+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR status stuck at “ Your documents have been uploaded” without an acknowledgement email.

Naresh1219

Jul 8, 2020
I got PPR on 1st September and there were no changes in the ADR status. It is still documents uploaded for me too. I suggest you to drop a mail to IRCC.

Am from India and I searched for NDVO office mailing address. I sent and email to NDVO and people at NDVO forwarded my mail to the VO where my file was being processed.

So I would suggest you to do the same. I feel like they are not looking into our profiles unless if we ask them to look at this stage.

Reactions: Empress32

Kang97

Jul 26, 2022
I got PPR on 1st September and there were no changes in the ADR status. It is still documents uploaded for me too. I suggest you to drop a mail to IRCC.

Am from India and I searched for NDVO office mailing address. I sent and email to NDVO and people at NDVO forwarded my mail to the VO where my file was being processed.

So I would suggest you to do the same. I feel like they are not looking into our profiles unless if we ask them to look at this stage.
Oh really, thanks i will do that. Can you please tell me what can i write in the mail. Just give me a short suggestion.

Naresh1219

Jul 8, 2020
Oh really, thanks i will do that. Can you please tell me what can i write in the mail. Just give me a short suggestion.

Just mention All the timelines of your application and tell them that ADRs you provided still not verified.

request them to expedite the process

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
No Updates whatsoever. This really sucks!
After more than 3 months and a half, i have just received an acknowledgement email for my Adrs and the status changed to "we are reviewing..".
Does this mean eligibity is already passed ? I just hope I don't get any additional Adrs

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
After more than 3 months and a half, i have just received an acknowledgement email for my Adrs and the status changed to "we are reviewing..".
Does this mean eligibity is already passed ? I just hope I don't get any additional Adrs
It means PPR letter delivery is near

Reactions: Buho09

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Just got a GU an hour ago. Adr status changed to "Not Applicable"

Reactions: ag2020

siddhant_naik

Feb 25, 2022
AOR: July 17th 2022
ADR: Oct 14th 2022
Submitted: Nov 3 2022

Did not check the status after submitting the document. Now its showing in the Review of Additional Documents: "We do not need additional documents."
I did not get any acknowledgement that they received the document as well.

I am not sure what is happening.
Please help.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
AOR: July 17th 2022
ADR: Oct 14th 2022
Submitted: Nov 3 2022

Did not check the status after submitting the document. Now its showing in the Review of Additional Documents: "We do not need additional documents."
I did not get any acknowledgement that they received the document as well.

I am not sure what is happening.
Please help.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
Hi. I just got an update on additional documents. Now it is showing November 14, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you submitted. Can anyone tell me when can I expect PPR email?
Here is my timeline:

AOR: October 30, 2021
Medical Passed: January 9, 2022
Biometrics: February 12, 2022
ADR: August 6, 2022
Dependent’s Remedical Passed: September 30, 2022
Latest Status: November 14, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you submitted