.
This is really helpful, I will go ahead and request for my GCMS notes too. A friend also advised me to raise a web form so I can explain my situation hopefully they act faster on my application. You may also try to raise this form with them too . Thanks for your advise as well.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
I did already. I raised my concern in the webform but usually they will not reply to our query if our application is within the processing time. I am under PNP and the processing time now for it is 14 months. How about you? In which program do you belong? See the processing time for your program in the ircc website so that you will have an idea if raising your concern in the webform is beneficial or not. Nevertheless, you can try to do so. You might get lucky and receive a positive answer from them.☺

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
I did already. I raised my concern in the webform but usually they will not reply to our query if our application is within the processing time. I am under PNP and the processing time now for it is 14 months. How about you? In which program do you belong? See the processing time for your program in the ircc website so that you will have an idea if raising your concern in the webform is beneficial or not. Nevertheless, you can try to do so. You might get lucky and receive a positive answer from them.☺
I am under PNP as well, I guess since the processing time is now 14months, we will just have to wait . Hopefully we get good news before the 14month duration. I still raised the webform though. Just trying my luck.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
I am under PNP as well, I guess since the processing time is now 14months, we will just have to wait . Hopefully we get good news before the 14month duration. I still raised the webform though. Just trying my luck.
Yes, let us hope and pray for the much awaited ppr. Anyway, from which province did you receive your nomination? I got mine from Alberta.

Work permit

Nov 16, 2022
Hi ,I got my AOR Sept 2 2022 medical passed 20 sept 2022 adr request 21 at sept 2022 ,ADR submitted 17 th Nov 2022 after that no response for PR application ,do you have any idea how much time IRCC will take for action ? Please advise .Thank you

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
Hi. Did anyone got PPR recently? The waiting time for us feels like forever. Its also more frustrating seeing other applicants getting PPRs in less than 90 days while mine is already at 390 days.
I also noticed that most people who are receiving PPRs now are under FSW.

Veeby

Mar 16, 2021
Hi. Did anyone got PPR recently? The waiting time for us feels like forever. Its also more frustrating seeing other applicants getting PPRs in less than 90 days while mine is already at 390 days.
I also noticed that most people who are receiving PPRs now are under FSW.
Mine would exceed the 14month processing timeline on 16th Dec next week. Hopefully PPR comes by then.