+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR status stuck at “ Your documents have been uploaded” without an acknowledgement email.

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
Any update from you? PNP processing time now became 13 months. Please let me know if you got any update.
I wish there was . its still the same . no update whatsoever. I just keeping checking my mail if anything will come forth.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
Hi guys. Have you heard about PR applications that were assigned to inactive immigration officers? I don’t know, maybe some of us here are the unlucky ones. If you have requested GCMS notes before, check the code of your IO and see if their code is on the list of the inactive I.O.s. I heard some of them has last logged in to their accounts in 2006 and yet some applications were still assigned to them. Maybe that is the reason why some of applications are not moving at all.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Any idea about how much time does IRCC takes in reviewing the Additional documents.In my status it is showing “3 Nov 2022 ,we are reviewing the additional documents submitted “.It is more than a month now.Mine is PNP via EE,Nov 2021 AOR.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
Any idea about how much time does IRCC takes in reviewing the Additional documents.In my status it is showing “3 Nov 2022 ,we are reviewing the additional documents submitted “.It is more than a month now.Mine is PNP via EE,Nov 2021 AOR.
No idea. I am on the same boat as you. When exactly in November is your AOR? Do you know your VO? I am also under PNP via EE. AOR is October 31, 2021. VO is Vancouver.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
No idea. I am on the same boat as you. When exactly in November is your AOR? Do you know your VO? I am also under PNP via EE. AOR is October 31, 2021. VO is Vancouver.
Nov 16, 2021.Don’t know my VO.GCMS already ordered in September.But not delivered yet.

Glensain

Aug 11, 2021
Nov 16, 2021.Don’t know my VO.GCMS already ordered in September.But not delivered yet.
Hi. Any news from your end? We received another ADR. I don’t know when this neverending ADRs will finish. And why they are not requesting for everything all in one time.

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
Hi. Any news from your end? We received another ADR. I don’t know when this neverending ADRs will finish. And why they are not requesting for everything all in one time.
still nothing, I stopped checking my profile cos its so depressing seeing the same thing. what ADR have they asked you to share again? and when did you get this notification to submit it?